TGod Muffy's Minion Mall

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

*Cracks fingers. Air chills as psychic frost begins crawling across the ground and forming upon metal and stones. At this point, is vibrantly glowing at the core of a flare of blue psi-fire, with the occasional lightning bolt stabbing away and grounding with thunderous cracks. The Daemon Prince, singed, roars:*

EL'DAN IMDWRAN PER'HIL! THOU HAST DARED TO ATTACK THY MASTER?

I dare, Khazar-Waled. And I say unto thee: Kiss my fuckin' ass or get out of here, back to the Unholy Realm, where you can resume being the gimp for She Who Thirsts!

TREASON! AND BLAPSHEMY TOO, RECANTING UPON THY MASTER! VERY WELL THEN. SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THY BETRAYAL, PER'HIL!

*Aside: I believe the proper term for this situation is, 'I'm fucked.'*

*Daemon Prince rears up, and brings its sword down with an almighty crash of thunder. Curiously detached, I watch as it descends...*
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*grabs the demons wrist in heavy Goddess empowered Jaws, starts slashing with claws*

~You mis-interpreted your call whelp.... be thee gone back to whence you came from~

*SNARLS AND CONTINUES BEAST LIKE ACTIONS, HURRAH FOR KITTY'S gODDESS*
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ ... rlysig.jpg[/img]
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

Away, Kitten! *gestures and she is swept away back to the cave* This fight is not for you, much as I appreciate your aid... he is too powerful!

*with another gesture a dome of white power surges up about the combatants; within, a dim flicker, and the occasional flash of octarine light, and the bestial battlecries of the foul behemoth resound. The earth quakes.*
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

-grabs el and wraps my wings around him, then pulls him away and out of the path of the sword as it lands with a sickening hum into the ground inches away from where we rolled to-

Damnit el...

-Flashes my sword as i heave it into the stomach of the beast-
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*murrs as is away pushed, even though is BIGGER than Elfie, and a wee bit buigger than the demon, sulks, and hisses watching*
Terminally Flirtatious : Gotham Grrl : Imp-kin : Comm Major : NOT a Blonde : Empyrean Night~Good Friends don't let friends die
"Oh, pipe down! It's not like you've never been bound and gagged before." - Harley Quinn.
ImpishAngel
Initiate

Post by ImpishAngel »

I think the demon killed our thread??

Way to go el -winks and smiles-
He is my soldier, the love of my life and one day I will be a proud army wife
If he should be called to duty I will wait for him standing tall, for he is my soldier, my hero, after all.
Narsil
Lord of Time

Post by Narsil »

A time-dimension vortex commonly known as a Plot-Hole consumes the Demon and leaves the party untouched. A Divine Figure, the Angel Gabriel appears and speaks, holding out his hand: "That'll be $5,000,000 for the divine intervention that just saved your arses."
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

Dakarne wrote:A time-dimension vortex commonly known as a Plot-Hole consumes the Demon and leaves the party untouched. A Divine Figure, the Angel Gabriel appears and speaks, holding out his hand: "That'll be $5,000,000 for the divine intervention that just saved your arses."
*Thread creator takes the Angel outback and teaches him about divine intervention, then comes back and winks at Impy* Alright... now where were we?*licks paws and purrs, eyes gleeming mischieviously* if it means anything to ya... my goddess sent me an invite for a quest... wanna go for it?
Elheru Aran
Initiate

Post by Elheru Aran »

*Rather long time later. Much conflagration, boom-booms, and various other pyrotechnical tricks. The odd lightning bolt. A hadoken or two. Fun shit like that.*

*Is panting within dome, somewhat singed, coat tattered, hat smoking. Daemon Prince is likewise battered.*

Truce?

TRUCE.

*They shake hands; Daemon Prince gestures. Air rips straight downwards, then dilates open; he steps through and it shuts quietly. Dome dissipates.*

Well. That's that.

*Turns around and slowly, gracefully, majestically descends to the earth, in a fall that shakes the universe*
Lindar
Adept

Post by Lindar »

*watches, and darts over, pulling out a first aid kit* You know... next time watch your step Elfie-kins.

*starts bandaging and continues talking, but we won't go into what yet*