What do you wear?

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Knife
Apprentice

Post by Knife »

Blue collar= jeans and Tshirt most of the time. I do have my spiffy clothes though.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stuart Mill
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

as can be attributed to by Scott

Jeans and a t-shirt, for my casual wear

Sometimes even jean shorts and a t-shirt.

Formal or "dressy" affairs, my picture in the picture thread shows it, khaki pants, white buttondown shirt and a tie, tie dress shoes and black socks. Sometimes I'll have different colors, all depends.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

I dress like I'm in an 80s alt-rock band.

Will dredge up some pics.

Ohh, and I'm very fond of fishnets, spiked bras, and garter belts, actually. I wear garter belts when I have to wear a shirt to work because it makes me laugh to know they don't know I'm dressed like a domme beneath the suit. :]
Mrs Kendall
Apprentice

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I'm a stay at home mother so it doesn't matter what I wear :wink: On the days when I don't get outside I stay in my pjs (hey why dirty clothes if nobody is gonna see you in them :razz: ) If we go out (which is happening more often these days, as our son has started school :grin: ) I generally wear jean shorts jean skirts, t'shirts, or tank tops, in the winter I'm always in jeans and sweaters. depending one where I'm going I will wear nice black jeans and a nice fancy sweater (for times like christmas) but other than that I'll just wear hoodies with t'shirts underneath.
Mrs Kendall
Apprentice

Post by Mrs Kendall »

You are very pretty :grin: I hope you know that :wink:

and I like your style :smile:
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

In the summer I generally wear shorts with cargo pockets, I have a pair of German army pants that wear turned into shorts that is my usual attire, along with quick-dry shirts.

In the winter I have BDU pants, and the same quick-dry shirts from the summer and a Canadian Army parka that I wear outside as -40 days are not uncommon here.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Cpl Kendall wrote:I have a pair of German army pants that wear turned into shorts that is my usual attire, along with quick-dry shirts.
Ah, yes. The 'convertible' outdoor pants. I love them too.

At my workplace, we have a loose dresscode in Friday, so I usually wear convertible pants on Friday and turn them into shorts during lunch break and after office hours.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
Ah, yes. The 'convertible' outdoor pants. I love them too.

At my workplace, we have a loose dresscode in Friday, so I usually wear convertible pants on Friday and turn them into shorts during lunch break and after office hours.
No I mean that they were turned into shorts by a pair of scissors and stiched back up. But I did have some zip off pants but they bought the farm on a three day hike. Ripped right up the centre of the leg.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Cpl Kendall wrote:No I mean that they were turned into shorts by a pair of scissors and stiched back up.
:shock:

Um, I usually leave such moddings to the tailor. :mrgreen:
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote: :shock:

Um, I usually leave such moddings to the tailor. :mrgreen:
Well they were orginally only to be worn when I went fishing, but lately I've got this whole disgruntled Veteran thing going on.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

The cammy shorts are actually a common barracks sytle these days Kendall. They were very popular in Okinawa and Pendleton when I served and I keep seeing them pop up on campus these days. I would shred a pair myself but I avoid shorts.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

frigidmagi wrote:The cammy shorts are actually a common barracks sytle these days Kendall. They were very popular in Okinawa and Pendleton when I served and I keep seeing them pop up on campus these days. I would shred a pair myself but I avoid shorts.
Even I have some! And thank you, Kendall. :D
Knife
Apprentice

Post by Knife »

frigidmagi wrote:The cammy shorts are actually a common barracks sytle these days Kendall. They were very popular in Okinawa and Pendleton when I served and I keep seeing them pop up on campus these days. I would shred a pair myself but I avoid shorts.
Hmph, not in my day. You'd see em out in town though. Locals and such.

Caz, BTW, Ooof! Nice cloths, I mean.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stuart Mill
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

To School: Jeans, General t-shirt, sometimes a double layered t-shirt

Home: Jeans, sometimes track pants. Hoodies, and occationally tank tops.

