Muffys Minionette Minimart

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

--Gives Murd a casual look, comments-- Did you get some dirt on your neck? Oh my, what is it but a tattoo of some sort about your neck...

--holds charm up before face; spider-eye tattoo flares as that eye goes icy blue in its entirety, and the charm glitters, its jewel flashing. I toss it back to Murd and stand up--

Who cares about horses? I have other methods... and I strongly advise you to get rid of the coin. Oi! There! --It's burning a hole through her apron, clatters on the floor, starts burning through promptly.--

--I spring my blades, and pointing them at the coin, power surges between the blades and arcs forth, grounding promptly with an acitinic crackle and flash of light as the coin sprouts jointed legs and tries to skitter away--
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

-Spreads wings open unfolding my arms, as I pull out the glock, cocking it,
and shooting the coin,
watching it splinter into tiny pieces-

-Calmly puts glock back, folding my wings back around me-

As you were saying Murd..i think you yourself have some fessing up to do.
-Lays glock out on the table infront of me, within easy reach-
And you better not lie to me...
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Murd glares at Angel and El, scowling. She buries her hands in her apron and waits a few moments.

"I haven't lied to you at all. I haven't done anything wrong. Jeremy is Miers brother... i think, either that or he's her boyfriend, i never really have been able to figure out how that relationship works..."

Murd look at Angel and grins. "Mier can be a bit strange at times. And she has a royal temper, possibly due to her bloodline. i'm actually quite honored by the fact that she considers me to be her best friend."

Murd hefts the backpack, and starts out the door. "C'mon then."
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Why bother with horses? Tell us where we're to go, I can get us there in a moment. No ambushes or anything, too...

--pulls a piece of vibrantly green chalk out of my pocket, hefts expectantly--
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Murd eyes El, suspicious.

"I don't know if the map and charm will work if we're not in this world. But i suppose if you must, we would have a fair walk to get to Black forest. If we can at least get to the edge of that we should have a fair...far shorter walk i suppose..."

She sighs and clips her charm onto the corner of the map, and a small blue line starts to glow, and it ends at the edge of the black forest.

"Yeah..we have to get there at least because the call got to weak there for some reason..."
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Righto. Now, mind you, I have to do this very carefully, so distraction is a no-no, mmkay? --goes up to a wall, clears away the pictures and whatever, and begins with a large circle, sketches a pentacle, begins inscribing mystic marks and sigils. When 'tis done, I step back and rummage about in my coat, pulling out a charm. I hold it up before my face, and hold out my hand-- The map, if you please?
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Murd reluctantly hands the map over, eyeing the markings and looking uneasy.

"Maybe we should have done this outside..."
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Righto then. --peers, holds the charm just above the map at the desired location as I mumble a few words; it glows slightly, and I toss the map over my shoulder, looking around-- Y'all better grab what you want, yo.... --holds the charm out at arm's length; it slowly lifts till its string is parallel to the ground, pointed straight at the center of the pentacle. Bracing myself, I spit out a few syllables, and with a thunderous crack, the space within the pentacle turns inky black, and dissolves away until it reaches the inside of the circle; beyond, an enormous, forbidding forest looms. I shout-- Run! It'll close in a few seconds! --grabs Angel and Murd's arms, dashes--
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

-Grabs ahold of my glock, folding my wings around myself as I go through the portal-

I swear to god.....what ever happened to flying??? or WALKING??

-grumbles as is going through the portal-
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

--Safely on the other side, I deposit Murd and Angel on the grass, and turn around to look at the portal, flicking a wee bit of frost off the collar of my coat--

Well, that wasn't so bad, now, was it? --Turns around-- Although that forest does look mighty foreboding... I can certainly see why they call it the 'Black' Forest...
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Murd Disgruntled looks at her Map, and notes that theline starts into the forest now that they're close to it. Folding it up, she stuffs it into her apron, and looks at Angel and El. SHe peers into the deep dank depths of the forest of black trees, with black leaves, black brambles, black animals with glowing red eyes...shuddring she pulls a torch out of her backpack and lights it, heading towards the woods.

