Child's Play Charity is up and running.

GH: General Discussion

Moderator: LadyTevar

Rogue 9
Master

#1 Child's Play Charity is up and running.

Post by Rogue 9 »

http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

I hate to politicize this, but it's time to show Jack Thompson that we're not the moral midgets he makes us out to be. Please give something if you can.
Last edited by Rogue 9 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Paladin's Domain, My Blog (Updated 5/18/2009)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." -- General John Stark

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle.
A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat.
Do not forget the difference."

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -- G. K. Chesterton
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Gonna sticky this.

Guys and Gals, if you can, donate to this fine charity, they do alot of good work for needy kids.

It doesn't have to be alot, every little bit you donate helps.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LillyTheDark
Acolyte
Location: Enjoying the upward view from hell while sipping a glass of the finest red wine available

Post by LillyTheDark »

*mutters n kicks DS in the tush*

you are such a friggin brat you know im a sucker when it comes to kids!!!

*wanders off to go take a look*

and i just made a huge donation to Make A Wish, you shoulda told me about this.

*kicks him again just for good measure*
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc .......We gladly feast on those who would subdue us

God kills indescriminately and so shall we......
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."