Israel's Military Bigwigs Graduate [56K warning]

ART: Movies, Pictures, Music the stuff that could be considered Art by some people

Moderator: frigidmagi

The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

#1 Israel's Military Bigwigs Graduate [56K warning]

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

My baby officers from my military service are all grown up " :cry: Sniff" and I was invited to their graduation ceremony, which is just in front of where my math and physics studies are held in Mt Scopus (Jerusalem university), so that was convenient for me to visit :).

The graduation ceremony of the 36th Israeli National Defense College, complete with the Prime Minister of Israel Bibi Netanyahu, COS Gabi Ashkenazi, Minister of Defense Ehud Barack, the head of the Uni of Haifa, ambassadors, Germans, Marines, Pilots, snipers and lots of senior civil service officials from the various branches of the government whose members participated and graduated this year :):

Ending speech by the Prime Minister of Israel: Darth Bibi.
Subtitle: How we will crush the Rebels and will have Peace
INDC-12
(Seriously, he was congratulating a bit then talking about international fellowship, the Iranian atom, support for a demilitarized Palestinian state, peace, and the need for international cooperation to deal with terrorism and the threat of nuclear terrorism).
INDC-11
INDC-10
INDC- German student
Ltc dr :).

INDC-8
Part of the back crowd

INDC- Navy
INDC- USA
Marine

INDC- USA
Navy Pilot. (Best damn X X pilot in the navy 3 years running).

INDC-4
INDC- Marine
INDC- Sniper
One of 3 snipers watching the ceremony

INDC-1
Gershon Hacohen, head of the IDF colleges. Nice guy, but very biblical.

INDC
IDF philharmonic.

(I was sitting far away and my light metering isn't working, so cut me some metering/blurryness slack, I don't know what happened to my stupid camera :P. Working on manual at 300mm at night is a headache).
Also, it's not just military officers in the INDC, there are also police officers of high ranks, officers from the prison service, the former head of the Suroqa research facility as well as other civilian research facilities, etc'.
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons