Leaving(temp), anyone want to take over?

KoLA: Ask questions and seek answers for Kingdom of Loathing
consequences
Acolyte

#1 Leaving(temp), anyone want to take over?

Post by consequences »

As of Monday, I vanish for a month. Where I'm going, I don't expect there to be large amounts of computer access, and a month's a hell of a long time for them to sit idle, even if I'm guaranteed 200 adventures for each and 30000 Meat between them when I come back. Anyone feel like running a few more characters for fun and profit?
Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

If no one else responds by later tonight, I'll take care of them.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

I'll do it. I run 3 right now, and am done for the day at about 11am or noon.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
consequences
Acolyte

Post by consequences »

The Cleric wrote:I'll do it. I run 3 right now, and am done for the day at about 11am or noon.
Last post before I vanish!

Talk to Soontir about splitting the workload if he wants too, he's got all the relevant info.
Hedgecore
Apprentice

Post by Hedgecore »

If you're gone, do the adventures just keep building up, or do they get wiped at rollover? Is there a maximum?
"Well, I wouldn't argue that is was a no holds-barred, adrenalin fuelled thrill ride, but there is no way you
can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
-Sgt Nicholas Angel, on Point Break

"You gotta look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.'"
-Hurley
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Hedgecore wrote:If you're gone, do the adventures just keep building up, or do they get wiped at rollover? Is there a maximum?
They cap at 200.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Worst case, we can just run you through the gym every day. Not too great, but at least it's not a total waste.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

I prefer the Hidden Temple although it is a bit more tedious, it gives more stats. Especially at level 12 when it'll give the max 50 per substat. Of course there's always the sucking of HP from the rock boulder but scrolls of drastic healing are cheap to get in the trade chat channel.

P.S. - I hope you don't mind if I have them in compact mode. It's easier for me to see the stats and etc.

Oh, um. I hope you also don't mind that I had Causality beat the Sorceress for you. In one try too... :razz:
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Soontir, im me if you can. I have no clue what he's talking about. I didn't know the characters were so high :???: .

*Aim name removed. don't want randoms, now do i?*

Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

Cleric, you or get someone else to help you with Consequences' accounts. I am loaded down with my own accounts and plus a ton of work I have to do for school so I can't help with it much anymore.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

Soontir948 wrote:Cleric, you or get someone else to help you with Consequences' accounts. I am loaded down with my own accounts and plus a ton of work I have to do for school so I can't help with it much anymore.
Try PMing Mayabird. I'm lost right now with what to do :???: .

Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

Well for Causality is easy. We're going to need booze so I already have Causality's last adventure at the Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 3 in the laboratory. It should be clearly stated above the effects and adventure there for the booze.

Carpe Jugulum is suppose to ascend fast but Consequences said I could go at any pace I want so that should equal to, you can do anything you want with it except for selling top end items or moving top end items such as the Mr. A's.

Use this account to explore areas you're unfamiliar with and try to finish the quests it has.

I will still be handling Consequences since he has relatively few turns each day so I can cope with that.
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

I can take care of another account. There's no football game this weekend so I'll have a lot more time (a whole day's worth) to do things, and there's no test for me next week (yay). I could do Causality's farming. (Question: does it have food and booze for adventures, or should I send some stuff over?)
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

Mayabird, I pm you the password to Causality.

I spent a couple hours on Consequences' accounts just now and I still have a ton of work to do, but at least I got Carpe Jugulum to beat the NS!

Though never again will I do this when I have a huge workload...
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

Hey, can somebody take over Causality next week? I'll have three midterms and possibly a major lab report due next week, plus there's a football game Thursday which will eat a lot of my study time (because of course they schedule tests the next day, meaning I have to push back my studying much earlier.) I should be able to pick it up again the Saturday after next week until consequences returns.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
consequences
Acolyte

Post by consequences »

Thank you all for your assistance. Once more I exist as far as the rest of the world is concerned.