His Majesty's Dragons

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Avian Obscurities wrote:
Charon wrote:
Avian Obscurities wrote: *soundless noises of shock from her open mouth*

Urg.....ug.....ack.....:O :O
*Marks score card* :wink: :lol:
Yeah, and IM a biologist. ;P I could tell you things about elephants that would make you gag, but THIS drive me to speechlessness ;D
I guess Havoc never showed you the scene in "Black Powder War" where Temeraire admits to masterbating against the rocks on the bottom of a river, because they "felt almost as good" as the female dragon he'd been playing with.
Last edited by LadyTevar on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote: Secondly, Russian Dragons are the property of the Tsar.
I bet this goes over real well with the Wendigos. Maybe Frostfell can help some sexy Russian she-dragon defect to the true white north, strong and free.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

LadyTevar wrote:I guess Havoc never showed you the scene in "Black Powder War" where Temeraire admits to masterbating against the rocks on the bottom of a river, because they "felt almost as good" as the female dragon he'd been playing with.
Oh God...

I just had a horrible thought.

"Man, if they masturbate against rocks those penis' have to be tough enough to practically be weapons."

This led to images best not described here.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Charon wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:I guess Havoc never showed you the scene in "Black Powder War" where Temeraire admits to masterbating against the rocks on the bottom of a river, because they "felt almost as good" as the female dragon he'd been playing with.
Oh God...

I just had a horrible thought.

"Man, if they masturbate against rocks those penis' have to be tough enough to practically be weapons."

This led to images best not described here.
Why do you think Frostfell's threatened to mount someone once? :twisted:

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

[20:17] TevarTahalshia: [20:04] TevarTahalshia: As though it's my fault the image of a male Wendigo sensuously covering a female Wendigo in maple syrup and then mounting her while licking up the maple syrup and doing unspeakably kinky things to one another does horrible things to your mind...
[20:04] TevarTahalshia: This sounds fun
[20:04] ImperialFeline: Doesn't it?
[20:05] TevarTahalshia: First it was the idea of licking blood off each other, now it's maple syrup.
[20:05] TevarTahalshia: I'm under-sexed, I think
[20:05] ImperialFeline: I think you mean underserviced
[20:17] genhavoc: ...
[20:17] genhavoc: Stukas. You all get Stukas
[20:17] genhavoc: Entire REGIMENTS of Stukas.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

If Umbras joins in on this, it will really go down hill. Poor Havoc will probably blow his brains out.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

It's not my brains I intend to blow out, Cyncat...
Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair...

Havoc: "So basically if you side against him, he summons Cthulu."
Hotfoot: "Yes, which is reasonable."
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

YES YES! I want to play with Umbras! I've heard so much about how good he is!

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

There is literally nobody in this thread I don't hate.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

General Havoc wrote:There is literally nobody in this thread I don't hate.
*cuddles Havoc and licks his face* Awwww.
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

...Ok.

In that case, I'd better earn my hatred properly.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Poor Havoc...

And here I've been nice.

I mean, if he really wants a reason to hate me I guess I could give him one...
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Charon wrote:Poor Havoc...

And here I've been nice.

I mean, if he really wants a reason to hate me I guess I could give him one...
I know. This is Umbras joking around before the session starts. Maybe. Not even close to proper brain burn mind screw.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Cynical Cat wrote:
*cuddles Havoc and licks his face* Awwww.
*cuddles from the other side* It's ok, Havoc... we still luv you. *smooches*

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

....and I didn't do a damn thing to earn your ire.

-goes to place Hornet as a NPC in TF:WW2....-
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Dark Silver wrote:-goes to place Hornet as a NPC in TF:WW2....-
Make sure he's binary-bonded to Hitler.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

rhoenix wrote:
That is not the way to Bribe your GM.

rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

LadyTevar wrote:
rhoenix wrote:
That is not the way to Bribe your GM.
It was meant to be a funny based on an earlier convo between B4 and Havoc, where that very concept came up, but it obviously fell flat.

- William Gibson

Utanka
Acolyte

Post by Utanka »

Edited to make the character more palatable.

Captain's Name: Captain Alexi Yukilov
Captain's Age: 39
Captain's Description (physical and personality):
A feverent German hater, Alexi is vehimently opposed to the rise of the Nazi regeime. He was raised by nobles in Russia even though he himself was orphaned at a young age. He stands about 5' 9" with a weight of 158 pounds. His flowing black hair and deep hazel eyes are offset by his beard which covers many scars from his childhood helping rear young dragons for the Tsar and from combat in the Communist Revolution.

Alexi is kind and caring but also at the same time cold and calculating. He cares about those around him but has a hard time expressing his feelings. If he had been given the chance and not bound to a dragon at age 9, Alexi would probably be a scientist, engineer or doctor. He is highly intelligent with great initiative and a high IQ and ability to learn. His rational thinking skills are high but not off the charts because of his manic depression. He is prone to getting depressed at random stressors but staying near Яд keeps him more stable then it otherwise would. He misses mother Russia but knows until he is a war hero and has prevented his nation from unnecessarily entering into the war right after the extreme duress of the Communist Revolution.

Dragon's Name: Яд (translates from Russian to Poison and to Latin as Toxicum, pronounced Vi-Att, spelled in the Latin alphabet as Viatt)
Dragon's Age: 30
Dragon's Breed: Lesser Ironwing
Dragon's Description:
A larger middleweight, Яд is a beautiful example of a Lesser Ironwing. He weighs in a 22 tons and has a gigantic wingspan, lifting him aloft. If only his personality matched his beauty. He is gruff, like a typical Russian peasent. His mouth drips venom when he sights his prey. Quite used to getting his way he is forceful and solemn. Dont cross him otherwise you might just get yelled at.

Background:
Both Alexi and Яд are obsessively anti-fascist, seeing fascism as a possiability for a new uprising in mother Russia. Thus they left the Russian air corps and defected to England to stop the Germans in their pathetic little tracks as best they could before anything could happen to mother Russia. Before the great communist revolution, the duo was raised by a noble family of dragon breeders. They had been breeding dragons for the Tsar since before the Napoleanic era. The family raised Alexi as one of their own children, seeing as the young orphan was bonded to one of their prized Lesser Ironwings.

They fought against the Communist scum during their revolution attempt and were responsible for a few key victories that brought them great name and honor. Promoted to Air Major at a scant thirty years of age, they gave up a promising career in the Russian Air service to fix a problem they saw arising. The loss was terriable to their minds but worth it to make the world a better place. Leaving Russia they traveled to the north through Scandanavia. Heading south to Denmark and then west to Britian Alexi and Яд were greeted with mistrust for the majority of the begining of the war. Britian wanted Яд as a breeding dragon primarily but Alexi and Яд quickly proved their value when the covet they were staying at when they first reached Britian came under attack.

Already in battle gear he and the local squadron took to the air. It was Яд, a Regal Copper, a Longwing and three Malachite Reapers up against a Kampfritters, seven Bluejackets and a pair of Swabians. Thanks to prodigious use of the poison in Яд's bite on the Kampfritter and two of the Bluejackets the day was won at a loss of only one of the Malachite Reapers and severe injury to the Regal Copper.

Stationed there for two months Яд and Alexi became fast friends with the captain of the Longwing, Elizabeth Bromheld. Elizabeth and Alexi, despite the minor language barrier, started a deep romance. The commander of the group did not take to the romance well because Elizabeth was his sister. Not wanting to allow the pollution of pure British blood with what he saw as lower Russian/Slavic blood, had Alexi and Яд reassigned.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Utanka... you're still missing the point. You are giving no good reason for him to be in England. Just "Nazi-hating" is not enough.

Look, if you don't like any of the British dragons, go American like I did and become part of the Lend/Lease program the US and UK had going. As with China and the Flying Tigers, America wasn't officially At War with Germany or Japan, but 'individual pilots' were allowed to join the War effort for US allies, and these pilots were supplied with the equipment they needed to make the trip and function. This is why Jebediah is in England... although the "official USAF story" was getting rid of a 'problem dragon'.

BTW Havoc... if Jeb and Judith survive until the USAF joins the War Effort, I want them to have a chance to rub her victories in the faces of her old squad.

General Havoc
Mr. Party-Killbot

Post by General Havoc »

The official USAF line vis-a-vis Jeb (and Hermecritus) is that you are both volunteers who are not at all affiliated with the USAF, which is of course neutral and has nothing to do with the European War. Nudge nudge, wink wink. Fulminatus on the other hand, is legally stateless, and in Britain as a private contractor, or mercenary.

And incidentally, I now have to go arrange simultaneous... hunting accidents... for DS and Rhoenix. Yes... yes hunting accidents will do.

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

I wouldn't. Sure rhoenix is a Californian and more likely to be packing a bag of granola than a gat (although you never know) DS is one of those damn dirty Cajuns and lives in the swamp surrounded by trained attack gators. It's not worth it man.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Yeah. I'll throw a bag of granola in your face, and make you apologize for it on national television. Cheney-style. What.

- William Gibson

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

rhoenix wrote:Yeah. I'll throw a bag of granola in your face, and make you apologize for it on national television. Cheney-style. What.
You know you're powerful when your victim is the one that apologizes on national tv. "I'm so sorry. I got my blood all over his knife and clothes. I should pay for the dry cleaning."
Utanka
Acolyte

Post by Utanka »

Alright since it seems like the Russian idea is out are there other non-spitting poison type dragons out there that I could possiably have? I would prefer if the dragon was a middle weight.