Write your Eulogy

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Write your Eulogy

Post by Dark Silver »

I'm in a bit of a morbid mood, so bear with me.

If you were to die, right this moment, what would your eulogy be? What woiuld others say about your life?

post it below
Eulogy of Allen Thibodaux wrote: Allen Paul Thibodaux, native and resident of Thibodaux, Louisiana, passed away on July 2, 2006. He was survived by his Parents, Ralph and Nora Thibodaux, his older sister Jennifer Ann Thibodaux Chaisson and older brother, Gerard Paul Thibodaux, and three nephews, Jacob Scioneaux, Zach Scioneaux and Conner Chaisson.

He lived a unremarkable life, stood out in no way. His life was a statement of mediocrity and unenlightenment. He was loved by no one, and will be missed by no one. He set goals he never acheived, and was stupid enough to waste time on attempting.

His ashes will be scattered in Lac Des Allmends after customary services are completed.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Holy crap don't be so hard on yourself. That's my job.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Okay, it's worth a shot.

*Ahem*
Pcm's eulogy wrote:Who?
:grin:
Last edited by Pcm979 on Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Mine wrote:He is dead. He is a late MacFarlane. He is deceased. He has gone to meet his maker, he's shuffled off his mortal coil. He's an ex-MacFarlane!
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

I can't think of my own, yet I can remember one that I wrote for a friend in high school. Sadly too many of my high school friends never graduated. Most of them never lived to see the end of their senior year. Chalk it up to the glory that is Elizabeth City.
"Born from Heaven
There she'll arive.
A wingless angel
Created in our eyes."
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Can anyone write a "Cthulhu fthagn" eulogy for me? :sad:

EDT: ah, no problem. I'm gonna' try it myself. :wink:
KAN's eulogy wrote: "Here lies Kreshna Aryaguna, the son of Ronny Nurzaman and Sutriah Nurzaman, and the elder brother of Surya Girinatha."

"He lived an ordinary and peaceful life... at least until the unfortunate incident at the Arkham library. Blasphemeous as it is, we should not blame the deceased for the peculiar happening in our city, for he did it merely out of pure curiousity instead of malicious intention. The fact that he caused the release of Tchal-gol-gougha which killed half the city's population while the other half went insane does not undermine the fact that he was quite a nice person. At least until the incident."

"And I would also like to ask the audience not to mourn for the deceased, for that is not dead which can eternally lie, and with strange aeons even death may die. He who is dead yet waits dreaming: SHALL RISE, and his time draws near. The stars shall mark the time of his coming, and when the spheres intersect: HE SHALL RISE. The deceased shall return, and armed with vengeful talons. He shall smite the remaining human population and rend the soul of Man. The Earth shall know the night without cease. Ia! Ia!! Nigurrat-Yig! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Cthulhu fhtagn! Bwahahahahahaha!!!"

*the people stare with horror as the Minister collapses to the ground*
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Can anyone write a "Cthulhu fthagn" eulogy for me? :sad:
He got eaten first!

Why oh why did we not listen to - AAAAAARGH! MY EYES! AAAAAGH! WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE BEEN EATEN FIRST?!?

Like that?
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Mayabird wrote: He got eaten first!

Why oh why did we not listen to - AAAAAARGH! MY EYES! AAAAAGH! WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE BEEN EATEN FIRST?!?
Hey, that's a good one too!
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
vampykat
Apprentice

Post by vampykat »

She lived
She loved
She wept

Let peace come to her finally
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ah yes, the resident maniac strikes again.
Rev. Jonaleth Irenicus wrote:Life is strength. This is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world. But is it what he needed? He was... different... inside.

This man lives and has strength of a sort. He lost his parents to disgust, his lover to boredom, but he perservered. His job has prospered, his name is meaningless, and he has no children to keep fed and safe. He lived as he thought he should.

And now, he is dead.

His bank account will be divided, his coworkers will move on, and he will be forgotten. He lived a "good" life, but he had no power. He was a slave to death.
:razz:
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."