What is your most sensual song?

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

#1 What is your most sensual song?

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

What is the song, based on either lyrics, melody, or arrangement/composition, do you consider the most sensual? The kind of song you definitely will play during foreplay and/or lovemaking?

Well my picks are (in order of preference):

OST Fifth Element - Little Light of Love

Note this is the song being played during the final scene where Corben Dallas (Bruce Willis) made love with Leelo (Mila Jovovich) inside the cylinder. I found this one song fits almost every kind of activities; right from kissing, caressing, or inserting, this is definitely 'that one' song. Too bad it is kind of short.

IIO - Rapture (Soulside Mix)

Definitely NOT the original, house version. Instead, I'm referring to the sensous, slow-paced version dubbed 'Soulside Mix'.

Moby - Landing

Some may think that this one is too 'fast-paced' for a foreplay song, but the arrangement is fine for me.

OST Command & Conquer - Rain in the Night

Well I'm referring to the original Command & Conquer back in 1996; there's a track named 'Rain in the Night'. Too bad at that time I had no idea how to extract it from the game files; nor can take the risk of I loading the game, pause it, and keep the song played while kissing my GF, because the rest of C&C soundtrack are simply not suitable for such purpose. I mean, imagine if the song changed into the heavy bass-thumping 'Act on Instinct' while we're busy with each other!
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
The Cleric
Thy Kingdom Come...

Post by The Cleric »

NIN - Closer
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*blank stare* people actually think those out?*perplexed*
Lord Pounder
Acolyte

Post by Lord Pounder »

I've actually just completed a CD for the purpose of getting me and my SO horny when we next meet (this friday).

Savage Garden - Truely Madly Deeply
Ace of Base - Everytime It Rains
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Norah Jones - Turn Me On
Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
George Michael - Outside
Prince - Get Off
Scissor Sisters - Mary
Portishead - Glory Box
The Beloved - Sweet Harmony
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
She Broke My Heart I Wanna Be Sedated

All I Wanted Was To See Her Naked
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Well, I just found another sensous song: Luneacy by Miss Peppermint. I'm listening it from the album "The Chillout Lounge #2", but I guess you can find it on other Chillout/Ibiza compilations.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.