STGOD: The Pheonix Wars (Chapter III)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Ra was now better, and had called a meeting with Galadriel, Amiwen, and First Prime Srenn.*

"Now that we have seen the horror of the Phoenix unleashed, it's time for us to remember what we set out to do. To destroy it, and the Guardians. The Phoenix's attack has robbed me of much of my former strength, but not of my will. It has come to my attention that a Guardian master nexus exists somewhere in the Imperial galaxy. By destroying it, we can end this war once and for all."

"Let me guess, he spoke with you."

"A man with a cigarette?"

"Yes. This man is very mysterious, but he has useful information. However. We should find a better way to stop the Guardians before commiting to an operation deep in the Imperial galaxy that would require every ship we have, and then have a limited chance of success."

"It's a risk we must all take. More evil is spreading as we speak. This madness cannot last," Ra stated. He then leaned closer. "The time has come to end this."

Amiwen wasn't so eager to accept Ra's plan. She saw little hope in it. "We can still find the Jedi host. Let me travel back to Naboo, and find the place he spoke of. I can slip in unnoticed, and the enemy doesn't know I'm on your side."

Ra threw up his hands in disgust. "This is ridiculous. We can send in cloaked ships, and destroy the nexus. In fact, we have the Asgard shuttle. Transport a naquadria-enhanced nuke aboard, and beam it down. Destroy the nexus without requiring a vast fleet."

"The plan is wroght with peril, Ra," Galadriel warned. "Yes, your thirst for revenge is great after the Being of Fire tried to murder you. I still grieve over what it did to Irene. But you must listen to reason."

Ra snickered. "So what would you do while the sorceress travels to Naboo? You cannot easily get into the Imperial galaxy."

"My task is a different one, Ra. I must travel to A'millian Prime."

"No. I will not have you go into enemy territory, and be butchered," Ra responded flatly.

"The A'millians are withdrawing from your space, Ra. Their desire to make war on this country is waning."

Ra's voice boomed. "They're still our enemies, Galadriel."

"Thus why I must go. As long as A'millian Prime is under the influence of Khardem, they will remain our enemies. Once shown the light, that will change."

Ra then put his head in his hands. "Alright, Amiwen. Go on your mission. But Galadriel, we should discuss this plan of yours further."
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Cigarette-Smoking KAN

Post by Cigarette-Smoking KAN »

OOC: I still haven't found a non-cheesy, non-convoluted reason why destroying the Guardians should kill the Phoenix as well. :( Let's make it slow, would ya?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments later, on Goa'uld home planet...

Ra is unhappy. He and Galadriel should discuss the plan right now; after the meeting. And now the Elfin Wizard is meditating or something.

Suddenly, a man approaches. The man lits his cigarette.

"Rushing your plan, hm?"

"You!"

"Now, just because I told you the location of Guardian's Master Nexus, it doesn't mean you can just rush in and destroy it."

"Then what would you suggest?"

"I have returned from a deserted Guardian Base in A'millan space; dropping by at the office for a while, then finally found some time to slip here. Here," he hands him an envelope.

"What is it?"

"The result of my investigation, Mr. Ra. It may not contain a practical solution you expect, but at least, some more information that may or may not helpful in formulating your plan to eradicate the Guardians."

"What do you mean 'may or may not'? Look, are you seriously helping us?"

"I am risking my own life to bring you the information, m'boy. Now it's your turn. Do a research. Oh, trust me, I would be happy to do so myself if my hands are not tied on my back. And probably you may need help from your allies as well."

Before leaving, the CSM stops for a while, "I presume you have watched the news about the horrible accident happened on Grand Moff Anderson?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"The Organization is very powerful, Mr. Ra. The Truth," he inhales for a moment, then continues, "is out there."
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

At the A'millian starbase...

"Why are we just sitting here," a young A'millian crewman says at the cafeteria table, "Our enemys are in legion, yet still we procrastinate!" (*cookie for the reference!)

"At least we aren't damn dying," an older NCO responds, "when we were fighting the Borg and the ENF before the upgrades it was a death pool. Now, the ENF is cowering in fear and we have no need to attack anyone."

"General Sheppard was right. They are only quiet because they are waiting for us to pussy up. We should kill them now while we still can, before they get back in the fight."

"Oh, come on. They aren't going to attack us. We out gun them and when on the defensive we won't have to take such bad losses. Invading them accomplishes nothing right now."

"It would make sure that they wouldn't attack us again! We know they want us dead. If we struck now, we could finish off their will to fight."

"Or make them want us dead even more. We should just sit back and go home."

"It's a good thing that our leadership aren't all wusses like you. We would never have survived this long."

"And it's a good thing all our leadership aren't aggressive fools like you. We would never have survived this long."

"Liberal weiner. What are you doing in our military anyways?"

"I don't know what's been going on with you lately."

"What are you talking about!?"

"You have been confrontational and outright rude. You were never like this before in this campaign."

"You are just angry because I have seen the truth!"

"I'll see you later, my duty shift is starting."

"You know I'm right! We should strike!" the younger man yells as the older man walks away.

Little quabbles like this one are becomming all too common through out the base. Orders from headquarters are to sit tight, but many of the men want to strike, and Khardem is among the warnicks...

Home at A'millian Prime....

"Why are you still sitting there! Ra was down, but you let that opportuinity go!"

"I let it go because he is no longer a threat to us, and in fact, never really was. We have bigger things to worry about."

"What are you talking about? The Empire has been quiet."

"The Empire is quiet, but the Borg are back. Whereas we are slightly superior to Goa'uld vessels ship to ship, the Borg are slightly superior to us ship to ship, and they have much great numbers. If the Borg attacked us now, we would have a hard time even surviving."

"And if we waste resources on the Goa'uld, the Borg will step all over us."

"So why don't we attack the Borg?"

"Do you want all our men to be slaughtered?"

"Of course he does. He likes death."

Khardem looked the the Lady, rather annoyed by that last statement.

"No, I don't like death, I merely want to eliminate a threat."

"What are you proposing?"

"You want to ingore the Goa'uld. Fine, we'll ignore them. But the Borg cannot be ignored. They are relentless. They will chase you until your fuel reserves run out then you will-"

"Yes, we both have seen Q-Who. What is your point?"

"I will transfer a fleet of our guardian ships to join you in a campaign against the Borg."

"A fleet? So far away? Are they really that important?"

"The Borg are a dangerous foe, and they have new allies. We need to attack them as soon as possible. I will allocate as many ships as I can muster. You should do the same."

"What do they have that is such a threat to you?"

"They are dangerous... aside from the Empire they are the only ememies that can truely hurt us now. While the Empire is quiet, I want to strike the Borg. You missed the oppurtiny on the Goa'uld: but we will not miss the Borg."

"Hmm. And the Borg will attack when given the chance. How many ships can you spare?"

"I will need to keep some ships here to protect your planets in case the Empire decides to come again, so I may only be able to get about 90 bioships to attack."

"Alright. I will speak with my staff to see what we can do. Dismissed."

Khardem leaves, but the Lady remains.

"The Borg has something that can kill them all. I say we go along with it, and seize the oppouritiny to destroy all our enemies at once."

"I agree. Now, all we must do is take care of public opinion and the ships he will leave behind."

"It may not be so hard. There have been reports of increased aggressiveness throughout the empire. I do not yet know what is causing it, but aggressive people will want to kill. We just have to have them kill the right things."

"General Sheppard's trial is tomorrow. As much as that pains me, we will have to use it to sway the public... somehow."

"Indeed we shall. There is one more thing: the Destructionator fleet in the Milky Way are trying to meet with leaders such as Lord Deritius and Lady Galadriel in secret. One or both of us will need to join them."

"After the trial, we shall accompany the fleet to the Milky Way, then. Once there, slipping away to meet Destructionator will be much easier."

"Surely Khardem will want to come along."

"And come along he shall."
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ra paces incessantly. Now that he's looked over the data the CSM gave him, he feels even more compelled to keep the Lady Galadriel from going on her quest.

"This is a dangerous move, you realize that? While we must all take risks in order to stop this war, going alone into enemy territory isn't one of them."

"I have not told you. I have a contact in the A'millian government, it is the Lady herself."

Ra's eyes flashed. "Is that why you ran off to the Riwal System?"

"How did you know that, may I ask? The mission was covert."

"Walper of all people told me. He near about broke our alliance over the incident. I saved it due to the fact that I alone fuel his fleets, and that he hasn't as much as lifted a finger for seven frakking months."

"Do not despair. The Lady is wise and benevolent. Her help in this matter is vital, you must understand. That is why I must go."

"You may not have to do that, m'lady," Destrutionator XIII interrupted. "The Destructionators wish to meet with the Alliance leaders. Yourselves, Dietritus, Walper, and some guests."

"The Lord and Lady," Galadriel foresaw. "Excellent work, Master Android."

*Destructionator XIII nodded respectfully.*

"Well, what are we waiting for? Kar'm! Three to transport."

*Galadriel, Ra, and Destructionator XIII all vanish in the blue light of an Asgard transporter.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Amy Lee

Post by Amy Lee »

*Amy Lee exited a transport ship at the Theed Spaceport. A female Royal Security Forces officer stepped up to check her baggage.*

"Welcome to Naboo, m'lady. Are you here on business, or pleasure?"

Lee winked. "Both."

"Say... you're the famous Amy Lee! Are you here for a concert?"

"Nah. But there is one scheduled here next December." Lee then handed the RSF officer a concert listing, and was cleared. However, she didn't realize who the RSF corporal was. She was a certain blonde-haired woman...
OOC: Check out what Naboo cops are wearing these days. :P

"I wonder what she's doing here..." Six reaches for her communicator. "Two, this is Six. We have an interesting visitor."

Lee grabbed an airtaxi. "Ag district."

"Got a cousin out that way?" The cab driver asked.

"Yeah."

Lee then thought to herself. "Now... there's a helluva lot of bee farms on this rock. I guess I'll just have to follow my nose, as ol' Mithrandir used to say."
The OrgKANization

Post by The OrgKANization »

The taxi finally arrives at the Ag district; stopping at some luxury hotel. The driver helps Amy Lee unloading her luggages, then suddenly notices, "Now... wait! You are the famous rockstar, aren't you? The Amy Lee?".

Amy doesn't expect it, "Yes. How did you know?"

"Well, see, my daughter is a big Evanescence fan. Say, can I have your autograph? It is for my daughter, you see..." he hands her a paper and a pen.

"Of course," she smiles, and signs the paper. When she returns the paper, the cab drivers says, "ah, you can keep the pen. Who knows you may need it again soon!"

Amy Lee smiles at the words, but she actually feels grateful; her pen is somewhere in one of her luggages, so having one in her pocket would be handy; especially when the bellboy asks for her autograph as well after helping her carrying the luggages.

The taxi driver feels happy as well, but for different reason. After the taxi leaves the hotel, he grabs the ham radio and sets it to a secret frequency, "SPECTRE-03 to Number Six. The fish has taken the bait."

"Excellent, SPECTRE-03. We will take over from here."
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

OOC: As efficient as the Organization may be, it's hardly a mission worth doing if she everyone can't find anyone on the planet who isn't a member, so I'm pulling a fast one here.
-----------------------------------------------

*But Lee was no one's fool. The Istari saw right through the cab driver's superficial kindness, and also realized just what the pen was. She walked into the motel's lobby, paid for a room, and then went into the bathroom. Six watched the door with a sadistic smile.*

*Inside, Lee put the pen down, and threw a cloak on. She then looked for anyone watching, and climbed out the window. Amazingly enough, there was someone watching the area, though the window sill was hidden from his view. She walked past the lookout without being noticed, and headed into a corn (no, don't ask me how corn made it into the Warsverse) field.*

*Six waited several minutes, and then walked into the bathroom herself. She looked around, and then noticed the pen lying on the floor. She nearly tore the stall doors off the walls, and gnashed her teeth at the sight of the empty cell and open window.*

"Fools. She escaped out the window!"

