Fic section

LAD: Where we design a lot of things, and talk about stuff we may or may not do with the site.

Moderators: B4UTRUST, Dark Silver, Josh

Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

#1 Fic section

Post by Josh »

I have a notion.

As I once mentioned in the Fic section, I hate seeing the flow of a story disrupted by loads of commentary. I'm wondering if we could do a special fiction section that wouldn't operate in the PHP-board posting format. Something like an LJ/blog setup where a writer would be able to post their stories, with a comment form attached that lets people give feedback, perhaps.

Thoughts? Comments? Rotten fruit?
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

Or you know we could just set up blogs...

The server we bought supports it natively if I just request the software be added.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Hmn, possibly, if we add my wild STGOD idea, we could use fics as just a STGOD post.... :???: But thats using up DB space.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

We have 10 databases at our disposal, 1000 email addresses, parked domains, subdomains, etc
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers