STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter I)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"General, we have T-minus 30 seconds until the ships explode"

"Excellent, i wonder if they know whats going to happen, i have yet to see much from these goa'uld and these borg that impresses me. I've seen better Starfleet tactics."

"As you say sir, T-minus 15 seconds and counting.."

"Excellent"
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The Borg drones repair the shield. It adapts, making their pulse cannons useless.*

Borg, stall them. Darth Kreshna, perhaps you should consider that option we discussed?
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Dartzap wrote:* The Golem looks down at the midgets firing their puny weapens at what on a normel troll would be their goulalaugs

One of them raises their pulse cannon and fires right into the sheild.. it flickers and dies from the beam hjitting it

The Golems behind all raise their Axes, they knew what to do*
As the shields go down, large fireballs are hurling at the Golems' testicles. A Golem goes down while holding his crotch. Another one is taken aback. The smoke dissipates, reveals heavy armored troopers:

Darth Kreshna watches from his portable monitor. He sips his beer. Now he would love to see how the Golems would handle the Dark Trooper.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*The Golems walk forward and right into the sheild, and pass through, when your made of rock, electrical burns don't cause you much greif. The Golems form up into two lines, Their sheild recharged, they Axes gleaming, their eyes glowing with an internal fire, they are ready now, ready for whatever ever comes*

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:*The Borg drones repair the shield. It adapts, making their pulse cannons useless.*

Borg, stall them. Darth Kreshna, perhaps you should consider that option we discussed?
A minute, my friend. I'm interested on what they could do against the Dark Troopers. ;)
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Dartzap wrote:*The Golems walk forward and right into the sheild, and pass through, when your made of rock, electrical burns don't cause you much greif. The Golems form up into two lines, Their sheild recharged, they Axes gleaming, their eyes glowing with an internal fire, they are ready now, ready for whatever ever comes*
Several Dark Troopers are flying around the Golems using their jetpacks. They continue unleashing their heavy firepower against those gigantic figures. Two more Golems go down.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

* a Hologram appears between the Dark Troopers and the advancing Golems*

"I am Lord Detritus, outside of this ship, several hundred of my vessals are prepared to cripple your flagships, your time in this sector is at a end, you shall leave it to it's rightful owner, and you shall go back to your own planets, We do't mind fighting, we can generate troops from any rocks we pass by, but your troops takes months and years to create, i have not got this problem, i can simply swamp you with troops"

"You have 5seconds to answer"

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The Kull Warriors join the Darktroopers in decimating the Golems.*

*Aboard the Mothership, Galadriel senses the trolls' plan.*

Shields to full. Commence firing at the enemy ship.

*The crewman looks oddly, but complies.*

*Gold energy bolts shower from the Mothership and accompanying Ha'taks, laying into the troll ship. The Mothership then begins to slowly flip over, until its underside faces the enemy vessel. The trolls return fire, only for their weapons to pounce harmlessly against the adaptive Borg-enhanced shields.*

*Galadriel inserts a small red crystal into one of the main consoles.*

Fire.

*A huge gold beam cuts into the enemy ship, cutting it in half.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"General, the Fist of iron has been destroyed!"

"What?! Activate the Cloakbombs!"

"Yes sir!"

"The Pheonix, already battered, suffers yet again from the Cloak Suicide Frigates, these ones loaded to the brim with high explosive, the Bridge tower explodes, leaving the shatterd destroyer to tumble around, its engines firing on and off.

The Daedelus although stronger, suffered as well, it sheilds down, its beams firing erraticaly*

"The bombs worked sir! they are damadged!"

"Exellent! All ships concentrate fire on the Daedelus!"

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Dartzap wrote:* a Hologram appears between the Dark Troopers and the advancing Golems*

"I am Lord Detritus, outside of this ship, several hundred of my vessals are prepared to cripple your flagships, your time in this sector is at a end, you shall leave it to it's rightful owner, and you shall go back to your own planets, We do't mind fighting, we can generate troops from any rocks we pass by, but your troops takes months and years to create, i have not got this problem, i can simply swamp you with troops"

Suddenly several vessels jumped out of hyperspace. Several Star Destroyers, Two fully-grown World Devastators, three "juvenile" World Devastators, and a moon-sized spherical battle station.

Dartzap wrote:"You have 5seconds to answer"
Darth Kreshna replied, "hey, look at what we just built on former Destructionator's homeplanet! Um, is that good enough for an answer?" *chuckles*

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The Borg-shields realign, adapting to the cloak bombs and enemy bombardment. A ship already capable of taking significant bombardment is then able to withstand much more.*

We have suffered damage to several sections, m'lady.

Have damage control respond at once.

All vessels are targeting us.

Good. We've drawed fire away from the Phoenix. How long until the Eye recharges?

Less than a minute, m'lady.
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Oh a Moonshaped Battle Station!"

*General Flint Sighs, what these simpletons fail to understand, is that the Trolls were the gods of rock, essentily, he could launch a moon shaped like the battlestation right at them.. infact, that was'nt such a bad idea, even if they blewit up, the debris on that could give them lots of time..*

"Captain, prepare for Operation Moonlit Revenge, we shall show these idiots what it is to use Big Toys in an giants playground!"

