Librium Arcana User Quotes thread.

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

kreshna: alright, alright, I admit it!
kreshna: I was masturbating furiously when writing it, okay?

:lol: :lol:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Bratty
Disciple

#127 Setting them up, knocking them down

Post by Bratty »

[21:32] DarkSteele: I must awash my mind...
[21:32] DarkSteele: I have seen a thread which is sick and twisted
[21:32] DarkSteele: "Which Muppet would you like to fuck"
[21:33] yourbrattiness: hmmm
[21:33] yourbrattiness: as they are all hand puppets, my question would be...who has the biggest hand?
"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

~Jean Paul Sartre, philosopher
Rogue 9
Master

Post by Rogue 9 »

For context, that thread was in mockery of one about what anime character one would want to have a relationship with. :razz:
The Paladin's Domain, My Blog (Updated 5/18/2009)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." -- General John Stark

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle.
A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat.
Do not forget the difference."

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -- G. K. Chesterton
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Ace Pace: tycho is trying to verbally cuddle me
DarkSteele: awww, that's so cute!
DarkSteele: he's trying to latch on
DarkSteele: quick, verbally beathim in the head with a brick!
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Old one that I've been meaning to add:

Pcm in a conversation with Caz:
Revenge is fun for the whole family!

...unless it's the murder of your entire family that you're getting revenge for.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Caz told me this was quoteable. :grin:
Pcm979 wrote:*Snort* Silly RPG writers who try to give things a Native American feel. Of COURSE the characters determine their name by ingesting heavy hallucinogens and going on a vision quest. Hence the famous shamans, Sees Strange Colours and The Walls Are Moving.
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Ace Pace:grammar nazi

IRWriter86: Yes I am.

IRWriter86: Heil Grammar.

IRWriter86: I'm all over that grammar. She has a nice piece of ass.

Ace Pace: I think grammar is female. in hebrew its a female

IRWriter86: Booyah

Ace Pace: so yah, climb on her ass :P I'll be getting the blackmail pictures

IRWriter86: Totally worth it.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

BraidedShinigami: It wouldn't help my case if I mentioned that my uncle was one of the guys who helped write the first klingon - english dictionary would it?
IRWriter86: ....
IRWriter86: Here is your knife. Remember, it's down the block not across the street. May God have mercy on your poor pathetic soul.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

I guess I'd like to get married one day, I like stability and all that stuff, I just can't seem to find a girl who is not absolutly insane.

Linny:Are you sure it's the girls?
From marrige thread.

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

KAN wrote:The Testicle Police Department arrests Ace and Dak for commiting such crime, while the Testicle Prosecutor prepares the case. The Testicle Party Organizer, however, is still busy preparing CC's birthday party. The Testicle Papparazzis are stalking the Queen for no reason.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

DarkSteele: so I left a letter out
DarkSteele: sue me
DarkSteele: actually
DarkSteele: don't
IRWriter86: Maybe I will.
DarkSteele: I need what I have
IRWriter86: I need what you have too.
DarkSteele: .....bastard
Talking about how his character in the hero thread is going to die soon and that my character is going to loot the body, he misspelled a word and I harped him on it.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

hashava: having a gf sounds like alotta fun
People, we have it straight from the horses mouth.

Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

British College Students are an odd sort. (Matt's a college friend of mine, for those who do not know)

Narsil says: nah... just kidding... I'd prefer to die by succubus... the best sex of your life... and the LAST sex of your life... fair trade I suppose if you get to go to heaven
Narsil says: or hell...
Matt says: wait but ur soul goes to heaven it aint if its eaten it
Narsil says: This is the computer age!
Narsil says: I made a backup
Last edited by Narsil on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

This deserves FUQing

MKSheppard: Rope. Tree. Journalist.
MKSheppard: Some Assembly Required.

Shark Bait
Adept
Location: A god forsaken chunk of swamp some ass built a city on!

