Librium Arcana v2.0 [Beta]

LAD: Where we design a lot of things, and talk about stuff we may or may not do with the site.

Moderators: B4UTRUST, Dark Silver, Josh

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Librium Arcana v2.0 [Beta]

Post by Dark Silver »

The new site layout is in beta, it's not anywhere near complete yet, but I figured giving it a open test drive for the users would be wise.

Any suggestions you have for improving the site, or adding anything to it, will of course, be greatly appreciate.

You can reach the Beta Site Here

Edit: Included here now is the two versions of the Orobouros banner I've made for the new site (the Orobouros is going to be part of the new logo I'm making for the site, instead of the snake eating it's tail in the triangle form like we have before). Please state which one you prefer

First One

Second One
Last edited by Dark Silver on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like!

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Agent Fisher
Adept

Post by Agent Fisher »

first
Morpheus:I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

I still like the second one.

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
The Grim Squeaker
Initiate

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Second. More readable (Although stronger blacks and a less pink shade of purple would make the left half as a whole more readable). :smile:
Formerly known as the .303 bookworm
Veni, Vidi,Vici.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/ ... 0av/CW.jpg[/img]
My Photography
My Picasa based Photography

Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much: the wheel, New York, wars while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in water having a good time.
But the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Although I disagree with the pinkish hue of the lettering, the shadow of the symbol in the second one looks better to me.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.