Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

FWA info.
Free World Alliance:

Adenuii: Human sized, blue fur. The single largest group in the Alliance, making up 40% of the population, they actually haven't been hit yet by the DGE but are close enough to see the writing on the wall.

Trea: An aboreal species with 6 limbs. They were the first invaded, as a result most of the fighting took place on their worlds, with them suffering the heaviest causalities. 3 of their worlds are still under Decepticon occupication and they're pushing for a counter-offensive. If they get their way to soon, it'll be bloodbath.

Lamia: Descended from pack hunters, these guys are carnivores who like being in groups. They've become the mainline fighters due to being just plain nuts, despite having an average height of 5 feet, they're willing to charge into combat with Decepitcons and Meckhans. They have leatherly skin and large brown eyes.

Hamura: The Hamura are actually a nomadic race, having lost their homeworld to an unexplained disaster. Having been in the void for generations they're more comfortable on a ship or station then at the bottom of a gravity well. They join the FWA when the GDE started targeting their fleets for piratcy.

Structure of the FWA: Each specis has it's own military and government but has unified the command sturcture via a central joint staff appointing commanders for the thearters of war. The governments themselves set up a council for the direction and organization of the war effort. It is not as centralized as the League. It may help players to think of this as NATO with an economic aspect.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

I see the Trea as the ones we will have to counsel the most. At this point, the FWA does not have the ability to free even one of the planets, much less all of them.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

*waits for a yay/nay on Shellshock*
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Lys
Master

Post by Lys »

So, turns out that Blastcap has a crush on Deathstrike and was refusing to back him because she was afraid her feelings were clouding her judgement. What the hell? When did this happen, and why wasn't I informed? I'm trying to write a hardass mercenary here, but instead she goes and develops girl crushes on older men. I didn't give her permission to do that!
Lys is lily, or lilium.
The pretty flowers remind me of a song of elves.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

God damn femmebots...
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Lys
Master

Post by Lys »

It's not a femmebot problem, is a character problem. You conceive them, bring them unto the world, raise their traits and personalities, then the next you know they're off doing their own thing like you're not good enough. Ungrateful little brats, I brought you all into existence, and I can take you out!
Lys is lily, or lilium.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Lys wrote:It's not a femmebot problem, is a character problem. You conceive them, bring them unto the world, raise their traits and personalities, then the next you know they're off doing their own thing like you're not good enough. Ungrateful little brats, I brought you all into existence, and I can take you out!
It's also the fact Deathstrike has that whole wounded badboy image going for him. Makes the ladies want to help him get better.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Man, last bot who needs a fanclub is Deathstrike...

Ok, not true. Last bot who needs a fanclub is Hornet. Seriously, could you imagine the damage that could cause to the world?
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Who's the 'con war machine
That's a sex machine to all the femme's?
DEATHSTRIKE!
Ya damn right!

Who is the 'bot that would risk his neck
For his brother 'bot?
DEATHSTRIKE!
Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
DEATHSTRIKE!
Right On!

They say this cat Deathstrike is a bad mother-
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Deathstrike.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated 'bot
But no one understands him but his femme
DEATHSTRIKE!
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Lys wrote:It's not a femmebot problem, is a character problem. You conceive them, bring them unto the world, raise their traits and personalities, then the next you know they're off doing their own thing like you're not good enough. Ungrateful little brats, I brought you all into existence, and I can take you out!
I know right? You establish the fundamentals of their personalities and background and then they go reacting to situations in ways you didn't anticipate. Bunch of ingrates. They should slavishly obey their spawn masters!
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Cynical Cat wrote:
I know right? You establish the fundamentals of their personalities and background and then they go reacting to situations in ways you didn't anticipate. Bunch of ingrates. They should slavishly obey their spawn masters!
No man. They gotta be free spirits man... Go with the wind where the... the wind takes them... man...
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Charon wrote:No man. They gotta be free spirits man... Go with the wind where the... the wind takes them... man...
The Dude is right.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Charon wrote:Ok, not true. Last bot who needs a fanclub is Hornet. Seriously, could you imagine the damage that could cause to the world?
Hey! Shut up! Hornet would do just fine with a fanclub! Nothing bad could possibly come of this situation!
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Femmebot: Oh he's so cute. Hornet, show off some of your moves in this room filled with easily breakable and valuable items!
Hornet: I dunno... they are valuable and easily breakable...
Femmebot: Teehee, that won't be a problem for you! You're the best!
Hornet: Ok!

And that's how the Autobots lost the war.
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

Dammit, Deathstryke's singing his theme song again.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Don't worry, Jetfire will be along shortly to shoot him out of the air and stop our audio receptors from leaking hydrolic fluid again...
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Lys
Master

Post by Lys »

Who is this Hornet you all keep bringing up? I've never heard of him, and Google helps me not.
Lys is lily, or lilium.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Hornet is another Transformers character of mine, who unfortunately does not yet exist in the timeline of this universe, and who Charon has been spreading slanderous and wholly unreasonable lies regarding.

<.<

>.>

Slanderous lies!

rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Lys wrote:Who is this Hornet you all keep bringing up? I've never heard of him, and Google helps me not.
Hornet was a Transformers character of General Havoc's during the last few games here. Hornet... was a bit different than Cavalier.

Small transformer + innocence + insatiable curiosity = Hornet.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

General Havoc wrote:Hornet is another Transformers character of mine, who unfortunately does not yet exist in the timeline of this universe, and who Charon has been spreading slanderous and wholly unreasonable lies regarding.

<.<

>.>

Slanderous lies!
Uh huh.

So what was so slanderous and unreasonable about the scenario I put forward earlier? :wink:
Lys
Master

Post by Lys »

Charon wrote:TO THE LIBRARY!
Attack of the recycled characters!
Lys is lily, or lilium.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Since most of the games aren't in the same "timeline", yeah, characters tend to be recycled for the TF games, but hey, it's all good.

Everyone has their favorite....now if you want to see recycled, you should check out the old Glitch games...
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

Charon wrote:
General Havoc wrote:Hornet is another Transformers character of mine, who unfortunately does not yet exist in the timeline of this universe, and who Charon has been spreading slanderous and wholly unreasonable lies regarding.

<.<

>.>

Slanderous lies!
Uh huh.

So what was so slanderous and unreasonable about the scenario I put forward earlier? :wink:
I will have you know that despite all your slander and unreasonableness, Hornet only ever broke a couple of things in that game, none of which were irreplaceable!

BOMBING BREAKOUT DOES NOT COUNT!

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

what about that Decepticon's head?