STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter I)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Aboard the World Devastator Devourer, Captain Lester notices the enemy's maneuver. "Status?", he inquiries.

"Shields holding, Sir."

"How about another Devastator?"

"outstanding, Sir. Their shields are still up."

Lester smiles. The World Devastator's shields are designed to withstand the blast of the heaviest barrage of turbolaser. However, he cannot take risk.

"Call the Imperial Star Destroyers Enforcer, Jackhammer, and Emasculator for help. Request them to soften up the enemies."

"Yes, Sir!"

The three Star Destoyers are now closing in to Destructionator's cloaked ships. Their turbolasers blazing while swarms of TIE Fighters are launched from their hangars to deal with enemy snub-fighters.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

" We are emerging in five, four , three, two, one..We have breached the void.. deploying all fighters.. all ships have reported in.."

"Enemy fleets are 700 clicks off the port bow.. deployments have been sent to your console sir"

"Excellent..wait.. that fleet there, it seems to be being drawn into something.. commce attack runs on all Borg targets within 100 clicks of that fleet"

"Aye Commander, setting target priorities.."

"This is the Pride of Silocon, all borg vessels prepare to surrender, if you do not comply your facing 200 battle ships which are very much fresh for battle.. i do hope you comply, i don't like wasting my fleets on stupid enemies"
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

At the transwarp conduit...

"Borg cube incoming! They seem to be on a ramming course!

"Why the hell would they ram us?! They now have the firepower to destroy us without losing their own ships! Well, let's take advantage of this stupidity. Bring us right at them, full speed. Fling us to the side as we get close, firing all guns as they come to bear. We should fly right past them, then turn around and let loose on their back sides."

"Executing."
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

"And so I told him 'Look guy, if you don't mind I'm stealing these racks as fast as I can carry them. Go whine to somebody else!'"

"HA! It is said in the Blessed Codex Astartes that to requisition for the supply of one's own unit is not theft, but sanctioned by the Primarch Guilliman himself."

"That was always my take on it, too. That's not the half of it, though. I got back and had to stash 'em off company property until I could distribute 'em properly to the deserving parties. That was a whole 'nother adventure."

On the viewscreen, lights flash in the distance as warships dance, duel, and die in the cold vacuum of space.

"Is it time to intervene in the battle yet?"

"Nah. Lord Kreshna and Lord Walper have matters well in hand."

"You say this Lord Walper is of the Adeptus Mechanicus?"

"So he is."

"I did not know such vessels were in the service of the Mechanicus."

"They are... uhm... from the Segmentum Obscura. Obscure... design... see? Uh... crumpet?"

"Please."
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Destructionator XV wrote:At the transwarp conduit...
"The Borg have responded. It seems that we will be assimilated."

"Assimilate this, semi-organic bastards. Finish them."

The Destructionator XIII ships all fire on the two Borg cubes, finishing them off.

"Sir, sensors have detected even more Borg ships in the sector! 100... wait.. 131 Borg cubes incoming!"

"Damn!"

"Lord Kreshna, Borg ships are suffering heavy damage!"

"Dammit! How about Destructionator's command vessel?"

"Still caught by our tractor beams, milord."

"Alright, let me handle this."

Darth Kreshna goes back to the comm console, and speaks:

"Destructionator, your command vessel is being caught by our tractor beam. You will be our prisoner soon. Now cease fire immediately or we will put you on the same cell with the person whose picture are being sent to your display. I should warn you, the nights inside our cell could be pretty cold."

He turns to Hauser, "now THAT I would call 'psychological warfare'......."
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Sir! they are attempting to ram that ship!"

"All ships target that cube!"

*Three dozen Battle Barges open up with their Pulse Cannon, doing very little but painting the word OWNED on the side of it, then from behind a missile destroyer opens up with its torpedo's, Green sheilds flash for a few seconds, before being engulfed in a fireball*

"Sir, the third element has reported that have successfully eliminted the sheilds on the ship that was ramming."

"Excellent, send this message.." hope you don't mind us barging in... will help if needed"

"Of course sir"

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Robert Walper wrote:"YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL OFFER HAS BEEN ANALYSED. INSUFFICIENT DATA. SUBMIT FURTHER DATA UPON TECHNOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS."

CUBE 978 STANDING BY FOR DEPARTURE TO UNIMATRIX 447 GRID 119. BEGIN LONG RANGE SCANS OF SEVENTH PLANET.
*A hologram appears*

This is the Mk. XX naquada generator. It can function with most Trekverse power systems, including Borg reactors. It will increase power production of your ships by 100 fold. Knowing Borg efficiency, you should be able to replicate a Mk. XX on each of your ships within seconds of the download.

Our offer is a working example of the Mk. XX, and complete technical readouts, including a replication pattern. In addition, 20 tons of processed naquada is in the Vigilante's cargo bay. That will be enough to equip over one hundred cubes.

If you accept our offer, we are willing to support Borg and allied fleet actions throughout this operation, including the immediate deployment of Daedalus and... other assets.

We await your decision.
Last edited by Ra on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

You guys, this has been the best TGODS ever!

At the fifth planet, XV's mighty fleet is engaging the Imperial forces....

"Admiral, we are still in the beam! And enemy Destroyers are moving in! Their TIE fighters are engaging our fighters."

"We have to break from this tractor beam if we wish to survive. Have the fighters get back in here and power up the fleet's FTL Jump drives."

"Sir, that could tear us apart!"

"And those turbolasers will tear us apart if we don't get out of here. Do it!"

"Yes, sir!"

What fighters that could returned to their bays, and the ships all fired their jump drives. 3 ships were ripped to shreads by the stress of the tractor beam and destroyed instantly. But, 21 others successfully jumped to safety.

However, the jump drive on the Genator would not engage. It seems to have been damaged by stray fire.

"Why haven't we jumped!"

"Sir, our jump drive is dead! We can't move!"

"Damn! Power down all our weapons and shields. Tell the marines to prepare a defense against boarders. And have General XIV ready his clones for battle."

"Yes sir!"

"Commander, Imperial: state your terms."
Adam D. Ruppe
Sick, Twisted Fuck

At the fifth planet....
Destructionator XV wrote:"Commander, Imperial: state your terms."
Aboard the World Devastator Devourer, Captain Lester chuckles. "Let's reply their message. Tell them that our lord Darth Kreshna wishes no less than unconditional surrender."

"Yes, Sir!"
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Captain.. i have been observing this ship here *points to World Devastator* it seems to be eating anything that go's near it"

"Yes sir, this does seem to be true, what would you have the fleet do?"

"How about we give it a little stomach ache?"

"How would you do that sir? it seems to be swallowing quite alot.."

"Yes.. i think if we use our remote control fighters.. we may be able to bung that hole"

"I shall see to the preperations at once sir."

"Excellent..*focus's back on battle at hand* what shall we blow up next?"

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Admiral Hauser frowns, "milord, Destructionator XV is ignoring our message despite his ship is being caught on our tractor beam. He just keep commanding his fleet to restlessly attacking the Borg. This is weird!"

Kreshna is no less amazed, "oh, my. Probably he wpuld actually enjoy a night with Jar-Jar? :shock: Ah, let's worry about it later. Tell the Star Destroyer Castrator and Stomper to provide cover for the Borg."

With that command, the two Star Destroyers are maneuvering, putting themselves between the Borg cubes and Destructionator's remaining ships. Their heavy turbolasers are blazing fiercely against enemy's vessels.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

* The fleet under General Flint jumps to L-Space in an attempt to get to the World Devastators*

"Ah, General Flint, how goes the battles?"

"It goes well Lord Detritus we are currently enroute to assist a small fleet that is attepting to escape from between two enemy fleets"

"Understood, when you have finished, return to your base.. we have some new ships that require testing"

"Of course My Lord, Flint out" *Transmission ends*

"Things seem to be going well Commander"

"indeed My lord, though we should not get over confident yet"

"Of course Commander.. of course"
Last edited by Dartzap on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

<Imperial Private Message - Privileged Channel.>

To: Commissar Petrosjko <Imperial Commissar>.
Subject: Re: Our little trap

Anytime, buddy. Sorry for late replying. I got my hands full. How things are going on Core Worlds? Thing's a little bit chaotic since the Old Man was killed on Endor, isn't it?

