Black Company

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#1 Black Company

Post by Cynical Cat »

So I have two ideas for a Black Company campaign. One is set in the Black Company world and is set when the northern empire is advancing its borders towards Beryl. PCs will be surviving in Beryl's military (possibly involuntarily) to start.

The other is somewhat different. It borrows a little from Tolkien and some more from Bakker. Game mechanics are Black Company. Players will be citizens of a kingdom undergoing slow decay, once part of a mighty nation that shook the world. Obviously, shit is going to happen. Over the next posts I'm going to lay out the relevant details and information.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Magnus
Acolyte

Post by Magnus »

I hope you're not already losing interest in running the orc campaign. We've barely gotten into it.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Magnus wrote:I hope you're not already losing interest in running the orc campaign. We've barely gotten into it.
No, I've had this idea for more than a year. I'm just putting down the background material where everyone can see it.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

I kinda like the 2# Option.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken