Tell me of the filthy hippies....

KoLA: Ask questions and seek answers for Kingdom of Loathing
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Tell me of the filthy hippies....

Post by Dark Silver »

What do you have to wear in the filthy Hippies camp in order to not have to fight them?

I r want easy herbs from them....like the pirates give me easy spices
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Skadi
Apprentice

Post by Skadi »

You need the filthy hippy disguise: Filthy dreadsack and the filthy corduroys. If you want herbs though, don't bother with the camp. Go directly to their store.
The Dark
Apprentice

Post by The Dark »

But you still need the outfit to go to the store (just to let you know).
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

many many thanks
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.