Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#376 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

So, what next?

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

#377 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

You should be asking your unit CO that. After all he is "flying" the damn craft isn't he?
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#378 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

I suddenly have the itch to make a Game where you play lawyers and tax accounts....

It'd be like GRUPS Burrows and Bunnies, only not.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
frigidmagi

#379 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

Nitram is there anything you need from me? Otherwise I'm waiting on your post.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Lys
Master

#380 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Lys »

I had to let Blastcap do this, but next time I'm making her stick with the team. It looks to be more fun.

Obviously, "in grand style" means "with nuclear bombs". It's a big dreadnought, it can take a few to the chin.
Lys is lily, or lilium.
The pretty flowers remind me of a song of elves.
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

#381 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by SirNitram »

Sorry, funny sleep schedule distracted me.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#382 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

Just a quick thought:

How many Decepticons know that there's a second Flier with SkyWarp's transwarp jump, hmm? Every one knows Skywarp vanished with Megatron, yet here is a "Grey" jumping about, helping the FWA.

Oh the ways Shimmer could SPIN the info and terrify the GDE! "SKYWARP WITH FWA!! IS MEGATRON FAR BEHIND?"

Mwhahahahahahahah!!!

rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

#383 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by rhoenix »

LadyTevar wrote:Oh the ways Shimmer could SPIN the info and terrify the GDE! "SKYWARP WITH FWA!! IS MEGATRON FAR BEHIND?"

Mwhahahahahahahah!!!
Oh, that's nasty. Do it!
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#384 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

....so who are we waiting on here?

Cause I would like to move this a long......
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#385 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

Cyncat or Frigid, I think....

frigidmagi

#386 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

You're waiting on me, sorry bit of school paper work crap distracted me. I'll have a post up right smartly.
frigidmagi

#387 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

Also Rheonix, I'm going to assume you forgot but I consider autoing one of the deadly sins. As in if a player does it more then once it will be deadly for them.

That said, in ground engagement against non-Cybertronians I'm going to be easier then I usually am. If you're fighting non-Cybertronians in a ground engagement feel free to assume you plaster them one on one. Facing missiles, Cybertronians and so on... Not so much.

If someone doesn't know what autoing is, ask now or learn through pain. I enjoy teaching through pain, it's a proper Marine way of teaching things.
rhoenix

#388 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by rhoenix »

frigidmagi wrote:Also Rheonix, I'm going to assume you forgot but I consider autoing one of the deadly sins. As in if a player does it more then once it will be deadly for them.

That said, in ground engagement against non-Cybertronians I'm going to be easier then I usually am. If you're fighting non-Cybertronians in a ground engagement feel free to assume you plaster them one on one. Facing missiles, Cybertronians and so on... Not so much.

If someone doesn't know what autoing is, ask now or learn through pain. I enjoy teaching through pain, it's a proper Marine way of teaching things.
I did auto the three missiles - that can be removed if you wish.

Are there any others incidents?
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
frigidmagi

#389 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

Actually you missed one. Merry Christmas.
rhoenix

#390 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by rhoenix »

frigidmagi wrote:Actually you missed one. Merry Christmas.
Thanks, Frigid. I'll be more watchful for such things in future.

- William Gibson

frigidmagi

#391 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

For the record Cat is utterly correct, the GDE forces fighting the FWA have grown utterly... relaxed. This will likely change quickly as you gentlemen and ladies (and man do I abuse the hell out of the term gentlemen with that) provide corrective stimulus.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#392 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

At this point, I am required to ask:

a) is it possible for Grindstone to transform and still fit in the hallways? :P

b) what form of resistance am I looking at while taking point and making our way to the C&C
frigidmagi

#393 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

A: Yes.

B: You'll have to wait for the in game posts. I will try to keep them coming with all due speed.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#394 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

....so wait.

I get to turn into a rolling fortress of death and destruction in the halls?

Awesome....

I feel sorry for whatever stands before me...
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

#395 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by LadyTevar »

I'm still hoping to terrify them first with reports of SkyWarp showing up. After all, *everyone* knows he's the only one who can teleport like that... and *everyone* knows he vanished with the Nemesis.

Now, Frigid, I need to know if you're basing this vessel on US Military ships where the main communications are in a separate room from the Bridge. If so... I think Shimmer's going to make a side trip and cause Communications Havoc. :twisted:

frigidmagi

#396 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

So Havoc... What are you doing?
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#397 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

Come now Cavalier.....give Grindstone some credit.

He's not even fired a shot yet, much less one from his main gun (and admittedly, Grindstone's main gun is different from Cavalier's)

......like he'd fire the main cannon off inside a ship unless he had to.
frigidmagi

#398 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by frigidmagi »

Oh Tev... So close, yet so far. Your action would have been prefect... If your GM wasn't a Combat Engineer. :twisted:

Havoc, I imagine your shield has just taken a beating. You should have at least light to moderate damage in your shield arm and shoulder from the impact and you are flat on your back.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#399 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Dark Silver »

question withdrawn.....

now I have to figure out if I'm going to help Deathstrike and Shimmer, or go back up Cavalier....
rhoenix

#400 Re: Transformers: Alone and Unafraid

Post by rhoenix »

Farshot's going to do his solemn best to help out the used ship salesmen for our side.

- William Gibson