STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter I)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

<Imperial Diplomatic Message.>

To: Robert Walper <Primary Ajunct of Borg Unimatrix Zero-Zero>.
Subject: Formal request for military alliance

Greetings,

Our intelligence network has intercepted these following messages:
Destructionator XV wrote:The variety of propulsion systems these ships had meant they always had the right tool for the job. Hyperdrive for long, fast trips. Warp drive for normal interplanetary trips where precision is needed.
Destructionator XV wrote:"Very good, everybody. I have a transwarp conduit which you will use to enter the galaxy. Destructionator XIII will defend it on the remote side.
Apparently, the fraction represented by a being called "Destructionator" has stolen both the technology of Borg Transwarp drive and Imperial hyperdrive. Not only this constitutes a dipomatic offense for both of us, but technology hijack is also considered illegal by Imperial law.

Therefore, we would propose a formal military alliance between the Borg Collective and the Galactic Empire. Together, we shall crush this puny offender once and for all!

Cordially,

Darth Kreshna
Sith Lord
Executor-Class Command Ship Phoenix

<end of message.>
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Milord, there seem's to large amount of activity going on at the moment"

"What do you mean?"

"We have seen several large forces moving around, some into battle positions, though we are as yet unaware if any are heading in our direction. "

"Inform me when they start the fireworks, i enjoy a good light show"

"Of course My Lord."
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

OOC: People in power: are you going to archive the old TGODs, or just let them be deleted with the usaual goings of Testing? I really think they should be kept: they are often quite golden
OOC: I'll ask in the Ol' Mod forum for you. Though i think it may be the Library.

EDIT: Admin say that they go to the Library, so yes, they will be preserved.

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

TRANSMISSION DETECTED.
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:<Imperial Diplomatic Message.>

To: Robert Walper <Primary Ajunct of Borg Unimatrix Zero-Zero>.
DESIGNATION NOT FOUND. INFORMATION CATALOGUED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Subject: Formal request for military alliance

Greetings,

Our intelligence network has intercepted these following messages:
Destructionator XV wrote:The variety of propulsion systems these ships had meant they always had the right tool for the job. Hyperdrive for long, fast trips. Warp drive for normal interplanetary trips where precision is needed.
Destructionator XV wrote:"Very good, everybody. I have a transwarp conduit which you will use to enter the galaxy. Destructionator XIII will defend it on the remote side.
Apparently, the fraction represented by a being called "Destructionator" has stolen both the technology of Borg Transwarp drive and Imperial hyperdrive. Not only this constitutes a dipomatic offense for both of us, but technology hijack is also considered illegal by Imperial law.

Therefore, we would propose a formal military alliance between the Borg Collective and the Galactic Empire. Together, we shall crush this puny offender once and for all!

Cordially,

Darth Kreshna
Sith Lord
Executor-Class Command Ship Phoenix

<end of message.>
TACTICAL ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT PROJECTS INCREASED PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS IF ALLIED WITH IMPERIAL FORCES. TRANSMITTING RESPONSE:

"WE HAVE ANALYSED YOUR PROPOSAL AND DETERMINED IT ACCEPTABLE. COMMUNICATIONS BUOY DEPLOYED TO UNIMATRIX 561 GRID 009 FOR ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSIONS WITH IMPERIAL FORCES. INTIATING SINGLE SPEAKER PROJECT FOR EFFICIENCY OF TRANSMISSIONS; REQUIRES SAMPLE OF HIGHLY SATURATED MIDICLORIAN TISSUE."

DEPLOYING CUBES 1145 THROUGH 1278 TO TRANSWARP CONDUIT 074 TO INVESTIGATE ACTIVITY BY Destructionator XV
Last edited by Robert Walper on Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"My lord, as there is ever increasing activity, i think we should activate the sheild's just in case of attack"

"Yes, do that, i don't want anyone giving us a surprise.."

*all along the astroid belt, huge numbers of sheild generators apppear from their crators, and all begin to humm softly*

"The sheilds have been activated, time until they are fully charged inT-minus 2 hours"

"Well done commander, there will be some really nice crystals for your tonights dinner"

"Thank you Milord"
Last edited by Dartzap on Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

On the Destructionator command ship Genator, cloaked in orbit aroung the fifth planet....

The ship's captian speaks to Destructionator XV.

"Admiral, our probes have detected transmissions between the Borg and the Imperials. We were unable to determine their substance, but we know they existed. Shortly after these transmissions, out probes detected two Borg ships depart from the Borg forces and set a course towards our transwarp conduit."

"What is your assessment?"

"We believe both factions saw the subspace disturbance caused by our transwarping to this galaxy, communicated their concerns, and now the Borg want to see what was going on for themselves."

"Admiral!", another bridge officer calls out, "We have just detected a massive power surge in the asteroid belt. Someone seems to have activated a shield in the belt."

"They are probably also concerned about the increased Borg activity. I find it unlikely that they know our posistion yet. Tactical ananysis on the Borg ships heading towards the conduit."

A tactical analyist turns around and speak.

"Sir, two cubes were dispatched. They make good speed on their own, but not as fast as our ships. However, they have a vast array of transwarp conduits that facilitate their high speed transport of ships. Using this conduit web, they can cross the galaxy rather quickly. Their ship layout looks highly decentralized and redundant. Our estimates currently say that these ships could continue to function even if over 70% of the ship was destroyed."

"Impressive. How do their weapons and shields hold up to ours?"

"We can't know for sure as we have not yet seen them in battle, but based on the technology level of what we can see, they will hold up well against our light ships. 1v1 Borg cube vs. our light classes I will give to the Borg. But against our heavy vessels, I would estimate that our ship would win."

The captian speaks again:

"So these two cubes should be easily dispatched by the 5 starships Destructionator XIII has at the conduit?"

The analysist responds:

"Yes sir. I predict at most mild to moderate damage to our ships there. But the real problem will be that XIII will either have to engage the Borg ships, who will surely inform the Collective of our strengths and weakness and send more cubes, or abandon the base."

"Abandoning that base isn't an option, and XIII knows that. He will be forced to fight the Borg, and whatever reenforcements they send. Communications officer, send a tight band encoaded signal to Destructionator XIII warning him of the incoming Borg ships. Include our full analysis of the situation thus far."

"Yes, sir..... done, sir."

"The next move is up to him now."
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Lord Detritus wishes us to put everyone on amber alert, deploy all defensive ships, and inform the squadren leaders to prepare their ships for combat"

"Of course Sir..are we sure the fight will come this soon?"

"this is merely in responce to the increase in activity, we are pretty sure there are more than just Borg and Gnomes out there, from one of the messesge's we intercepted, there are apprently some group called "Imperials" out there, as yet, we do not know their position"

"As you say Sir, this is just a precautionry act"

"It is as you say Captain, i'm also activating the torpedo and Cannon turrets, just in case"

"Aye Aye sir, all weaponry will be activated and fully charged in 15 minuets"

"Excellent, i'm sure we still have some time to build those new carriers, and when we do, they shall be used as effectivley as possibly in our current situation"

"Roger that Commander"
Last edited by Dartzap on Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ra watches the Destructionator forces enter the system. Standing on the expansive bridge of the battleship Daedalus, Ra then turns to the ship's officer of the watch.

Lieutenant. Have a ship dispatched to the third planet. I wish to ally ourselves with the Borg.

Terms, my lord?

*eyes flash*

A technology exchange. Naquada generators, perhaps. They would benefit from the enhanced power production.

With all due respect, sir, is that wise?

I do. Now, carry out my demands.

*Galadriel walks up, and looks out the bridge windows for dramatic effect.*

Do you believe we need an alliance, young one?

Why not?

*A 2-km long corvette, the Vigilante, appears in Borg space.*

Unidentified vessel detected in grid zero-five-three-five. Scanners active.

Borg species, this is the Sun Imperium corvette Vigilante. On orders of our Distinguished Leader Ra and Lady Galadriel of the Eldar, we are here to negotiate an alliance.

Negotiation is irrelevant.

In return for your alliance against the interlopers, you will be granted technology your species has yet to acquire.

Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. Your biological and technological distintiveness will be added to our own.

Do you want the naquada technology, or not? If you do, send a ship to the seventh planet. Ra will meet with your leaders.

Processing...
Last edited by Ra on Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

"Well, old... friend, it seems a battle is afoot. And I must bid you adieu."

"Don't be ridiculous. You don't have the firepower to threaten this ship."

"Maybe, maybe not. But they do."

"You son of a..."

The Red Dwarf is annihilated by the combined firepower of Darth Kreshna's task force and the battle barge. The arriving Borg Cubes valiantly blast some flotsam.

"Has the imposter been slain, Lord Commissar?"

"Of course not. Please, would a few measly Imperial vessels take me down? He'll be back. Non-dairy creamer?" Holds out creamer dispenser.

"Please."
======================
To: Darth Kreshna
Subject: Our little trap

Worked like a charm, old buddy.

Regards,
Josh
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

"Lord Detritus, our sensors have detected that battle has comenced in Borg space, as yet we have no clue as to who the aggressor's were, as soon as we find out, we shall identify stratagies and ways to compensate, should they invade"

"Very good Commander, any ideas as to what damadge was caused?"

"No Milord, though there wasa large power spike at the time of the battle"

"Hmm, we shall have to see how this progresses.."

"As you wish, Milord"

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Destructionator XV wrote:Shortly after these transmissions, out probes detected two Borg ships depart from the Borg forces and set a course towards our transwarp conduit."
*frowns* "Failure or errors I do not tolerate easily. Who was it that claimed only two Borg vessels were checking into our transwarp corridor? I want the sensor operator responsible disciplined immediately. Proper scans indicate 133 Borg cubes incoming."
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Ra wrote: Do you want the naquada technology, or not? If you do, send a ship to the seventh planet. Ra will meet with your leaders.

Processing...
"YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL OFFER HAS BEEN ANALYSED. INSUFFICIENT DATA. SUBMIT FURTHER DATA UPON TECHNOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS."

CUBE 978 STANDING BY FOR DEPARTURE TO UNIMATRIX 447 GRID 119. BEGIN LONG RANGE SCANS OF SEVENTH PLANET.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

On the bridge of the Genator....

"Admiral, the Goa'uld have dispatched a ship to Borg space. An alliance seems to be forming between three of the factions here. We have detected weapons fire from the Imperials inside their space and the faction in the asteroid belt has gone to full battle readiness. However, it seems that our location is of yet, unknown to them."

"And admiral... scans now report 133 Borg cubes en route to Destructionator XIII's base. Our initial scans were blocked by the sixth planet and we did not see most of them. I have relieved the sensor operator who did not report this data correctly of duty."

"Damn... those Borg are indeed cunning with their tactics. However, I trust XIII can handle it. I want full radio silence from now on. Keep picking up the passive data from the probes, but do not transmit anything. Set battle condition 2 through the fleet."

Using small lights on the side of the ship, a signal was sent out to the rest of the fleet. They will now be ready for battle, but so silent that no one will know of their location.

Meanwhile, on XIII's flagship...

"We have just recieved a transmission from XV, sir. 2 enemy ships are on their way here as we speak. They will arrive shortly."

"Understood. Send all data we have aquired thus far to the mainframe, then go to full battlestations and activate our signal jammers."

A red light begins flashing. Crew members rush to prepare the ship for battle. Blast doors close, weapons are deployed, marine guards take up defensive posistions all throughout the ship.

"Transmission away, sir. All ships have decloaked and report ready for battle. Jammers now active."

"We also can't risk losing this conduit and allowing the Borg to gain a foothold in our galaxy. Set its autodestruct so it will detonate if this ship is compromised or destroyed."

"Done. However, these two ships should be no match for us."

"You can never be too careful when the life of your home is at stake. Now, let's make sure that we all survive this encounter."
Adam D. Ruppe
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Destructionator XV wrote:"We also can't risk losing this conduit and allowing the Borg to gain a foothold in our galaxy. Set its autodestruct so it will detonate if this ship is compromised or destroyed."

"Done. However, these two ships should be no match for us."

"You can never be too careful when the life of your home is at stake. Now, let's make sure that we all survive this encounter."
Two Borg vessels pop out of transwarp several kilometers directly ahead of XIII's flagship.

"WE ARE THE BORG. LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIP. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR SHIP AND IT'S CREW WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."

Green tractor beams slam into XIII's shields with heavy force...
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Aboard the Executor-Class Command ship Phoenix, Darth Kreshna is watching the battle while smoking a clove cigarette.

Excellent, he thinks. This Destructionator has apparently underestimates the Borg. Hundreds of cubes are closing in to Destructionator's based. His capships, on the other hand, would be Imperial's problem.

In fact, it is the problem being brought up by Hauser now, as the Admiral is approaching, "milord, there's a lot of cloaked enemy ships out there and yet we're still holding back. They can ambush our Borg allies"

Darth Kreshna waves his hand, "in a minute, Admiral. In a minute."

"But milord...."

"Oh goddamit. Just wait, Kraas!"

As Destructionator's cloaked ships are getting closer to the Borg formations, Darth Kreshna walks to the nearest comm console and speaks, "Execute DEVOUR. Now!"

Suddenly, flanking the cubes, two World Devastators are suddenly uncloaked. Their furnace entrance are facing the direction of Destructionator's cloaked ships. Aided by CGT sensors, they locked their mighty tractor beams on those ships. Invisible by naked eyes, Destructionator's cloaked vessels are being pulled to the World Devastators' fiery furnace.

Hauser jaw is dropped as he's watching the sensor, "WORLD DEVASTATOR, MYLORD?? WHAT THE FUCK?"

Darth Kreshna chuckles, "now, now, Kraas. Time to feed our pets."
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

At the Destructionator transwarp conduit...

"Incoming transmission from the Borg. They are demanding our surrender."

*The ship shakes violently.*

"They have us in powerful tractor beams!"

"Have all ships fire all weapons on the source of that beam. Show these Borg that we aren't their average adversary."

The five starships all focus their awesome firepower on the origins of the tractor beams. The Borg cubes take heavy damage, and XIII's ship is released.

"Accellerate to full combat speed, on randomly changing vectors. Do not let them lock on again. Transmit the following to the Borg:

Commander, Borg: You are outnumbered and outgunned. Surrender now and we will spare your lives. You have 15 seconds to respond or we will destroy you."

"Transmission away, sir."
Adam D. Ruppe
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

*Aboard the Trollish Imperuim warship Pride of Silicon *

"Lord Detritus, i beileive that if we lend our forces in aide of the Faction soon be facing an Borg Armada, we shall benefit greatly from any good feeling we may help to procure."

" General Flint, i have given your plans some considrable thought, and I think you are right. Deploy your fleet and may your Trolls come back as hero's "

"Thank you Master, you will not regret this"

" I hope not "

*the holotransmisson ceases*

"You heard your master! prepare to deplot the fleet! Let' see those Borg scum assimilate rock!"

*mass rank of crews* "HOO RAH!"

"General, the fleet will jump to L-space on your command we shall arrive at our destination in T-minus 4 hours"

Understood Captain. Prepare to jump in- 5
One!"

*The fleet jumps into the void, when they emerge, glorious battle awaits*
Last edited by Dartzap on Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Instead of Borg reply, a booming transmission comes to Destructionator's communication line.

"Destructionator, this is Darth Kreshna of the Galactic Empire. In case you didn't notice, your cloaked ships are being caught in our tractor beams. See those furnaces? Now *YOU* surrender before your ships being turned into raw materials. MWA-HA-HA-HA!!"

Admiral Hauser suddenly cuts in, "Um, milord? The Destructionator's command ship is not among those cloaked ships."

"Aw, fuck me. Alright then. Let's the Phoenix deal with him directly. Caught that fish."

The Executor-Class Command Ship Phoenix locks its tractor beams on Destructionator's command vessel. The ships' mighty frame swings, approaching Destructionator's ships. Turbolasers blazing.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

I'll be bowing out, this is too fast paced for me.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

OOC: WTF, Colour and Italic tags not working...

"General, we are exiting L-space in 60 seconds, i repeat, 60 seconds"

"Excellent, when we breach the Void, deploy all Boldar Fighters"

"As you command, great one"

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

TRANSMISSION DETECTED.

Destructionator XV wrote: Commander, Borg: You are outnumbered and outgunned. Surrender now and we will spare your lives. You have 15 seconds to respond or we will destroy you."[/color]

"Transmission away, sir."

"NEGOTIATION IS IRRELEVENT. DEATH IS IRRELEVENT. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."

Borg cubes rotate and activate undamaged tractor beams, helping push the enemy ship into the maw of the world devestators. Borg transporter beams lock onto hundreds of enemy personnel, awaiting any shield failures to transport them into assimilation chambers.
Last edited by Robert Walper on Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Dartzap: make sure that the Disable BBCode check box is clear when you post. That might be what is messing up your tags.

In orbit around the fifth planet...

"Admiral, Imperial ships are closing our our posistion and carrying out intense scanner sweeps. They are on to us."

*The ships suddenly jerk*

"What happen!"

"Someone set up us the tractor beam! We are being pulled into some kind of space furnance!"

"How did we not detect these threats! That incompetent sensor operator will pay dearly for this! Break radio silence! All ships to battlestations, fire all weapons on those huge ships!"

All 25 starships under XV's command decloak and launch snub fighters. A huge barrage of energy weapons and missiles are launched at the 2 massive ships with funances straight from hell. The snub fighters start strafing the ship's sides.

"Damage report on the emeny ships! Are we free yet?"
Adam D. Ruppe
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

CUBE 1254 HAS SUSTAINED EIGHTY SIX PERCENT DAMAGE TO ALL SHIPWIDE SYSTEMS. REDUNDANT BACKUP SYSTEMS COMPROMISED. INITIATE SELF DESTRUCT OF CUBE 1254.

Cube 1254 explodes in a blinding flash of debris and energy...
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

At the transwarp conduit...
"The Borg have responded. It seems that we will be assimilated."

"Assimilate this, semi-organic bastards. Finish them."

The Destructionator XIII ships all fire on the two Borg cubes, finishing them off.

"Sir, sensors have detected even more Borg ships in the sector! 100... wait.. 131 Borg cubes incoming!"

"Damn!"
Adam D. Ruppe
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Destructionator XV wrote:At the transwarp conduit...
"The Borg have responded. It seems that we will be assimilated."

"Assimilate this, semi-organic bastards. Finish them."

The Destructionator XIII ships all fire on the two Borg cubes, finishing them off.

"Sir, sensors have detected even more Borg ships in the sector! 100... wait.. 131 Borg cubes incoming!"

"Damn!"
CUBE 1255 HAS BEEN DESTROYED. ENEMY FIREPOWER IN EXCESS OF PROJECTED ANALYSIS. ALL REMAINING VESSELS INTERCEPT. PREPARE FOR FULL ACCELERATION RAMMING TACTICS.