THE PICKLE FACTORY!

KoLA: Ask questions and seek answers for Kingdom of Loathing
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

#1 THE PICKLE FACTORY!

Post by Mayabird »

Click on the place where it should be in the plains. It's there, believe me. Holy crap.

...unless it's all going to be taken away tomorrow, but I'll take that chance.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.
consequences
Acolyte

Post by consequences »

This is what I get for not checking thoroughly before using up the character who I had prepped to go in's adventures.

BELGIUM! :evil:
Hedgecore
Apprentice

Post by Hedgecore »

Neither of my characters are high enough level (damn ascension!!). But given the date, I think the loot will disappear tomorrow....cause they're bastards like that.
"Well, I wouldn't argue that is was a no holds-barred, adrenalin fuelled thrill ride, but there is no way you
can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
-Sgt Nicholas Angel, on Point Break

"You gotta look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.'"
-Hurley
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

I don't know if it all could be taken away, because there's a lot of buying and selling of all the items going on. Unless all that meat is going to be given back to people and taken away from the people who made gains, and people who get the ghost pickle familiar from this get it erased tomorrow...it could still happen, as a really mean April Fools trick, but it'd be a lot of work.

I should have said "I'd" in my first post instead of "I'll" because of course I had to be low-level in HC when it returned.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.