Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

#451 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

When the alert had come however, he instantly sent a note of apology to the foreman of the crew he was working with, moved a distance away from the ship he had been working on the hull of, and transformed into his assault craft form.

Farshot was no fool - he knew the Decepticon forces would not have taken the mugging they had received lying down. He had held himself on full combat-level alert ever since the battle, and was currently in the best condition he could be. The Nova Cannon lowered from his spaceframe, loading an AP/HE shell into the firing chamber as his internal manufacturing plant immediately began work on a new shell.

This done, he cast his sensors outward, marking and tagging everything and loading it into a new database for reference. "Farshot to Commander Deathstrike," he began as an encrypted comm directly to his unit leader. "I am in position among the ships, and currently marking targets. Orders, sir?"
You're gonna have to change this Rheonix, you don't actually see any Decepticon ships.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

#452 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by rhoenix »

frigidmagi wrote:
When the alert had come however, he instantly sent a note of apology to the foreman of the crew he was working with, moved a distance away from the ship he had been working on the hull of, and transformed into his assault craft form.

Farshot was no fool - he knew the Decepticon forces would not have taken the mugging they had received lying down. He had held himself on full combat-level alert ever since the battle, and was currently in the best condition he could be. The Nova Cannon lowered from his spaceframe, loading an AP/HE shell into the firing chamber as his internal manufacturing plant immediately began work on a new shell.

This done, he cast his sensors outward, marking and tagging everything and loading it into a new database for reference. "Farshot to Commander Deathstrike," he began as an encrypted comm directly to his unit leader. "I am in position among the ships, and currently marking targets. Orders, sir?"
You're gonna have to change this Rheonix, you don't actually see any Decepticon ships.
Fixed.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#453 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

Frigid? Is school giving you fits again? :)

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
frigidmagi

#454 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

It's a combination of 2 weekends out of town (bachelor party and wedding for angeloid) and trying to learn Hindi. I'm sorry Tev, but you're gonna have to give me another week or so to catch up. I got a paper due next Friday I need to start on, a test that's gonna be written in a completely different language that doesn't even share our alphabet and... Yeah you get the idea.

Oh I also need to find a job, as we might be losing a roommate. My cup, it runneth over.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#455 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

*pokes* Frigid? This still running?

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
frigidmagi

#456 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

Look at the post above. You may have also noticed that for the last two weeks I haven't been on Skype. That's because I did find a job, and between that and homework I have no free time. None. Zero. Even my tabletop game is on hold and hasn't run in a month. I will tell everyone very loudly and clearly when I can get back to this.