Any interest in Exalted?

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Academia Nut
Adept

#1 Any interest in Exalted?

Post by Academia Nut »

So it has been about a year since the last Exalted game died, and for some reason of late the urge to kick ass has infected me. While having fun with the other games I'm involved in, sometimes you just want to put your fist through a zombie's torso. I have spoken with Windswept, and he has agreed to a similiar sentiment, so I thought I would post here to see if there is anyone else interested in a game.

For the record I currently have the idea of an Eclipse martial artist kicking about my head, with a virtue flaw that isn't (gasp!) compassion or valour.
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Why yes, yes I do agree. I've been kinda missing the game myself, and though I don't have the desire to run a game, I would be interested in playing in one again, now that Real Life is much more calm.

And for what its worth, I'll be playing a very different character than last time.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

*jumps up and down* ME ME ME!

And I've got a MALE Fullmoon Lunar (badger) I've been dying to try out :twisted:

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

If we're doing new folk.. I'm going Redeemer Abyssal.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Academia Nut
Adept

Post by Academia Nut »

It would appear that last year's crew wishes to ride out again, which is awesome, although we're still short a story teller. If Nitram wishes to play an Abyssal, I will admit that the idea I had for my character could transfer over to a rebel Moonshadow with a bit of tweaking. I think I prefer the current incarnation as an Eclipse, but it is something that could be worked with.
The Nomad
Initiate

Post by The Nomad »

I must confess that I currently lack the energy to ST an Exalted game (or any other game for that matter). I could be tempted to play, though (depending on the type of game).
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

I don't know the rules well enough to Run a game :cry:

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers