Greatest Hulk Battle?

F&C: Dwarves, Superhero's and Catgirls, oh my!

Moderator: frigidmagi

The Greatest Hulk Battle should be...

Hulk vs Thing
50%
Hulk vs Thor
No votes
Hulk vs Wolverine
No votes
Hulk vs Juggernaut
No votes
Hulk vs... (please specify)
50%
Hulk stomping Kreshna testicles. HULK STOMP!!!
No votes

Total votes: 2

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

#1 Greatest Hulk Battle?

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Well, I just read several issues of Hulk comics depicting series of Hulk battles. So it started with Bruce Banner being held hostage by some 'Dr. Candler' who created human imitations with plants, followed by Hulk vs the Avengers, Hulk vs Wolverine (next issue), and Hulk vs Thing (next-next issue), closed with Hulk battling Tyrannus who tried to take over his power.

Makes me thinking: if you're a Hulk writer, which opponent would you put to depict the greatest Hulk Battle of all time?
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

I think one of the greater battles I have ever seen was the Thing figthing the unintellgent Hulk in order to buy Reed time for the newest anti-Hulk device. While the Hulk was much stronger then Ben Grimm, he still managed to put up one hell of a fight due to brains and sheer grit.

I've never seen a Hulk vs Juggernaught fight... But I think I would really, really like to.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Hulk vs. Abomination. Abomination is a fellow gamma-spawned monstrosity who is more powerful than the Hulk under regular circumstances, but can't match him when Hulk goes on his rage-fueled uber adrenaline rush.

The issue with grey Hulk vs. Abomination shortly right after Grey Hulk came into being was a classic.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

frigidmagi wrote:I think one of the greater battles I have ever seen was the Thing figthing the unintellgent Hulk in order to buy Reed time for the newest anti-Hulk device. While the Hulk was much stronger then Ben Grimm, he still managed to put up one hell of a fight due to brains and sheer grit.

I've never seen a Hulk vs Juggernaught fight... But I think I would really, really like to.
I believe Hulk generally smacks Juggs around. In one incident he grabs Juggs by the helmet and flings him away... holding on to the helmet... which lets the Professor mindfuck Juggernaut once the big guy lands.

And I still think Hulk should have just ripped Wolverine to bits, dammit, then we'd have never had to endure thirty-some years of that little Canadian wankstain! :P
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Elheru Aran wrote: And I still think Hulk should have just ripped Wolverine to bits, dammit, then we'd have never had to endure thirty-some years of that little Canadian wankstain! :P
The very existance of said wankstain means Logan would have regenerated from that, too. :razz:
Besides I kinda like him. How many mainstream superheroes are there that smoke, drink, and get annoyed at not being allowed to kill their opponents?
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Hulk vs Juggernaught.
Very nasty and brutal (The fights after Abom killed/poisoned Betty and made Bruce think it was his fault, until he found out :shock: ).

The recent fights from Planet Hulk are fucking awesome though.
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons