Dragonlance: You become a Dragon Highlord

F&C: Dwarves, Superhero's and Catgirls, oh my!

Moderator: frigidmagi

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Dragonlance: You become a Dragon Highlord

Post by Dark Silver »

For the sake of this excercise, the timeframe is at the begining of the war in lower Abanansiania, before the Companions meet Riverwind and Goldmoon as they carry the staff into Solace (approx 299-300 Post Cataclysm).

You are substituted in place of Dragon Highlord Verminaard as Dragon Highlord of the Red Dragon Army. Verminaard is disappeared, you have none of his Clerical Powers, though you have contact with the Dark Queen herself, and all other Dragon Highlords respond to you as befitting your new station, and do not question the disappearence of the former Highlord.

How would you proceed in your conquest of lower Abanansinia, the conquest of Haven, Solace, Tarsis and the Elfhome of Quelinesti? What would your plans consist? Would you copy Verminaard's former M.O. of offering "peaceful ruling" by the Dragonarmies of the various towns, only to completely torch them to the ground with Dragon fire after they offered no resistence? Would you keep your negotiated pacts? Would you still destroy Haven, Solace and Tarsis? How would you fortitfy Pax Tarkis against the eventual assault you know will occur by the Hero's of the Lance?
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.