MOVING IN WITH MOM

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#1 MOVING IN WITH MOM

Post by LadyTevar »

Starting now, I am in the process of moving out of my apartment and back in with my Mom in Ansted. While this is mostly due to me failing to find a job down here, there's also Mom's recent hospital visit to deal with. She really shouldn't be alone at night anymore.

My last day in this apartment will be Sunday October 15th.

This will affect my Gaming, as Shintel Cable sucks, and has a monopoly on internet in the Area. This will also be Really Fun as Mom's religious and conservative, and I am most definitely neither. I foresee a repeat of my high school days, where I'd slam out of the house to avoid a fight, get in car and DRIVE ANYWHERE BUT THERE. The good news is there's actually a comic and game shop in the next town over so I can escape. The downside is the local job availability is "tourism driven", and very closed to outsiders. As I've not been 'local' since 1991 ... I fear my prospects are going to worsen. :evil:

If you'd like to help out, donations to fund the move would be nice, as well as donations to the "Escape the Mother" gas fund. :rofl:

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

#2 Re: MOVING IN WITH MOM

Post by frigidmagi »

I'm sorry Tev. Good luck.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#3 Re: MOVING IN WITH MOM

Post by LadyTevar »

Yard Sale the 30th, try to get rid of things I don't want to keep.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

#4 Re: MOVING IN WITH MOM

Post by Batman »

Nuts. We both know why I didn't pitch in but I had hoped you'd get more than a measly 35$
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'