Purpose of this Forum

LAD: Where we design a lot of things, and talk about stuff we may or may not do with the site.

Moderators: B4UTRUST, Dark Silver, Josh

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

#1 Purpose of this Forum

Post by Dark Silver »

This forum is for the discussion of future LibArc projects involving the site, or board software.

All users may view and reply to posts in this forum, but only Moderators, Administrators, and Those of the Designers UserGroup may create new threads.

User input is appreciated in all matters. Keep ALL nontopic discussions / posts out of this forum. There WILL be no TGOD'ing, talk of sexual or fantasy matter, unless, UNLESS it pertains to the subject of the thread.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

Quick addition: I don't mind necromancy in this forum. It is small enough that if you raise a thread from the dead, it's no big deal.

So if you have something to say on a thread even a year old, feel free. I don't consider a thread dead in here: it is just on hold.
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....