Post by Shark Bait »

shark42bait: HAHAHA i have finally done it! i have defeated the evil unbeatable level of lemmings revolution hehe sorry you are the only person arround to brag too.
IRWriter86: heh
shark42bait: hehe the lemmings should bow to me as GOD!
IRWriter86: Heh.
shark42bait : my mission was to save 85/99 lemings i saved them ALL
IRWriter86 : Nice.
shark42bait : i am the good shepherd of lemmings...
IRWriter86 : I usually got bored and started blowing mine up...
shark42bait: shhhh thats old testament shark bait...
Chat with Charon earlier today i thought it was funny
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/ ... giite1.png[/img]"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
-Adam Savage "Mythbusters"

"Rule 4: Blades don't need reloading."
-Zombie survival guide

"What is burning people but stabbing them with fire?"
-Frigidmagi
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Destructionator XV wrote:
PHILOSOPHY- Sketch the development of human thought, estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.

Human thought started with men trying to think new ways to enter a woman's vagina. Throughout the years, it has expaned to include the mouth, then the ear, and lastly, at the pinncale of thought, the ass. Here is my sketch:

8===D ~~ (_*_)

The significance of this is great; if we still thought only of vaginal sex, we would quickly overpopulate the world, hence reaching the biosphere's carrying capacity, and selection pressere would start to direct EVILUTION which, as it's name implys, is evil. Hence, our shift of thought to butt sex saved us all.

Bend over and praise the ass!
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Lindar: ooh Tycho! did i tell you that Einy gave me a railgun too?

SO WRONG.

Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

ScottishNnja: I've invented a new insult: "fwarb".
Dakarne: I've invented a new insult; "American."
ScottishNnja: Touche.
ScottishNnja: You worthless fwarb.
Dakarne: You bloody american!
ScottishNnja: Your mother.
Dakarne: That's what your mother said.
ScottishNnja: I are pwned.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Lindar wrote:stop playing with my balls
:twisted:
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

BraidedShinigami: oh sweet chemosh's rotting teats
BraidedShinigami: i can't even make it a chapter without a sitcom romance

TeamhairTahal: Hey, if (the Super game) moved faster, we'd not have time for this kind of character development

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

(A friend, telling me about a manufactoring plant catching on fire near her, causing a Shelter In Place warning) Just tens of thousands of tires going up in flames down here. Heh - nothing to worry about. ::cough-cough-gags:: Hehehhehe

TeamhairTahal: With all the nicotine and tar you've smoked over the years, what's a little burnt rubber?

Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Well, we had such a good time with it, I figured the love, it needed to be shared.

[23:34] HotfootB5: Is it so wrong that when I read the thing that drove B4 nuts I busted out laughing?
[23:34] Magithis: ?
[23:35] HotfootB5: Venting in Down Below
[23:35] Magithis: Ah.
[23:38] Magithis: BUWHAHAHAHAHA!
[23:38] Magithis: Oh the poor guy...
[23:38] Magithis: *snickers*
[23:39] HotfootB5: Oh good, I'm not going to hell alone.
[23:41] Magithis: hehehehehe, I can't heheheh stop hahahaha giggling. HAHAHA!
[23:42] Magithis: BraidedShinigami: my mind...
BraidedShinigami: has been violated
BraidedShinigami: on levels that lack names
magithis: Oh man... So do you plan do ask them about it?
[23:42] HotfootB5: I know....I'm still fading in and out.
[23:42] Magithis: Special Hell! Magi's going to the special hell!
[23:42] HotfootB5:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
[23:43] HotfootB5: Oh god, the questions, the wrong, wrong questions.

