The Hulk vs Room 1408

F&C: Dwarves, Superhero's and Catgirls, oh my!

Moderator: frigidmagi

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

#1 The Hulk vs Room 1408

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

VS

Alright, so here's the scenario: Dr. Bruce Banner decides to stay in the room 1408 at Hotel Dolphin, New York. As he is spending more and more time in the room, it fucks his mind and gradually turns him mad. Eventually he changes into the Hulk, and of course, the madder Hulk is, the stronger Hulk gets.

So will the Hulk die like the the rest, or will he completely destroy the room out of madness, inadvertently ending the curse by sheer brute force? Can the Hulk survive the room's curse, or can the room survive the Hulk?
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

It's mad as in angry, actually. (Maestro aside).
And he gets angry, then rips the hotel, and Manhattan apart. Bruce & the Hulk have had much worse (Psychically) thrown at them, just look at the Leader.
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons