9%
Other
6%

Total votes: 32

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Dakarne wrote:
not really... my uncle kyle's hair was completely white by the time he hit high school
Now that's a strange occurence.
Bah, even I have my first gray hair now. Although, I'm 21, so that's hardly as unusual as yours or Uncle Kyle's cases. *remembers he should post a new self-picture, considering how old the other one is*
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

Hazel...
but if i'm really happy, they go more green.
If i get mad/turned on, they get much darker to a brown though.
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

you know why I shave my head?

Because I have more grey than black hair, and I'm only 25...thank you very much
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Pcm979 wrote:Caz wins the thread, I believe.

Also, Bats, knowing Caz it'll be at least a 50/50 tossup as to who does the snagging. :smile:
You know me well, boyo.
Bratty
Disciple

Post by Bratty »

Green.
"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

~Jean Paul Sartre, philosopher
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Kind of a hazel-green.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

The colour of my eyes is blue. the colour of my hair is brown :wink:
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Dartzap wrote:The colour of my eyes is blue. the colour of my hair is brown :wink:
Didn't your mother ever teach you to be kind and patient with the poor American chaps? :razz:
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Green/gray/blue. It varies depending on lighting/mood. I usually just put blue-green or blue-gray.
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Dakarne wrote:
Dartzap wrote:The colour of my eyes is blue. the colour of my hair is brown :wink:
Didn't your mother ever teach you to be kind and patient with the poor American chaps? :razz:
It's simple economics. Spelling it the american way is just cheaper-less wear & tear on the 'U' key, you burn less calories typing and thus can eat less in turn saving money on groceries, and the increased typing speed means you can either type more useless drivel in the same amount of time or spend less time typing and more doing something else.

:razz:
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

We invented the fecking language! We can spell it however we want, because we created it that way.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Dakarne wrote:We invented the fecking language! We can spell it however we want, because we created it that way.
Languages evolve, no one owns or creates a language.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Dakarne wrote:We invented the fecking language! We can spell it however we want, because we created it that way.
Nobody says you can't. It's simply a waste of time and money.
I mean look at the facts-the British Empire is history while the US are at least for the time being is the world's lone remaining superpower.
Ever wonder how that happened? :razz:
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Ever wonder how that happened?
English Control.

Never, ever, EVER send an Englishman to do a Scotsman's job.
Scottish Ninja
Initiate

Post by Scottish Ninja »

The main American argument here: We outnumber you.

That argument fits very well with America, actually.
[img=left]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/ ... vilwar.jpg[/img]Dakarne: That's no moon...
Dakarne: it's London.

Thank god for Tennessee Harold Ford protecting us from nuclear vegemite. - Petrosjko
Major Reilly: Air Command
"They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine" - The Doctor
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Something to note about Britain:

We're not the most hated country in the world. Quite the contrary in fact. We're the number one on the polls for best places to visit.

Now take Scotland for example. In that country, the grass most certainly is greener, no matter which side you're on.
Scottish Ninja
Initiate

Post by Scottish Ninja »

May I ask just why that was brought up? It seems rather irrelevant. (Even more so than the spelling of color.)
[img=left]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/ ... vilwar.jpg[/img]Dakarne: That's no moon...
Dakarne: it's London.

Thank god for Tennessee Harold Ford protecting us from nuclear vegemite. - Petrosjko
Major Reilly: Air Command
"They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine" - The Doctor
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Because the USA kind of is the most hated country in the world. Except to itself.
Batman
The Dark Knight

Post by Batman »

Dakarne wrote:We're the number one on the polls for best places to visit.
With the kind of food and weather you've got? You gotta be kidding me.
Now take Scotland for example. In that country, the grass most certainly is greener, no matter which side you're on.
Small wonder with the amount of watering it gets. Me, I prefer a country where you can actually see the sun a reasonable fraction of the year. :razz:
Knife
Apprentice

Post by Knife »

Dakarne wrote:Something to note about Britain:

We're not the most hated country in the world. Quite the contrary in fact. We're the number one on the polls for best places to visit.

Yup, I often complain to my Congressman about all the American officials going to different countries and hauling them (kicking and screaming) to America for forced immigration. :razz:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stuart Mill
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Darn shame we never get any tourists, either.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

I blame your president. People don't want to go to a country if the man-in-charge is a fecking schizophrenic fundie git bent upon world domination. Tony Blair is no longer considered Scottish by anyone in Scotland for this very reason. He can be the prime-minister of England, right until after we get their bloody country back to themselves, when he'll stand trial for giving us all a bad na... erm... Treason!
Knife
Apprentice

Post by Knife »

Dakarne wrote:
I blame your president. People don't want to go to a country if the man-in-charge is a fecking schizophrenic fundie git bent upon world domination. Tony Blair is no longer considered Scottish by anyone in Scotland for this very reason. He can be the prime-minister of England, right until after we get their bloody country back to themselves, when he'll stand trial for giving us all a bad na... erm... Treason!
Ah. a no true scotsman, thing huh? :roll:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stuart Mill
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Ah. a no true scotsman, thing huh?
Exactly.

He has betrayed his countrymen with his actions, and must be punished in the Scottish fashion. Which is a good clout around the ear'ole and then a bootprint in the arse. He will then have atoned for his crimes. :razz:
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Petrosjko wrote:Darn shame we never get any tourists, either.
OH, I won't count?
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."