Heroes: Rebirth

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

B4UTRUST wrote:Please, I'm surprised NeXT hasn't programmed himself a simulated virtual environment with full sensory feedback. Cybersex at the most extreme...
I haven't decided if Albert is that good a programmer. And he'd be all too aware it's just smoke and mirrors, and more smoke from whatever poor machine that tries to run it for him.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

I hear that Alpha is a Love Machine
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

well, he is offline right now....
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Charon wrote:
frigidmagi wrote:
So.. Templar, Inferno, you, Hawk.
Actually there are likely fraternization rules against Hawk having romantic involvement with any team members Tev. Or at least there damn well better be. If I was writing the book there would rules against Inferno sleeping with anyone on the team, but I'm not so no worries there.
That's part of the reason Inferno will not be sleeping with her.
You're gonna break Jerri's heart :sad:

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Sounds like a personal problem for Jerri
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

For Jerri, yes. For Heidi, just another reason to tease her sister. :twisted:

rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Also - Jason Firewalker messaged me yesterday to tell me that he's dropping out of Heroes, saying that the game moves too fast for him. I told him to notify B4 and make an OOC post saying so, which I haven't heard done or seen yet. So, in the interest of information, there you are. Starfighter's gone.
Last edited by rhoenix on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Why'm I not surprised?

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Well I've got a good way of getting rid of him. Inferno can charge him with plenty of criminal offenses.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Haizu
Initiate

Post by Haizu »

I'm still waiting on a yes or no on my character....
Those who do evil to others...the killers, rapists, psychos, sadists...you'll come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me....The Punisher.

The world will look up and shout Save Us and I'll whisper..No.
Comrade Tortoise
Exemplar

Post by Comrade Tortoise »

Sorry for the delay, funeral and all, should be posting tomorrow. however to make continuity work I may have to act in a way that might not necessarily be believable in the flow of a real conversation.
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."
- Theodosius Dobzhansky

There is no word harsh enough for this. No verbal edge sharp and cold enough to set forth the flaying needed. English is to young and the elder languages of the earth beyond me. ~Frigid

The Holocaust was an Amazing Logistical Achievement~Havoc
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Haizu wrote:I'm still waiting on a yes or no on my character....
Given that I helped you on it, I can't say one way or another - I can say though that B4 has to give the approval, so it's on him.
Comrade Tortoise wrote:Sorry for the delay, funeral and all, should be posting tomorrow. however to make continuity work I may have to act in a way that might not necessarily be believable in the flow of a real conversation.
My condolences again, man. Real life does and should trump Internet, every time.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Haizu
Initiate

Post by Haizu »

Yeah I know. I'm also sorry for your loss CT. I just lost a really good friend recently, so I know what you're going through.
Those who do evil to others...the killers, rapists, psychos, sadists...you'll come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me....The Punisher.

The world will look up and shout Save Us and I'll whisper..No.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

So whose post? Charon?

- William Gibson

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Comrade Tortoise wrote:Sorry for the delay, funeral and all, should be posting tomorrow. however to make continuity work I may have to act in a way that might not necessarily be believable in the flow of a real conversation.
Just learn from the example of Heidi, and dont interrupt or give too many of your personal opinions :roll: :lol:

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

rhoenix wrote:So whose post? Charon?
Nitram.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

So - next post is on Comrade Tortoise (if you're feeling up to it) or Dark Silver, correct?

- William Gibson

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Tortise
then me
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Dark Silver wrote:Tortise
then me
Then it's on you now. :cool:

- William Gibson

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

and the report is given.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

HOLY SHIT TEMPLAR KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT

- William Gibson

rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

For the record, I have a feeling the herowatch.org site will be all the more poignant with this game; more so even than last game. I've grown to really like the concept, as a way of getting near real-time results and consequences of both the PC group, and actions of others all over the world.

And water control would be an awesome power - I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it.

- William Gibson

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

rhoenix wrote:For the record, I have a feeling the herowatch.org site will be all the more poignant with this game; more so even than last game. I've grown to really like the concept, as a way of getting near real-time results and consequences of both the PC group, and actions of others all over the world.

And water control would be an awesome power - I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it.
That's actually three of the old PC's. Blast, Hotfoot, and... uhh... Sorry Havoc I can't remember your character's name, but in my defense I had almost no interactions with him.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Hydro.

And expect other things to pop up from time to time. I'm still going to keep my logins secret by and large, but if you have a guess, go ahead.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

still don't think anyone has figured out my logins from the old game...