"I didn't see her leave though window," the lookout protested.

"DID it ever occur to you that she might have an ability to move unnoticed?" Six yelled. "Whatever. I'll deal with you later, Number Thirteen.

"Then I take it she got away," Smith said in a mocking tone.

"It's a mere setback, I know where she's going."

"The operation cannot be compromised. If you fail, which I have confidence that you won't, we have the Sentinels standing by to... eliminate her."

You haven't gotten away that easily, rockstar," Six muttered to the air.
Jonathan McKenzie

Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

An army of Borg drones, thousands of them, marched across the ground. They closed upon another army, one far greater in numbers.

To the untrained eye, it looked like a terrible mismatch. The cybernetic army numbered in the thousands, but their enemy was a swarm of hundreds of thousands. Almost a million in strength altogether.

The Orcs and Uruk-Hai roared in fearless defince of this new and unknown enemy that dared to challenge the might of Sauron. The leading members of the first lines of defense roared, raising their swords and axes above their heads. The action lead the rest to follow suit, until the ground itself shook under the rumbling challenge.

The advancing Borg drones stopped, holding their ground. They were completely unfazed by the roaring enemy who drowned out the land in their collective voice. A thunderous collective voice was certainly nothing new to them.

The hordes of Sauron's armies began to rush forward. No matter how strong these creature may be, sheer numbers would win the day.

The drones, all acting as one, raised their arms and aimed at the incoming hordes. Glowing green energy leapt from their mounted wrist weapons, stabbing into the heart of the advancing army. Thousands of Orcs crumpled, reduced to ash or knocked off their feet by the others hit. The drones swept their arms to and fro, hitting one victim after another. The casualty rate was horrid, but the Orc/Uruk-Hui army showed no fear. The fallen were simply jumped over or trampled by the next line of troops.

The drones inflicted enormous casaulties, but even their superior technology and range could not slow the advance, and Sauron's troops envoloped the drone formation. Orcs swung their swords and axes, impacting the drones.

But to their surprise, the weapons only impacted glowing shields of energy surrounding the cybernetic creatures. The Borg were forced into hand to hand combat, but even here the advanced tactical drones excelled. Orcs were lifted up and tossed like rag dolls, others had their spines and limbs broken. And thus the battle went, an enormous army of Middle-Earth forces falling to the might of a new enemy.

But the power of the One Ring could not be undone. From the mass of untouched Orcs, a figure towered and stepped forward. The Orcs parted around him like a wave. Sauron faced the cybernetic creatures dealing death to his troops. Several dozen drones noticed the newcomer, and raising their arms, fired their wrist mounted disruptor cannons. But Sauron's right hand came forward, the flat of his palm absorbing the combined energy of all. The One Ring glowed brightly, it's true power showing. The green energy that had struck Sauron now reflected back, impacting the firing Borg. Their shields flickered and died, having been optimized for physical combat.

Sauron's monstrous mace swung back, and with a single stroke down crushed over ten drones. A massive sweep of his weapon, and he sent dozens of Borg flying into the air. He swept side from side, clearing the Borg like so many piece of cut grass. The One Ring's inscription glowed bright red as death was dealt out in spades.

One Ring to rule them all...and to bring them into the Darkness!
KAN shitty bandwith

Post by KAN shitty bandwith »

Meanwhile, on Naboo....