Regards,
Kreshna
Sith Lord
Executor-Class Command Ship Phoenix

<end of message.>

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Ignored, nonsense! I simply will not surrender on an empty stomach. And the ships fighting the Borg are under the command of Destructionator XIII. XV and XIV are on the ship that is still in your tractor beam, and 21 of my other ships are now scattered about because they fired their jump drives in random directions to escape your Star Destroyers. Anyhow, back to the action.

"Unconditional surrender is not an opt-"

He was interrupted by the Devastator being hit hard by something violent being shoved down its throat.

"We're free!"

"It looks like Jar-Jar will just have to masterburate tonight. Get us out of here, any direction, warp speed!"

The warp drive charges up and the ship disappears into subspace.
Adam D. Ruppe
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"General, your plan worked! the ships have escaped!"

"Good, very good, we shall return to the base then.. our work here is done..for now"

*The fleet disappears back into L-Space, as quickly as it had arrived*

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

At the transwarp conduit

Destructionator XIII's flagship is still in the fight, but barely. It has taken a pounding from the Borg, and now from some Star Destroyers. It is still alive, but some of his other ships aren't. The I-Explorer was assimilated by the Borg and the Netscape was destroyed in the Imperial's opening barrage.

"Thank the Maker for the assistance from these strangers, but we aren't out of this yet. Signal the Firefox and the Lynx: tell them to keep on fighting, and if the Borg board us, kill them if we can, but if not, we must self-destruct. Also have all ships transmit whatever data we can back to the mainframe. We must make this mission worth something to headquarters."
Adam D. Ruppe
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*The Bridge of the Fist of Iron

"General Coalface, the other fleets has achived its mission, General Flint asks that we now enter the battle to help the few ships remaining esacpe"

"Understood.. prepare to decloak the fleet.. lets make ourselves known properly.."

*above the raging battle, 300 battleships of the Trollish Imperuim begin to decloak, their Torpedos already firing off a warning to the enemy*
Last edited by Dartzap on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

<Imperial Diplomatic Message.>

To: Lord Detritus <The Rules of Detritus Faction>.
Subject: Regarding your activities in helping the "Rebels"....

Greetings,

According to our sensors, you are currently helping the remaining of Destructionator's forces to escape. Cease your activities immediately or we take it as an act of war.

Cordially,
Darth Kreshna
Sith Lord

<end of message.>

==========================================

"Milord...."

"I know, Admiral. It seems Lord Detritus would be our next problem." Kreshna contemplates, "ah, while the enemy escapes, tell Captain Lester to devastate the now-empty Destructionator's base."

At the fifth planet....

Captain Lester reads the message, then nods.

Within moments, the World Devastators devour Destructionator's command base, as well as the entire surface of the planet. The enemy escaped, minor damages being suffered. However, the Imperials are getting a strategic advantage: the World Devastators would feed on the planet until they grow to immense size.

And then, they would be unstoppable.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

To: Lord Detritus <The Rules of Detritus Faction>.
Subject: Regarding your activities in helping the "Rebels"....

Greetings,

According to our sensors, you are currently helping the remaining of Destructionator's forces to escape. Cease your activities immediately or we take it as an act of war.

Cordially,
Darth Kreshna
Sith Lord

<end of message.>

-------Trollish Imperuim reply is as follows---------

Dear Mr Kreshna, we are sorry for the incoveniance of temporaly knocking your massive ship of duty, we are sorry for knocking ten kinds of petroleum out of your Borg allies

We also would like to give a nice Get The Hell Out of Our Universe card as well, in a sign of hatred and crankyness.

Yours sincerely, your worst nightmare

PS: Beware of Vandals, they have a nasty habit of appearing out of no where...

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Ah, welcome home General Flint, we have some good news for you"

".. . You do My lord?"

Yes, because of the stratagy you devloped against those bottemless pits... we have developed a new ship to deter them from attacking.

"You have? but My Lord, it was hard to acheive that victory!"

"Yes, i know, and from what we have seen.. those ships grow, that is why we have developed the new Iron Will class remote control Battle Frigates,, so much easier to clog a mouth, wouldnt you say?"

"My lord! that is marvellous news!"

"Yes..I know"

Kresh

Post by Kresh »

The Destructionator's command ship is already caught and being towed within the Phoenix massive hangar. The boarding party is entering the ship now, being led by Darth Kreshna.

"Alright, boys", Kreshna speaks to the Stormtroopers, "this should be a cakewalk but keep your eyes open! Never, I said, never underestimate your enemy."

