Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Forgot a few.. Lost,, Invasion and Futurama
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Scottish Ninja
Initiate

Post by Scottish Ninja »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Happy Tree Friends. Oh, how I always love Happy Tree Friends.
Why am I not surprised?
[img=left]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/ ... vilwar.jpg[/img]Dakarne: That's no moon...
Dakarne: it's London.

Thank god for Tennessee Harold Ford protecting us from nuclear vegemite. - Petrosjko
Major Reilly: Air Command
"They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine" - The Doctor
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Is the world cup a TV show?

Once in every 4 years, I sit down and be a man. :grin:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

OH I forgot my sports

Hockey (whoooo hoo strikes over)
(American) Football
Baseball (But only when The Cards are playing)
And the occasional soccer game (unfortunately the only place to catch it is on the spainsh channel so I don't watch it all the often)
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Umbras
Acolyte

Post by Umbras »

I prefer alot of the HBO Series that are available on my local movie channels.

1. Deadwood ( Gritty, and great acting.)
2. Big Love ( fun to watch has alot of great actors based on Mormon Polgygamists)
3. Rome ( Amazing Scenery, great acting/writing, nice attention to detail/facts)
4. Sopranos (soon to be over, getting a bit flaky)
5. Dead Like Me (cancled before it had time to get the viewers)
6. Six Feet Under (great series and series finally was great)
7. Carnivale(another one ended as it didnt have the viewers)

Cable TV
8. Deadliest Catch(Discovery Channel, about crab fishermen on the bearing sea,These guys have Balls)
9. The Shield (Imperial Overlord got me watching this, its gritty and great writing)
10. whatever catches my attention
"Forgivness is between them and God, its my job to arrange the meeting."
"I don't want you to kill him -- I just want you to bury him. If he dies in the process, that's his problem."
Hedgecore
Apprentice

Post by Hedgecore »

Ace Pace wrote:Hedge, does Veronica Mars have a third season?
To the extent of my knowledge, Veronica and the gang will be back for at least another season. (I better get caught up and finish season 2 before that happens though.)
"Well, I wouldn't argue that is was a no holds-barred, adrenalin fuelled thrill ride, but there is no way you
can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
-Sgt Nicholas Angel, on Point Break

"You gotta look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.'"
-Hurley
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

I'm roughly midway into the second season(blame my TV providers) and I'm still a fanboy.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
vampykat
Apprentice

Post by vampykat »

All 3 CSI
Bones
Just started watching Hex on BBC
Criminal Intent
Numb3rs
Supernatural
NCIS

lord..I am a geek afterall..LMAO
Batman
The Dark Knight
Location: The Timmverse, the only place where DC Comics still make a modicum of sense

Post by Batman »

Blimey, I don't think I know half the stuff brought up so far.
'I wonder how far the barometer sunk.'-'All der way. Trust me on dis.'
'Go ahead. Bake my quiche'.
'Undead or alive, you're coming with me.'
'Detritus?'-'Yessir?'-'Never go to Klatch'.-'Yessir.'
'Many fine old manuscripts in that place, I believe. Without price, I'm told.'-'Yes, sir. Certainly worthless, sir.'-'Is it possible you misunderstood what I just said, Commander?'
'Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little'
'Run away, and live to run away another day'-The Rincewind principle
'Hello, inner child. I'm the inner babysitter.'
Faqa
Acolyte

Post by Faqa »

House - Dr. House is the new epitome of awesomeness. I really don't care he's a morally bankrupt asshole.

"Maybe this guy has <insert disease begining with D>?"

"Good. You made it up to D in the medical dictionary."

:grin:

Watching it with one's biologist parents is hilarious. They usually call the diseases before the show does.

Should I be concerned I was compared to the man by one of my end-users? I mean, I THINK it was a compliment.....

L&O, L&O:SVU - Why can't more shows be like this? Season after season of gold. SVU needs less melodrama and it needs Jack McCoy, but it's still asskickingly good. 2 episodes a week(scattered over several channels) is just not enough.

Farscape - try to, when I can. Middle of Saturday(only time I find it on) typically means I don't control the TV. Seriously needs season DVD's out here. *ponders whether the Battlestar Galactica one for rent at local DVD place is worth my time* That show's just plain interesting, puppets, Klingon ripoffs and square-jawed heroes notwithstanding. And the seXy blue-skinned women.

Home-grown drama(Ace, Hashava and DEATH - Meurav Yerushalmi, because Hebrew formatting fucks up my alignments), about a religious family in the midst of Jerusalem. While it started off as an excuse to push hot-buttons to see what happens, it grew up into a very cool drama, with another cool asshole in the lead patriarch, and a fundy-type guy I actually sympathized with, which is rare enough in and of itself. One of the few Israeli shows I actually watched, before it ended.

If I stumble on a random rerun episode of Xena or Hercules, there's a better-than-average chance I'll stop....

PR - *points to avvy*. Umm... yeah.
*firmly puts fanboy-self into dark, damp pit*

EDIT: Because I typed smilies out of SDN habits. Only to find this board dared to have different keycodes for them.
Last edited by Faqa on Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taim appeared as close to a smile as Rand had ever seen him.
"Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon", he said softly. "Or you will be knelt"
vampykat
Apprentice

Post by vampykat »

oh oh..just found a new show..well to me..that I love

Hex on BBC
RogueIce
The Blue Ranger

Post by RogueIce »

Power Rangers Generations, whenever I can remember and it happens to be an MMPR or PRZ episode (who woulda guess?).

NCIS, The Unit, and Boston Legal.

Naturally, Battlestar Galactica. I'll catch Stargate SG1 repeats when I can, too.

Third Watch whenever I happen to be home on Fridays to see it. Watched religously before cancellation. :cry:

I'd watch JAG because I know some channel is showing them now (even the final season I never got to see because it conflicted with Third Watch :sad: ) but I can't remember the channel/time it's on.

Which is too bad, because Catherine Bell is hawt. :petrosjko:
Image"Justice is an abstract ideological concept. We deal with tangible realities, not justice. You want justice, read a comic book."
- Dr. K, Power Rangers RPM: Ranger Blue

"We all do things in life we regret. But if we don't learn from them, and move towards a brighter future... We pay twice."
- Dr. K, Power Rangers RPM: Ancient History
Faqa
Acolyte

Post by Faqa »

Yay! A fellow PR fanboy has arrived! :grin:

On that note, can't believe I forgot Boston Public, Seasons 1 and 2. Fucking AWESOME drama of high-school teachers. Haunting theme song, cool plotlines. And it has a kick-ass Anthony Heald in it -
"LOOK at me, look at me, sir. Do we need to work on eye contact?"

*TOTAL fucking silence from punk*

"You'll continue looking at me until further notice"

Once pretty-boys started replacing actors, it sucked(I think the cutoff was some young dumbass who'd just graduated), but it was a great ride while it lasted.
RogueIce
The Blue Ranger

Post by RogueIce »

Faqa wrote:Yay! A fellow PR fanboy has arrived! :grin:
Technically, I was here first. :razz:
Faqa wrote:On that note, can't believe I forgot Boston Public, Seasons 1 and 2. Fucking AWESOME drama of high-school teachers. Haunting theme song, cool plotlines. And it has a kick-ass Anthony Heald in it -
"LOOK at me, look at me, sir. Do we need to work on eye contact?"

*TOTAL fucking silence from punk*

"You'll continue looking at me until further notice"

Once pretty-boys started replacing actors, it sucked(I think the cutoff was some young dumbass who'd just graduated), but it was a great ride while it lasted.
D'oh! Forgot about it! From the guy who brings us Boston Legal, Boston Public was a great show for the first few seasons (Hmm...think David E. Kelly has a thing for Boston?).

I did loose interest after awhile, but on the other hand Jeri Ryan as a new teacher wasn't half bad. Eye candy, yes, but she was pretty good in her role as well. And that other guy, who I think is the dad on "The War at Home" (another good show I enjoy) now was pretty good too, IMO.
Image"Justice is an abstract ideological concept. We deal with tangible realities, not justice. You want justice, read a comic book."
- Dr. K, Power Rangers RPM: Ranger Blue

"We all do things in life we regret. But if we don't learn from them, and move towards a brighter future... We pay twice."
- Dr. K, Power Rangers RPM: Ancient History
Faqa
Acolyte

Post by Faqa »

quote="RogueIce"]
Faqa wrote:Yay! A fellow PR fanboy has arrived! :grin:
Technically, I was here first. :razz: [/quote]

Dude, you have Billy as your avatar. Now yeah, he's cool, but what's he got? A Triceratops, a Unicorn and a Wolf. He even hung around for a season WITHOUT spandex. Pathetic.

TOMMY, on the other hand, can summon up a Dragon, a Tiger, a Falcon, a Shogun, two Zeo Zords, a big race car AND a huge-ass Brachio as of Dino Thunder. And has never been denied spandex. Heck, he even boned all the pink-spandex-wearers on the way.

So.... do you really want to step up to THAT plate? :P
RogueIce wrote:D'oh! Forgot about it! From the guy who brings us Boston Legal, Boston Public was a great show for the first few seasons (Hmm...think David E. Kelly has a thing for Boston?).

I did loose interest after awhile, but on the other hand Jeri Ryan as a new teacher wasn't half bad. Eye candy, yes, but she was pretty good in her role as well. And that other guy, who I think is the dad on "The War at Home" (another good show I enjoy) now was pretty good too, IMO.
Danny something-or-another. Yeah, he was cool, but trying too hard to be edgy. Everytime an issue-of-the-week came up, his childhood included it, which was annoying.

Jeri Ryan:

A - She stripped down to her panties in her first ep.

B - Despite a moronic begining, she made herself a character to be remembered(better than Mother Superior Loren, I think her name was).

Ergo, she's hot and rocks.
Last edited by Faqa on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.