Going Out: Heh, I don't normally go places important, but when I do, Normally Slacks, Khakis, or (very, very rarely) skirts. Blouse, and general silk t-shirts.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Summer - Jeans and a t-shirt (usually black or dark blue).

Winter - Jeans, t-shirt and a cloak or U.K. Royal Mail winter jacket (without the sleaves).

At home - T-shirt and underwear. Pants are for the weak!

Going out - Wacky stuff (robe, cloak, armor, hunting vests, animal pelts, police riot gear, black leather gloves, etc.).
Mrs Kendall
Apprentice

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Um Caz, I'm assuming you're thanking me and not the hubby? :razz:
You'll get used to calling us by full name sooner or later :razz:

Oh and you're very welcome. I'm only telling the truth :mrgreen:
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Seeing how i just got an update to what i wear...am sorta being a horrible person.

I wear lotsa socks that are colored...why? because mating white ones drives me batty.

The new ones that i got though, soirts describe me..

"drama queen"

"retail therapy"

as well as pointed out the fact that i need to go shopping soon for some new clothes due to the fact... well ya can only mend things to a certain point lol
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hmm.

Normal wear, warm weather: T-shirt, shorts. Jeans sometimes.

Work: Sturdy shorts, my boots, old T-shirt. Though that depends on if it's physical stuff or not; if it's something like what I have right now (glorified tech desk), I just wear my everyday clothes.

Sculpture studio: Jeans, boots, old t-shirt. Also leather apron that I pick up at the studio; lots of flying sparks plus cloth=BAD.

Normal wear, cold weather: long-sleeved turtleneck, jeans, jacket.

Dressy wear: Nice jeans, my good flip-flops, one of my dressier button-up shirts.

Extra dressy wear: Button-up shirt, slacks.

And I've got that tailcoat and tux somewhere around home... :wink:
Losonti Tokash
Apprentice

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Normally? Just some cargo pants and a t-shirt. Hoody if it's cold out. In the event of some semi-formal occasion I have precisely one set of nice khakis and a black dress shirt. In case of full-blown suit and tie affairs, I have an ejection seat.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Caz is the hawtness ;)
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

Post by Surlethe »

Clothes. Thursday is nice clothing day; otherwise, normal casual stuff.
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:Clothes. Thursday is nice clothing day; otherwise, normal casual stuff.
why is thursday nice clothing day?
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

Hmmm lets see if I can get this straight

Work Days: I'm the damned boss I'll wear what I please, Jeans and a snappy t-shirt one that quotes :
"Do I look like a F***ing people person"
or
"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil (For I am the baddest Mother F**ker in the valley).

On the days when my employees are being particularly obtuse I slip on a shirt that quotes:
"it's a shame that stupidity isn't painful"

On my rare days off which is practically never........ I wear....

the tightest pair of riding pants, a peasant style blouse and english riding boots as I can be found riding the most manificent beast to walk the planet a beautiful Fresian with the temperment of an angel who has been dubbed Lucifer.

Although wearing a man is preferable to anything that is stated above.

*winks*

ya know what they say .......Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

By the by Lindar I hate shopping know a midget I can hire to do it for me?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

God kills indescriminately and so shall we......
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

LillyTheDark wrote:Hmmm lets see if I can get this straight

Work Days: I'm the damned boss I'll wear what I please, Jeans and a snappy t-shirt one that quotes :
"Do I look like a F***ing people person"
or
"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil (For I am the baddest Mother F**ker in the valley).

On the days when my employees are being particularly obtuse I slip on a shirt that quotes:
"it's a shame that stupidity isn't painful"

On my rare days off which is practically never........ I wear....

the tightest pair of riding pants, a peasant style blouse and english riding boots as I can be found riding the most manificent beast to walk the planet a beautiful Fresian with the temperment of an angel who has been dubbed Lucifer.
Do we get pictures of that? :smile:
Although wearing a man is preferable to anything that is stated above.

*winks*

ya know what they say .......Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
So when do we get to see pictures of that? :lol: *goes off to grab cowboy hat* :wink: