What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Dartzap wrote:I'd hardly call it "bad". every version of HHGTTG, is different from each other, and this film follows this tradition.
So the exagerated trillian romance, slphstick jokes & lack of wit are but phantoms of the mind?
They do have the dolphin's right :wink: .
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

oh, no those are all there, but i'd say its one of those of making the movie uniqe in its own little way.
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Like every version of the Hitch Hiker, this contradicts everything else, including itself. -Paraphasing DA.

It was funny, I was ROFLing the entire first half, second was okey.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

ooh, rememberd oned: Troll Bridge, which, funnily enough is a sort of Discworld film.

The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Dartzap wrote:ooh, rememberd oned: Troll Bridge, which, funnily enough is a sort of Discworld film.
Theyre doing a Cohen the barbarian movie :shock:
Animated or live?

Or do you mean that Pratchett is adapting the short story into a full blown novel?
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

No, movie

Live action.. i think