"So, how many of your cousins do you wonder are your uncle's?"
[23:43] Magithis: "So are these guys now invited to the family reunions?"
[23:44] HotfootB5: "So are they once removed or did they pull out twice?"
[23:45] Magithis: Buwhahahahaha
[23:46] Magithis: magithis: Oh man... So do you plan do ask them about it?
BraidedShinigami: no
BraidedShinigami: i plan to forget this
BraidedShinigami: entirely magithis: Let me know if this ever pops out. "Hey Aunt so and so could you past the two fucking you... I meant peas! Peas!"
[23:46] Magithis: I'm a bad, bad magi. BUWAHAHAHA!
[23:47] HotfootB5: We're on a highway to hell. :D
[23:47] Magithis: Yes, but I'm ahead in points...
[23:49] HotfootB5: "Aunty, where do babies come from?"
"Well, dear, when a man and a woman and a man and a man feel a certain way about each other, well, do you remember musical chairs?"
[23:50] Magithis: hahahahaha!
[23:50] Magithis: "We would like to welcome Aunt so and so, her husband and other 2 guys she keeps around."
[23:52] HotfootB5: "Mommy? I saw auntie grace wrestling two men in bed while uncle phil sat there. Is this like that Exorcist movie?"
[23:55] Magithis: I wonder if they count for anything on tax forms...
[23:56] HotfootB5: ......I can just see the home movies:
"Three men and a little pussy"
[23:58] Magithis: hahahahaaheeheheehe Oh GOD, we are soo screwed...
[23:59] HotfootB5: I think we're dead if someone posts this log on the user quotes thread
[23:59] Magithis: Are you kidding?!? Petro would fucking adopt us on the spot!
[00:00] Magithis: "Auntie, why did you wreslte that man with your butt while Uncle Goegre watched?"
[00:01] Magithis: Next door nieghbor "I don't understand why they keep inviting 2 men over every thursday and never do anything..."
[00:06] HotfootB5: I can see this going even worse. "Grandkids, let me tell you what's up. You know your Grandma and me? Well, your Grandma was a slut! You think you little bastards are mine? Hah! She had three men in one hole one night. Nobody knows who the daddy was!"
[00:08] Magithis: "It's okay though, because I banged each and everyone of her friends. You know the neighbors kids you play with? Well there's a reason they look so much like grandpa."
[00:10] HotfootB5: "But hey, it's okay, I did what I had to do to eliminate racism! None of you little shits can hate anyone, because you're all one twentieth of every damn ethnicity in the world! Hell, you've got cro-magnon in you! That's right, your gramma got fucked rotten by a caveman! How do you like that?"
[00:11] Magithis: hehehe.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

[18:14] DarkSteele: there's upscale in Fort Walton?
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: It's a tourist trap dude
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: we have upscale
[18:15] DarkSteele: good point
[18:15] DarkSteele: -sniffles-
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: what
[18:15] DarkSteele: how come you never take me anywhere nice?
[18:15] DarkSteele: it's always chili's
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: are you going to bitch because I didn't take you somewhere nice?
[18:15] DarkSteele: you bastard
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: jesus
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: you could bitch about anything
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: I don't cook for you
[18:15] DarkSteele: -grins and ruffles your hair-
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: I don't clean for you
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: i never take you anywhere nice
[18:15] BraidedShinigami: jesus
[18:15] DarkSteele: exactly!
[18:15] DarkSteele: What's wrong, don't you love me anymore?
[18:16] BraidedShinigami: When you start wearing black prom dresses and have a figure like Cass's
[18:16] BraidedShinigami: I'll take you somewhere nice
[18:17] DarkSteele: well fuck you, I see how it is, i want a divorce!
[18:17] DarkSteele: zomg baby I'm sorry take me back o.o
[18:17] BraidedShinigami: O.O
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Captain Tycho: each keystroke is an orgasm

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

AIIFHarbinger: I do like playing this druid, methinks I will have to play druids more often
TeamhairTahal: He seems a lot of fun.
Are you sure Vi and Le can't play with him?
TeamhairTahal: <weg>
AIIFHarbinger: if they can convince him they are male...
TeamhairTahal: .......... I can find a shapechange spell