"Yes sir!"

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Galadriel, I tire of this. Beam us off.

Of course, young one.

*The transporter activates, sending Ra and his forces back aboard the mothership, and sending Darth Kreshna and his forces back aboard the Phoenix.*

Destroy that thing.

*The gold beam activates again, cutting the captured ship down the middle as the ship drifts away from the Phoenix's hangar bay. Heavy bombardment from the Goa'uld ships continue to take their toll on the troll vessels. Meanwhile, an Imperator star destroyer moves in to cover the Imperial flagship.*
Last edited by Ra on Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Sir, The Daedelus is preparing to fire again!"

"We cannot win today, .Jump to L-space, im sure Lord Detritus will have a plan"

"yes sir!.. what will he do to you?"

"I have no idea.. lets get going"

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*The fleet jumps to L-space, preparing for the next part of this war*

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Holograms of Ra and Lady Galadriel appear on the Phoenix's bridge.*

Enemy forces have retreated. We are victorious... for now. We should proceed back to the fifth planet, and prepare for a counterattack.

Darth Kreshna, our engineers are willing to assist you in repairs. Art thou able to make the jump?
Jonathan McKenzie

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:Galadriel, I tire of this. Beam us off.

Of course, young one.

The transporter activates, sending Ra and his forces back aboard the mothership, and sending Darth Kreshna and his forces back aboard the Phoenix.

Destroy that thing.

*The gold beam activates again, cutting it down the middle as the ship drifts away from the Phoenix's hangar bay. Heavy bombardment from the Goa'uld ships continue to take their toll on the troll vessels.*
Darth Kreshna materialized on the Phoenix's bridge. "Milord?" Despite he has been aware of the trasporter tech, Admiral Hauser is amazed anyway.

"Ah, no time to explain, Admiral. Send our gratitude message to the Goa'uld. Meanwhile, destroy that Destructionator's command vessel. It's not worth it anyway. And prepare my shuttle. I'm moving to the Death Star." He throws the portable comm unit on the table, "I guess I ain't gonna need this anymore."

Moments later, a black shuttle is entering the Death Star docking bay, while the Phoenix is joining Ra's mothership in barraging Destructionator's command ship.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:*Holograms of Ra and Lady Galadriel appear on the Phoenix's bridge.*

Enemy forces have retreated. We are victorious... for now. We should proceed back to the fifth planet, and prepare for a counterattack.

Darth Kreshna, our engineers are willing to assist you in repairs. Art thou able to make the jump?
Darth Kreshna replies from the Death Star's throne room, "thank you, the Phoenix is fine. Former Destructionator's home planet has been completely stripped out. How if we rendezvous on Earth instead? I guess we need to discuss several things, especially in anticipating further battles."

He pauses, then replies, "and I believe we all need some rest. When you arrive on Earth, there would be more than enough alcohol and wenches for everyone!" ;)

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Sees reply*

Excellent. We will jump immediately.

*The Goa'uld and Imperial ships jump into hyperspace, appearing in orbit of the third planet.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Sick, Twisted Fuck

"Has the prisoner been transferred yet?"

"Yes, milord. Tumbletom has been moved to the New Death Star while the Phoenix is being repaired".

"Good. Leave me alone now. I have some emails to write."

With those words, Darth Kreshna turns back to his laptop.

==============================================

<Imperial Private Message - Privileged Channel.>

To: Commissar Petrosjko <Imperial Commissar>
Subject: Conference (read: party)

Howdy,

So how ya' doing, buddy? Still busy in Core Worlds? I heard bureaucracy is getting worse since the Old Man's death at Endor. Man, how do you keep your office running these days? Bureaucrats drive me nuts. By the way I heard some gossip that Sate Pestage has a hard-on over Ysane Issard. Is that true?

We're doing well here. See, we started with an Executor Command Ship plus nine Star Destroyers. Now we have additional five Star Destroyers, two full-grown World Devastators, three juvenile-state World Devastators, plus a Death Star! Yes, a Death Star, I kid you not. Those harvesters.... er, World Devastators work really wonderful, y'know!

We just scored twice against the Trollish Imperium and the Destructionators. Now everyone's llicking their wounds, I'm arranging a conference abroad the new Death Star. In case you wonder why I would even bother with a goddamn conference, actually it's just my excuse to have a party!

So why don't you come over here and have some fun? Well, here's the formal invitation below. I'm sending a limo-shuttle to pick you up.

Regards,
Kreshna

<end of message.>

<Imperial Diplomatic Message.>

To: Ra <Goa'uld System Lord>, Robert Walper <Primary Adjunct of Borg Unimatrix Zero-Zero>
CC: Commissar Petrosjko <Imperial Commissar>
Subject: Conference Invitation

Greetings,

Following our victories, we wish to invite you to a conference aboard the new Death Star. A pictorial agenda is attached with this message.

Cordially,
Darth Kreshna
Sith Lord
New Death Star

<end of message.>

Message Attachment(s):

Image Image

Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*aboard the Deathstar, a spy is working away, he has the access codes to tumbletoms cell, and he has a stun gun to put down the gungan, if needs must. He has aquired an shuttle as well, so when the time is right, he can escape with ease.*
Last edited by Dartzap on Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The Goa'uld fleet, having fully recovered, exits hyperspace near the death star. The immense battle station looms ahead as Ra watches.*

Goa'uld mothership, this is harbor control. We have you on sensors. Stand by for docking instructions.

Acknowledged.

*The Mothership enters a vast hangar bay, where the Phoenix and several other starships are docked as well. Despite its alien technology and radial shape, the vessel docks and powers down.*

Lieutenant, beam us directly to the overbridge. Our hosts await.

Yes, m'lord.

*Ra and several other Goa'uld associates, as well as Galadriel and several Eldar officers, beam to the death star overbridge.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Ra wrote:We have been given a mission to rescue an individual from the first planet. With our capabilities, we should proceed.

*The Daedalus exits its jump in orbit of the first planet. Walper is teleported aboard, and the ship escapes into a Borg transwarp conduit, the raid being so swift that enemy forces had no time to muster their full strength.*

Hail the Unimatrix.

Yes, my lord.

This is Ra. Your task has been completed.

DIRECTIVE ACHIEVED. BEGIN INTEGRATION. ACTIVATING NODES TWO-ONE THROUGH SIX-FOUR. REALLIGNING COMMUNICATION SUBROUTINES.

INTEGRATION COMPLETE.

Walper lays upon the Borg assimilation table, in far too much pain to realize his condition or where he is. He has retreated into his memory and rage.

Two days earlier... wrote:
Two combatants upon a volcanic planet trade swift blows with glowing swords of energy. Their moves are fast, powerful, with the younger individual almost frantic in his persistent attacks.

Petrosjko: "Robert, stop this! You will only destroy yourself in your impatience!"

Walper: "You only fear my potential! You're holding me back!"

Walper continues slashing at Petrosjko. Petro easily blocks a blow intented to take out his legs, and counters with a overheard swipe that Walper ducks.

Petrosjko: "Don't make me destroy you, Robert! Your training isn't complete...your lust for power is twisting your sense of priorities!"

Walper: "You fool! I was the learner, but now I'll be the master!"

Petrosjko does a high backflip, his feet landing on nearby slope. Red hot lava flows at the edge, ever so slowly eating away at the rockface.

Petrosjko: *sighs* I will then do what I must, Robert.

Walper: "You underestimate my power, Petro. This is the end for you, my Master."

Walper edges closer to Petro.

Petrosjko: "Don't try it, Rob. I have the high ground."

Robert roars as he does an impressive jump up and towards Petro. But even faster is Petro's reflexes. His arm stretches outward, holding Walper immobile in the air. Walper's intented blow hits nothing but air. Petrosjko's lightsaber moves swiftly, slicing both of Robert's legs and his saber arm cleanly off at the joints. Walper screams in pain and fury. Petro releases his grip upon him and Robert tumbles to the ground, landing less than a foot from the molten flow. Petro shuts off his saber.

Petrosjko: "You were my friend, Robert! You were supposed to rule as my equal, not arrogantly try to replace me!"

Walper screams in agony as the laval flow's heat eats at his legs, his eyes consumed by the effects of the Dark Side.

Walper: "I hate you!!!"

Flames engulf Robert's legs, quickly spreading to his entire body. His screams of agony bring a pained expression to Petro's face, but he does nothing. The flames start to die away, but anyone could tell Robert's gasp upon life was now at an end.

Petrosjko: "Goodbye, Robert."

Petro turns and starts up the slope, heading towards his shuttle.

Robert reaches out his one good arm towards Petro.

"Master, don't leave me..."

However, his words don't carry with his weakened voice.

Robert screams as strips of dead flesh are peeled of his burnt and devestated body. Several Borg drones surround him. One of them injects him with it's assimilation tubules, flooding his body with nanoprobes.

"YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Lord Detritus..I failed.. and i offer you my life"

"No, General Flint, it was not your fault the Fist of iron was destroyed, it was the Goa'uld, and those Imperials.. with Borg assitence.. while you were away we have built some new ships, during your first engagment with the Imperials, i asked one of my agents to steal some imperial weaponry from one of the ships you disabled, from those samples, we have been able to develop weapenry that is easily on par with Imperial Turbolasers, as of this moment General, all yours ships are to be refitted with these devices, as you saw our Pulsar cannons were useless apart from painting slogans on their ships"

".. My lord, that is incredible news!"

"indeed, we shall have to keep the fleets home for a short time, but i'm sure that once we get back out there, we will be able to make up for it."

"Yes milord! this is indeed a great moment!"

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Robert's eyes snap open. His head turns from side to side, examining his surroundings. The background hum of the Borg drones and technology is drowned out by the Collective voice:

"COMMAND PROCESS INITIATED: (R)OBERT (I)NDIVIDUAL (S)YSTEM (E)NABLED."

The table upon which Walper lies tilts upwards into an upright position. Cables unplug themselves from his newly formed body and restraints unlock.

"YOU WILL SPEAK FOR THE COLLECTIVE."

Walper: "I will comply."