Number Two feels uneasy. Their spies has informed that the rock star Amy Lee has been seen mingling around with the Goa'ulds; even staying as their honor guest for quite some time. Of course, it was the very same Goa'ulds that were trying to discover the secret of The Organization. That's why he planned to plant a tracking device on her. Although there is no indication that the rock star would pose a threat to The Organization, he can't be too careful.

However, Number Six has decided to take matters into her own; instead of being cautious like himself, she is going to capture the rock star, drugging her with Truth Serum, and digs up as much information as she can. Of couse, she may need to dispose her afterwards, but it won't be difficult. She can make her death to appear like OD or such.

However, they did not anticipate the recent development; Amy Lee has just disappeared from her hotel room; escaping Number Six's capture attempt. That only means two things:
(1) The rock star has anticipated their attempt.
(2) She must be up to something. Probably her involvement with the Goa'ulds is deeper than they thought....

OOC: The Organization doesn't know why Amy is on Naboo; they're just being cautious.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Amy Lee was able to evade the Organization, and had spent the night wandering through corn fields and an apple orchard. She then made it to a farmhouse, where a small landspeeder was parked. The house looked quite abandoned, but the landspeeder worked just fine. It powered up, and Lee pulled away at high speed.*

Ra's Ha'tak flagship.

*Meanwhile, in deep space Ra's flagship exited its hyperspace window. Waiting in the wings was an A'millian cruiser, which looked oddly similar to a Federation Sovereign-class vessel, and the Imperial star destroyer Avenger II.*

*The slower blue light of an A'millian transporter appeared inside the Ha'tak, whose interior had just been refurbished after the tragic confrontation with the Phoenix. An Asgard transporter beam signalled the appearance of Captain McKenzie and several of his staff. They walked toward the Ha'tak's briefing room, and were escorted by two Kull Warriors. The Kulls then knelt down, as another door opened.*

*A flood of white light spilled into the room as two regal figures walked in, escorted by two more Kulls, one of them Srenn, and Captain Kar'm. The radiant light shimmered through the Lady Galadriel's famed hair, giving her an angelic appearance. Both Galadriel and Ra took seats. The masked Goa'uld gestured for the visitors to do the same.*

"So, why the fancy headgear, Lord Ra?"

*He did not answer.*

"Supreme System Lord Ra, Lady Galadriel, Captain McKenzie, their majesties, the Lord and Lady of A'millian, Khardem, we have asked you here to discuss the situation at hand. It is clear now that the Phoenix poses a direct threat to all of our peoples. According to my calcualations, no one side can combat this threat alone."

*Once Destructionator XIII finished, Ra decided to remove his ceremonial mask in an impressive display. The pharoah-like mask began to retract rapidly, and the face mast seemed to vanish away, revealing Ra's face, his glowing eyes, and his evil smile.*

"Welcome aboard my flagship," Ra said with a booming voice. "Consider yourselves guests of myself and the Lady of Valinor."

"As we said last time you saw me, Lord Ra, you need to prove that the Phoenix is an evil greater than the Guardians."

Ra chuckled under his breath. "I have all the proof you need, Captain."

"As do I," Khardem added in a reassuring tone. "As do I..."

OOC: I'll wait for Adam to post the next part of the meeting for now.
Jonathan McKenzie

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

"How are you gentlemen?"
"All your base are belong to us."
She presses a button labeled 'WANK' on her PADD and all the Imperial, Goa'uld, and Borg planets suddenly switch sides.
"You have no chance to survive make your time."
There are looks of horror on all the faces of the people in the ship.
"Ha ha ha ha"

(I kid, I kid.)
-----------------

"Gentlemen, Iwould like to thank you all for attending here today. You ask for proof that the Phoenix is a great threat, and we have it."

"We have been doing detailed research on the enntity and have determined that it eats death. It gives its host UNLIMITED POWER!!11! yes, you heard correctly. Its host has power greater than you could possibly imagine and it uses it with one overpowering drive: the thirst for death."

"A thirst for death? The death of the Guardians? That is all it seems to kill."

"No, a thirst for any death. It only is attacking the guardians because we stand against it. We must stop it, it knows this so it is tring to get us out of the way. But I assure you when it is finished with us, you are next."

"Prove it. It is your guardians that I see killing all sentients, not the phoenix."

OOC: I just realized I can't make this case. I can show that the guardians are bad, but not with Khardem in the room. I can't seem to think of any hard evidence against the phoenix....
Adam D. Ruppe
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

I can't seem to think of any hard evidence against the phoenix....
Leave. That. To. Me.
-------------------------
"We have stood vigilant against the Phoenix for three thousand years. It derives its power by feeding off death. Our mission is to stop it!"

"A single task that has become your sole purpose. To achieve that goal, you will take any measures you see fit."

"See? The Phoenix is being hunted down by these monsters, and they don't care about who they kill, as long as they get the upper hand over it!"

Galadriel threw McKenzie a look. "Be silent. For the Phoenix is more evil than you know."

"The Phoenix attacked and MURDERED half of this ship's crew!" Ra snarled. "Were it not for the technology of the Goa'uld, I would be dead."

McKenzie broke a slight smirk. Ra's death was certainly not something he would regret, only that he hadn't stayed dead. "So he killed you. Big fucking deal."

Galadriel's eyes lit as she stared down the Imperial. "The Being of Fire also consumed Irene Patterson, you FOOL. Do not be so quick to revel in your lord's atrocities."

McKenzie's expression changed. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard. "What? He... murdered Major Patterson? Why?"

*Galadriel did not answer. The grief was still too fresh in her mind.*

"The Phoenix murdered billions to satisfy its hunger. And it will continue to do this until it is stopped."

"You must be joking," McKenzie replied. "Darth Kreshna would never murder her. Not in a million years!"

"I speak the truth," Galadriel said solemnly.

McKenzie then looked down. "We should review your proof, then."

Ra waved a Goa'uld equivilant to a PADD. "Right here."

Khardem stood, and spoke soothingly. "At least we agree that the Phoenix must be destroyed. We have the means-"

"You will speak when I tell you to speak," the Lady snapped. She then faced the others. "Myself and the Lady Galadriel have something to say."
Jonathan McKenzie

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Amy Lee finally arrived at the bee farm. She parked her landspeeder about a kilometer away, and walked up to the perimeter, a fence lined with sensors and a 1TW electric current.*

*With a wave of her staff, Amiwen the Black disabled the defenses, and climbed over the fense. No one detected her approach.*

"Now... what are you people so eager to hide?"

*Elsewhere in the complex, a man in a black suit and eyepatch walked along, examining foggy glass chambers as he went. Number Two, as he was called, was here to check up on the Naboo operation.*

"This operation is moving behind schedule."

"I know, sir, but we're having difficulty with the current project. We're having problems with DNA degradation and-"

"I don't want excuses, Doctor Mannar. Get this back on schedule, or I'll find someone who can."

*The doctor gulped. A German woman glared at him as Doctor Mannar walked off in quick stride.*

"Sir?"

Two turned around. "Ah, Number Six. You weren't expected here for two days."

"Someone suspicious showed up at the Theed Spaceport, but we lost track of her."

"You WHAT?"

"She was very skilled at evading us."

*Two snapped his fingers. A Boomer-bot walked up.*

"Find this person, and find her quickly. And try not to have sex with the guard this time, I'm in a hurry for you to neutralize this. We're at a critical stage."

"By your command."

*Six smirked, and then punched Boomer for the hell of it.*

"And find some clothes."

*Boomer wiped the Cylon-blood from her mouth, and walked off.*
Jonathan McKenzie

KAN DMing

Post by KAN DMing »

After hearing the conversation using her Maiar-sense, Amy Lee continues sneaking her way through the bee farm. Her mission goal is clear; infiltrating the compound and investigating what they're up to.

