Firearms at work

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

#1 Firearms at work

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

This is what happens when a company does NOT explicitly prohibit its employees from carrying firearms to work.

Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Oops my image is no longer here."

Wow, that's totally unexpected! :shock:

:razz:
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
elderdan
Acolyte

Post by elderdan »

We used to (96-98) bring our full-weight airsoft assault rifles (the battery-powered full-auto stuff from Korea, brought back by a friend) to work and have full-on after-hours firefights in the cube farm. Then Columbine happened and we had to stop.

I hate those little Columbine assholes.

--The Elder Dan
Dan Curtis Johnson | com . mac . crisper | Moreover, I advise that Carthage be destroyed.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Fixed. The size was different on the first time; apparently because of Photobucket's autoresize feature.

Oh, by the way.... *points gun at Jon* :twisted: :razz:
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Ummm...

depending on if I'm deployed or not and what aspect of my job I'm currently doing, I'm issued firearms for my job ^_^

And we do the airsoft thing anyway. Any time we deploy we load up on thousands of rounds and as many of the airsoft guns as we can get our hands on. You'd think we'd have better things to do in the middle of the desert then shoot each other but nope!
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Sick, Twisted Fuck

BTW, I just wonder though: is the spelling correct for the second picture? 'Nobody' is singular, so I wrote "Nobody fucks...", but I wonder whether the sentence is imperative. Is it so? If that's the case, shouldn't I change it into "Nobody fuck with my tablespace"? (without s)

Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

It is a verb... keep it as it is.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Dakarne wrote:It is a verb... keep it as it is.
Thanks. So the sentence is not imperative, is it?

Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

Thanks. So the sentence is not imperative, is it?
"Fucks" is the Verb... and would work like "Does"

It works fine.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Actually the airsoft carbine belongs to Oki Purwana, a friend and co-worker of mine. He took quite a lot of pics of the carbine and made a blog out of it.

The guy in black t-shirt is Andre; he's always the ultimate clown at workplace. I'm the DBA in white shirt. The gun owner himself doesn't appear in the photos.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shroom Man 777
Apprentice

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Is it modified to shoot extra hard, or do you play with it as it is? I've got a carbine too, and it rocks :D
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Is it modified to shoot extra hard, or do you play with it as it is? I've got a carbine too, and it rocks :D
Well, Oki told me that it is a cheap, PRC-made. :grin: I haven't purchased my own, though. I've been looking for Micro Uzi (always my favorite) and haven't found one :(