How Fucked is House Lannister?

F&C: Dwarves, Superhero's and Catgirls, oh my!

Moderator: frigidmagi

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#1 How Fucked is House Lannister?

Post by Cynical Cat »

In my opinion, they're truly fucked.

Good Points

Cersei's no longer wielding power.

Jaime Lannister is using his brain.

Kevan Lannister has brains. So does Gemma Frey (ne Lannister) and does most of her husbands decision making.

Lannister's are rich as sin.

Still hold Castlery Rock and King's Landing.

The Bad

The only reason Cersei's out of commission is she managed to fuck everything up so badly.

The Crown's in debt.

Dany will arrive at some point. With an army. And dragons.

Highgarden and the Martells are now enemies. Thanks Cersei.

All of Dorn wants their blood.

Littlefinger will fuck them.

Zombie Catelyn Stark is out there.

Stannis Barathon, still not dead.

Cersei sent a bunch of guys to assassinate John Snow. They'll fuck it up. Probably. That might very well bring the sworn brothers into the war. And they already don't like the Lannisters.

Tyrion is loose.

Arya Stark. Yeah she's just a young girl but Varghr Morgilus assholes. You know she's good for it.

Bran Stark. Not dead and magical.

Riverun and the Trident. Half held by the Freys, who have honor in worse shape than the Lannisters. What promises can they make to bring the recalitrant lords to heal once word gets out that they've tried to murder sworn brothers? Especially with the Black Fish and Zombie Catelyn Stark on the loose.

The faith is arming (thanks Cersei) and lead by a fanatic. Never good.
Last edited by Cynical Cat on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

All I'm gonna say is the King in the North is gonna be along sooner or later and he's gonna be pissed about what the Frey's did to his older brother. Whether it's Bran or John barely matters. Southerners are going to die in job lots.

Also a certain ex-Lannister should be barreling around for some pay back and Lord does that twisted up little man have one hell of a lot of pay back to hand out.

The Lannisters ain't gonna live to see any fucking dragons return. They're going to pulled down by the wolves first. The Lions might want to consider slitting their cubs throats and jumping into the sea, might be better then what their enemies will hand out.

Cause Karma is a Bitch.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

One more reason that House Lannister is fucked:

The long summer is over.

WINTER

IS

COMING!
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.