"Yes, Sir. By the way, why do you bring a Jackhammer?"

"Ah, er, well, you see... This is always my favorite weapon of choice and... Oh, just shuddup, Lieutenant!"

They enter the Destructionator's ship.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*behind the command vessal of Darth Kreshna, a squadren of Iron Will class Battle Frigates decloak, they activate their Pulsar Beams, and paint the words "EAT ROCK IMPY LIMPYS" The job done, the ships ram the engine block*

"... And as you see General Flint, that was an example of their worthyness of your stratagy"

"Yes My Lord! that was most excellent!"

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"General Coalface.. we have signs that the ship we are trying to help has been boarded"

"What?! prepare our own boarding teams! Let's show those bastards what they're up agaisnt"

"Yes sir! who shall command the teams?"

".. Why, Me, of course!"

"Yes sir!"

*he actiavtes a comm unit"

"this is Coalface, all troops, bring your best rods and sheild generators..We're going fishing!"

Post by Guest »

Dartzap wrote: -------Trollish Imperuim reply is as follows---------

Dear Mr Kreshna, we are sorry for the incoveniance of temporaly knocking your massive ship of duty, we are sorry for knocking ten kinds of petroleum out of your Borg allies

We also would like to give a nice Get The Hell Out of Our Universe card as well, in a sign of hatred and crankyness.

Yours sincerely, your worst nightmare

PS: Beware of Vandals, they have a nasty habit of appearing out of no where...

To: Lord Detritus <The Ruler of The Trollish Imperium>.
Subject: Ultimatum

Greetings,

We have read your reply and impressed by your defiance. We have also discovered that your government was responsible for the meteor rains upon our patrolling Star Destroyers several days ago.

While we admire your act of bravado, such stance is considered an offense to our government. Therefore, we demand you to surrender before the might of the Galactic Empire.

Cordially,
Darth Kreshna
Sith Inquisitor

<end of message.> [/quote]

==============================================

To: Rober Walper <Primary Adjunct of Borg Unimatrix Zero-Zero>.
CC: Commissar Petrosjko <Imperial Commissar>
Subject: Report on the Aftermath of the battle

Greetings,

While we achieved a major victory, the remaining of Destructionator's forces had escaped. Furthermore, they were being aided by The Trollish Imperium lead by Lord Detritus. The Imperium so far has been assuming a defiant stance.

Our intelligence network report that their interstellar weaponries mostly relied on gravitic technology, which one observed effect is hurling meteors and asteroids to their target. Also, they have some sort of "experimental fighters" which had caused minor damage to our World Devastator. The complete intelligence report is attached. We suggest you to adapt to this new enemy.

Fortunately, we have won a strategic advantage as well, as Destructionator's former planet is now being stripped by our World Devastators. You, of course, are invited to the "banquet". Feel free to strip anything from the planet you can use to your advantage.

We noticed your government had been approached by the Goa'uld. We suggest to accept their proposal of military alliance.

Cordially,
Darth Kreshna
Sith Inquisitor

<end of message.> [/quote]
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

OOC: Good god. I didn't know what a world devastator actually was until just now when I read Mike's page on Imperial superweapons over on the SDN main site. Damn EU wank tech. Looks like I might have to invent some treknobabble to fight it.....

Anyways, it looks like the Genator is being boarded.

At the air locks of the Genator...

Combat androids line the halls, with their high energy carbines in hands, waiting patiently for the immenent attack. At the end of the hall is a heavy repeating gun in an encasement, and behind it, a blast door only partially open. Attacking this ship would be no cake walk for the Imperials.

The airlock is blasted open, and the figure of a Dark Lord walks in, with stormtroopers surrounding him. The androids and the machine gun open fire, starting to strip down the stormtrooper's numbers.

At the same time, alarms go off throughout the ship. Down a ways, Destructionator XIV is addressing a group of humans. These humans are somewhat short French men with British accents. They are mostly bald, and have hugemongous bulges in their pants.

"Alright, men. This is what we trained for. Soon enemy forces will be down here. I want you to assrape the lot of them. And when done with that, proceed onwards to the enemy ship and find the gungans. Give them a taste of their own medicine."

The bulges in the clones pants get bigger.
Adam D. Ruppe