"Do you honestly think that people would call it black forest if it weren't true. Looks like we're going in there. Anyone got any better ideas?"
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hmm. Well, not really better, but bright, at least... --pulls out crystal globe from within coat, rummages about and pulls out a long, jagged staff. Taller than me. I look around-- What? Don't ask about the coat and I won't tell... --mounts the crystal in the holder atop the staff, murmurs a few words, it glows brightly, illuminating an area around us-- Shall we go forth then?
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

As Heru's light gets very bright, there is a loud roar that erupts from the woods, and the woods themselves seem to move in displeasure, almost as though to bar him from entering.

Murd quickly puts her torch out and looks at Heru's light."I think they want you to turn it down a little bit if we're going in...."

The plants are all bristling, and there's no path anymore as plants have moved in to block the way.

Not to mention...whate'er roared like that is likely getting closer, so they better get a move on...
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

--Rolls eyes, pulls out longsword- a beautifully forged Elven blade with a graceful recurve- and dims crystal-light. Gauntlet hums, and a faint ozone scent hovers as blade glitters and charges up...--

I don't think anything they could toss at us would be a threat, small one... if it is, I have friends... --grins humourlessly--
Omega Shenron
Acolyte

Post by Omega Shenron »

Murd eyes Heru.

"You have friends that would help against something bigger than 6 orcs, 4 kobolds and a troll?"
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

*teleports in*

Yes, actually.

For you see... the six orcs and four kobolds can be taken down by my horrid wilting quite easily...

And a simple fireball spell is more than adequate to defeat a troll...

Or I could always unleash the HADOKEN!

Now, where shall we begin?
Omega Shenron
Acolyte

Post by Omega Shenron »

Murd screams as Dakarne appears out of nowhere like that.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! Getawaygetawaygetaway!"

She reaches into her apron and pulls out a huge mallet, then uses it to thwack Dakarne as hard as she can on the head.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Dakarne finds himself feeling thankful as the mallet's blows bounce off the magical shield. "Bloody hell..." He stares incredulously at the many murder attempts, wishing that he knew what was actually fuelling the crazed woman, "Could you please try to refrain from damaging my uber pointed hat at least when the shield finally falls, thankyou."

He cringes as a particularly nasty blow strikes the shield.

"You see..." The sorcerer cringed slightly as another really nasty blow hits the shield, "It was sort of expensive."
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

--Quietly vanishes. Reappears moments later at Murd's side, giving Dakarne a neutral, if disapproving, look before nodding to the minionette and catching her mallet in midair. Comments-- We'd better get a move on, small one. Leave the wanker...

--They head down the trail. Seconds later, I carefully trip both the minionette and Angel, as the proto-Claymore (sticks of dynamite on a curved metal plate, with shrapnel glued to their outer surface) behind Dakarne, inside his shield, detonates.--
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

Post by Surlethe »

*some brush parts, and a man steps out of the forest. He walks toward the group quickly, with a springy step; not much is evident about him, beyond the fact he is self-assured and tall. He wears several layers of robe, bound at the waist, and his face beneath the eyes is completely covered. The eyes are brown, with gold flecks; the hair -- if there is any -- is bound beneath a bandage cap. He wears gloves and long boots.*

Do you need a guide? This little thing shall not do any good in these woods.
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

*makes saving throw* Woohoo... *still takes enough damage to die* Aw shit...
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

--Inclines head to the mysterious stranger, lets Murd speak. Keeps blade out and armour ready to deploy though...--
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Dakarne finds himself hovering slightly over his own corpse... and is feeling rather transparent. Coming to the plainly obvious solution, he deduces that he has become a ghost.

"Ah shit!"

He then decides to angst for a moment, and then turns his attention to Elheru, "OI! You killed me!"

The now-dead sorcerer starts to wonder exactly what he can do about it though...
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

Post by Surlethe »

Thou canst do nought but leave this place; once from the mortal coil ripped, thou mayst not anything affect.
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Omega Shenron
Acolyte

Post by Omega Shenron »

Murd looks up at Surlethe

"Mmmm...we don't really need a guide, but you're welcome to come along! There's lotsa mean things out there. Scary things too."

She points at what's left of Dakarne