Further ideas for the LA games

LAD: Where we design a lot of things, and talk about stuff we may or may not do with the site.

Moderators: B4UTRUST, Dark Silver, Josh

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

#1 Further ideas for the LA games

Post by Ace Pace »

I was thinking, we have our own unique games, but what about adding some more stuff, such as OpenRPG groups organised by the site, a web page based STGOD(workable) and other such things.

Yay or nay?
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

might work out
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
Rogue 9
Master

Post by Rogue 9 »

Compared to the other stuff going on? Organizing an STGOD would be a cakewalk. I say we go for it.
The Paladin's Domain, My Blog (Updated 5/18/2009)

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." -- General John Stark

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle.
A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat.
Do not forget the difference."

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -- G. K. Chesterton