Lemme see your hands....

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Lindar
Adept

#1 Lemme see your hands....

Post by Lindar »

http://www.paralumun.com/palmistry.htm

Alright! Todays fun topic is palmistry. Just because i'm bored. As far as i can tell.. i have air hands(hrmm... but from what i can see my girl has either fire or earth..will have to wait for her to come back so i can examine them lol), loop fingerprints, and other than that...am gonna wait on because i wanna find some paint and mess around and take hand prints and look at them that way.

what i can tell is people are supposed to get along with me (i wish...)

I'm supposed to be a dynamic thinker(*bursts out laughing* yeah...right)
The air hand has a square palm with long fingers. The lines tend to be thin and the prints are usually loops.

They are good at talking and writing. They are cheerfull and happy people who often end up working in the communication industry.

They need constant intellectual stimulation and have a low boredom threshold.
*grumbles* and that's not fair... i don't get bored that easily...

*debates second thoughtedly about posting this, digs a foxhole and settles in to wait for the scolding* Is only fun remember... and this is a new thing for me to be reading about.
Last edited by Lindar on Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

Mmm... I have Fire Hands sweetie...definatly fire hands...was there any doubt?? -grins-
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

#3 Re: Lemme see your hands....

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:*debates second thoughtedly about posting this, digs a foxhole and settles in to wait for the scolding* Is only fun remember... and this is a new thing for me to be reading about.
SHAME ON YOU LINDAR YOU POSTED PSEUDOSCIENCE OMGWTFBBG!!!111zorz!!!1

:razz:

So ... how do I get my palm read?
Last edited by Surlethe on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Lindar
Adept

#4 Re: Lemme see your hands....

Post by Lindar »

Surlethe wrote:
Lindar wrote:*debates second thoughtedly about posting this, digs a foxhole and settles in to wait for the scolding* Is only fun remember... and this is a new thing for me to be reading about.
SHAME ON YOU LINDAR YOU POSTED PSEUDOSCIENCE OMGWTFBBG!!!111zorz!!!1

:razz:

So ... how do I get my palm read?
it's a pseudo-science?

*shrugs*if you do a handprint(ink or what not), A CLEAR ONE and post it...am sure a few of us will be willing to try and "practice"/play with it if you want... also photograph the hamnds front and palm...makes it easy to examine shape n such....

Otherwise you're on your own lol.

ANd Impy no there's not much... i just wasn't sure about one thing...but i figured you were most likely fire.... but i was debating the shape of your palm palm... but...heh.. yeah it's all good.
Last edited by Lindar on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Yes, it's a pusedoscience. Keep it non-debate, and it'll stay here. First hint I have of it becoming anything more than that, and it goes to a new debate forum in a blink.

That said, I'll play with the scanner and post mine after a while. See what you make of it.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

yay!I get to play with the Clerics hands....

... but i still don't see why it being a pseudoscience is such a big deal...
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Lindar wrote:yay!I get to play with the Clerics hands....

... but i still don't see why it being a pseudoscience is such a big deal...
Becasue it means that it's just a guess. There is nothing behind it to make it true or accurate or anything.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

The Cleric wrote:
Becasue it means that it's just a guess. There is nothing behind it to make it true or accurate or anything.
oh but i like guessing, it keeps things fun.
Surlethe
Initiate
Location: Putting off studying for finals ... even after finals are done

Post by Surlethe »

Lindar wrote:
The Cleric wrote:
oh but i like guessing, it keeps things fun.
*guesses Lindar is a .... *

.... it's coming to me ... wait ...

an ... AIR HAND! :razz:
--CoVD: Every time Vin Diesel kills God, a kitten masturbates.--
BANDWIDTH THIEF
"Forgive you?" Leto's voice was full of sweet reason. "Of course I forgive you. That is your God's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." ~Frank Herbert, God-Emperor of Dune
ACPATHNTDWATGODW
The Death Brigade
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

You mean Head.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

Ace Pace wrote:You mean Head.
-Smacks Ace upside the head-
You take that back right NOW afore i skin you alive boy.

And yes, i do believe lindar is Air
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

I think it is refreshing that Lin is actually intelligent enough and open enough to even read up on ancient arts that have been lost since .........well .........
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

God kills indescriminately and so shall we......
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Thank you Lilly. *pinks slightly* actually... i think they're fascinating... and.. they give a slight mechanic like system to things which otherwise bore me to tears.... gives me something different to look at...
LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

Indeed dear, I could not agree more.

Although I deal with people on a daily basis that are as intelligent as a box of rocks and about as interesting. Close minded individuals bore me to tears.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

God kills indescriminately and so shall we......
Rogue 9
Master

Post by Rogue 9 »

My lifeline says I should have died last year. *Takes pulse* Nope, still kicking. :razz:
The Paladin's Domain, My Blog (Updated 5/18/2009)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." -- General John Stark

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle.
A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat.
Do not forget the difference."

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -- G. K. Chesterton
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Rogue 9 wrote:My lifeline says I should have died last year. *Takes pulse* Nope, still kicking. :razz:
*eyes Rogue calmly* Come a bit closer to me and i think i can fix that for you....
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

Rogue, you've been warned about this. Use the bloody Science Forum, that's what it there for.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
The Silence and I
Disciple

Post by The Silence and I »

I'm also in the Air Hand category. As far as boredom goes it matches me. I get so bored sometimes... :razz:
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

The Silence and I wrote:I'm also in the Air Hand category. As far as boredom goes it matches me. I get so bored sometimes... :razz:
*hrmms, tugs on the tongue* So you have a goldfish attention span too?*poke*
The Silence and I
Disciple

Post by The Silence and I »

Perhaps not quite that bad, but I definately need to be entertained. I have been known to get poor grades in easy classes because I get too bored to even pay attention, let alone take notes, as an example.

I was almost diagnosed with ADHD/ADD (not sure which is which) when I was younger too, so that probably accounts for some of that :razz:
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Hun: easy classes=easy grades=common knowledge=what you'd read anyway.

NEVER EVER give up something that's a freebie... truust me those are the funnest classes*hugs* and almost and for certain are very different things...
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

I can't be bothered wading through all that to work out which type I am. Does that mean I'm an air hand? :razz:
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger