A general welcome to all.

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Dark lord of the megas wrote:
Dartzap wrote:Well, i cant see anything amiss in my personal settings.. If Petro or B4 see's it, im sure they can answer.
It's not a custom avatar, it's from the gallery.
It's now a custom avatar. I DL'ed it, resized it and reupped it. I'll be making an annoucement in the approprite area concerning the Legends avatar gallery and it's oversized issues. Have a good daycycle citizen.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ace Pace wrote:Oh, Howafuck, your here.

Everyone, meet the basterd I hate. ;) And hes lying.
Yes, I am here, and I am truly amazed at your extremist tendancy to invite and welcome people using a technique of publicly dropping the last few letters of their surname and add the syllable "fuck" to the remains of it.

I may truly be the bastard you hate (and I may be hated by your pretty little prejudiced philosophy), but the general public is much more fond of me than you; I recall several occasions yesterday, and many before that. Don't forget that you may hate me, but you drove your family apart at age three - honestly, what did you do to them?!

Don't get all uptight telling me I shouldn't use our past of acquaintence with each other to get at the other person, because that's the damn well precise thing you've done with your "welcome". The most ironic thing is that I've been welcomed here by you. If this truly is a "small forum with an aim to grow and and you're trying to get the "nice" people here, why do you invite your hated here?

Oh, and last thing: don't start telling people I'm lying, particularly when you have no idea what I'm saying, and don't know the least bit about my belief. If you really think I'm lying, why don't you try and quote what you think I'm lying about, then try to refute it using a logical argument? Seriously, have you forgotten the etiquette that you kept on raving about StarDestroyer.net taught you?

You're not up to your standards, Daniel, or at least the stadards you claim to have. Seriously, why do you have to be such a carbuncle on the backside of humanity?

Jonathan Howard
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ace Pace wrote:Oh, Howafuck, your here.

Everyone, meet the basterd I hate. ;) And hes lying.
Yes, I am here, and I am truly amazed at your extremist tendancy to invite and welcome people using a technique of publicly dropping the last few letters of their surname and add the syllable "fuck" to the remains of it.

I may truly be the bastard you hate (and I may be hated by your pretty little prejudiced philosophy), but the general public is much fonder of me than you; I recall several occasions yesterday, and many before that. Don't forget that you may hate me, but you drove your family apart at age three - honestly, what did you do to them?!

Don't get all uptight telling me I shouldn't use our past of acquaintence with each other to get at the other person, because that's precisely the thing you've done with your "welcome". The most ironic thing is that I've been welcomed here by you. If this truly is a "small forum with an aim to grow" and you're trying to get the "nice" people here, why do you invite your hated here?

Oh, and last thing: don't start telling people I'm lying, particularly when you have no idea what I'm saying, and don't know the least bit about my belief. If you really think I'm lying, why don't you try and quote what you think I'm lying about, then try to refute it using a logical argument? Seriously, have you forgotten the etiquette that StarDestroyer.net taught you?

You're not up to your own standards, Daniel, or at least the standards you claim to have. Seriously, why do you have to be such a whiner?

Jonathan Howard
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

If you have a personal issue with anouther member, keep it off the board, or atleast in a thread where that kind of thing is being discussed.

That goes for you as well Ace.
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It's not personal. I am regarding what he said in the post. But yes, I will keep personal issues off the Board (as the rules say).
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Good, all, we are one giant happy family after all.. right?

right

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Well....do we have to accept Walper? ;)

Because I don't think we can be one happy family while plotting to overthrow each other ;)
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Yes :P Even Walper :P

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Then harmony is set.

I'm in for a new beginning! :P
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Wait wait wait...I don't accept Robert as my family. In fact he's told me he wants to kill me. Fuck that! I'm not loving him as a son unless I can beat his ass like a red-headed step child too!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

In fact he's told me he wants to kill me.
Mobs work well in families.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Does that mean B4 is The Godfather? :shock:

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

B4UTRUST wrote:Wait wait wait...I don't accept Robert as my family. In fact he's told me he wants to kill me.
Now now B4...I said I was intent upon replacing you, not killing. You only took it that way...I tried explaining it to you, but you had already fallen into hysterics and crying, so I was kind of disgusted and left the chat.
Fuck... ...loving him.... ...beat his ass... ...red-headed....
:shock: I don't want to know.
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Dartzap wrote:Does that mean B4 is The Godfather? :shock:
We're more like a Hydra, see.

Only... three-headed, because unlike other Hydras we don't have to overcompensate, being naturally well-equipped and all.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Damnit Petro, you had to ruin that too! Couldn't have just gone on and let them believe that I was the Godfather...bah...

But Dart, you're more then welcome to be my personal lieutenant. That way I'd have a decent minion, and not a professional frycook like Wagner... *glare*
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Woohoo!

im a Minion! i've been promoted from Lacky!

B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Yes, you have been promoted. See the trust that the admins place in you? You are hereby promoted to GREEN Clearance. Enjoy your newfound status citizen. *motions Dart to place something in his sig line similar, but not the same, as Roberts*

And as for you Robert, how the hell can you serve two masters? There's a double ended deal if I've ever heard one. I think your master's should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to retain an individual minion and being forced to share. And if you keep it up with the little potshots at me I'll be forced to remind you who is master of who...

*cues Toccata and fuge in D- as he marches out*
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

I have no idea what any of you folks are talking about so...hi everybody.

(Yeah, I know, it took me long enough to drag myself from KoL.)
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

B4UTRUST wrote: And as for you Robert, how the hell can you serve two masters?
Easily answered, I only serve one Master and one Emperor.

[/quote]
There's a double ended deal if I've ever heard one. I think your master's should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to retain an individual minion and being forced to share. And if you keep it up with the little potshots at me I'll be forced to remind you who is master of who...

*cues Toccata and fuge in D- as he marches out*[/quote]

I'll have to consult with Emperor Silver and Master Petro...I didn't think our court jester was of any concern. :P
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

Mayabird wrote:I have no idea what any of you folks are talking about so...hi everybody.
Welcome to the board, Mayabird. Glad to have you here. :)
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Robert Walper wrote: I'll have to consult with Emperor Silver and Master Petro...I didn't think our court jester was of any concern. :P
No, I don't believe you are of any concern whatsoever Robert so that's why we're not worried about you.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Mayabird wrote:I have no idea what any of you folks are talking about so...hi everybody.

(Yeah, I know, it took me long enough to drag myself from KoL.)
Welcome aboard!
- Ra
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
xBlackFlash
Apprentice

Post by xBlackFlash »

I wanna be part of the family toooooooooo!!!!!

</whine>
F.L.I.R.T.S. - No one remembers what it stands for

Better get your kids in, I'm on the loose again
And getting more rediculous
The more I think I ought to get my mind out of the gutter.
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

*snags Tink for a big hug*
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

*munches on hadrosaur* Hi Maya.

Hi Tink.