Arboreal Raiment Tat

KoLA: Ask questions and seek answers for Kingdom of Loathing
Hedgecore
Apprentice

#1 Arboreal Raiment Tat

Post by Hedgecore »

Who's down for another temporary item exchange to get new Tats? If anyone's interested, i've got the Tree Skirt...two actually. The outfit also needs Can of Fake Snow and a Colored-light "necklace"

Hit me up if you need a skirt, or if you can part with the other items for a few minutes.
"Well, I wouldn't argue that is was a no holds-barred, adrenalin fuelled thrill ride, but there is no way you
can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
-Sgt Nicholas Angel, on Point Break

"You gotta look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.'"
-Hurley
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

#2 Re: Arboreal Raiment Tat

Post by SirNitram »

Hedgecore wrote:Who's down for another temporary item exchange to get new Tats? If anyone's interested, i've got the Tree Skirt...two actually. The outfit also needs Can of Fake Snow and a Colored-light "necklace"

Hit me up if you need a skirt, or if you can part with the other items for a few minutes.
I could bring down my Fake Snow for a moment from the Mall. It probably won't go up to worthwhle prices for months, anyway.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Hedgecore
Apprentice

#3 Re: Arboreal Raiment Tat

Post by Hedgecore »

SirNitram wrote:I could bring down my Fake Snow for a moment from the Mall. It probably won't go up to worthwhle prices for months, anyway.
Woo! Now alls we need is the necklace. Anyone? Anyone?

PS: 200,000+ meat isn't worthwhile?
"Well, I wouldn't argue that is was a no holds-barred, adrenalin fuelled thrill ride, but there is no way you
can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
-Sgt Nicholas Angel, on Point Break

"You gotta look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man.'"
-Hurley
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

#4 Re: Arboreal Raiment Tat

Post by SirNitram »

Hedgecore wrote:
SirNitram wrote:I could bring down my Fake Snow for a moment from the Mall. It probably won't go up to worthwhle prices for months, anyway.
Woo! Now alls we need is the necklace. Anyone? Anyone?

PS: 200,000+ meat isn't worthwhile?
I've got all I want from the sub-Mr. A range, so I'm saving up to buy a Mr. A. Yes, I'm currently too broke to donate for one. So until that changes, I horde cash and undroppables until the price goes up. At least I sold all my Crimbo Town stuff.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Mayabird
Leader of the Marching Band

Post by Mayabird »

I have the necklace. Heck, I have all the pieces, since the price dropped so much that I was able to afford it (after blowing all the money I made from Crimbo Town). PM me and I'll send parts to people after I get out of Ronin.
I :luv: DPDarkPrimus!

Storytime update 8/31: Frigidmagi might be amused by this one.