An Organization security guard passes by, Amy quickly hides. She then ambushes the guard, knocks him unconscious, and takes his clothes. Disguised as a guard, she quickly makes her way into the compound. Eventually she finds the main lab. Men in whitecoats start leaving the place with a very weary expression on their face. Number Two has been driving them real hard. Amy casually enters the lab when one of the scientists is going to turn off the lights, hesitates, and leave the lights on. "Do not touch anything on Desk Seven!" He tells her on the way out.

Amy feels tensed, then suddenly relieved. Obviously the scientist thinks she is one of the security guards performing routine check.

After all the scientist has left the place, she locks the door from the inside, then starts accessing a terminal. Her eyes widened as she read the information.

..........Prion X-13 is still causing unpleasant side effects despite the heavy telepathic shield. Dr. Koop is still working on the solution. Better to delay the next field experiment until........

..........Admiral Rosenberg's brain tumor has been successfully cured using this new method with no apparent side effects........

..........first telepathic infection has been successful. Objects in Coruscant died by heart attack as intended. Further experiment would be held....

She frowns reading all those journals. She doesn't understand all the technical jargons but it is clear that The Organization is up to something; they are developing some sort of 'telepathic disease'. She better download some data and collecting samples.

Amy is raiding the refrigirated storage as she suddenly freels a strange sensation flowing through her spine as she hears a faint cry.

No, she doesn't hear it. She actually feels it; a mornfoul, griefing, agonized, bemoaning cry that strikes through into the depth of her very soul.

But what's peculiar about the cry, is that she senses something familiar about it; as if meeting long-lost sibling.

She hesitated for a moment, then continue stuffing chemical tubes into her bag until she 'feels' the weeping again, tickling and echoing through her spines.

Guided by instinct, she opens a large steel door in the far corner of the lab that leads her into a corridor. The cry is getting louder as she follows the path. The path that ends with a large security door.

It is a security door for sure. A console is attached on the nearby wall, obviously to open the door. But the door itself does not fit with the techological surroundings, as it is apparently made of stone. A very ancient stone of untold ages which is decorated by ancient carvings.

Amy is looking at the carvings carefully, trying to comprehend their meanings, but she eventually shooks her head. The mourning cry is heard again; and echoing, horrible, saddened, blasphemous cry that raises her goosebumps. As the cry is getting louder, she starts to be overwhelmed by anger, fear, and hatred. All the negative emotions that form the basic teaching of the Sith, now flowing inside her soul.

And then, by some unknown, peculiar reason herself cannot comprehend, Amy Lee, the Istari, the mighty Maiar, the demi-god, starts crying.

"Open the door!" she yells between her sobbing, pounding at the stone door before her.

She covers her face with both palms as she continue to weep; her soul is overwhelmed by something she cannot understand. "Open the door!" she pounds again. What blasphemous acts these humans have done to their brethern? What horrible things they have done to their beloved sister? The sister they have sent in their effort to bring peace throughout the universe? Why the Jedi Master Palpatine is so evil, torturing and mangling their beloved sister beyond recognition? Were not the Jedi supposed to work with them in bringing the peace?

But.... sister? What sister? Jedi? How is she supposed to think all of this?

Moments pass by when Amy eventually clenches her teeth, trying to gain control of herself; she is in a mission to infiltrate an enemy installation, and security guards may be alerted by the noises she caused. Heck, they may be already on the way. She better work fast.

Still struggling to gain self-control, she studies the console. This is supposed to open the door, but what is the passcode? Then she remembers the piece of paper Ra showed her; of course she already memorized the code by heart.

Probably the code is supposed to open this door?

Amy tries to ignore the cry echoing through her very soul; the anger, the fear, and the hatred, as she punches the passcode on the console.

It works, the door opens.

But Amy Lee, the Istari, the magical human-like race called 'Maiar', is not ready, and probably will never ready to see the blasphemous sight before her.

The anger, the fear, the hatred, and the overwhelming sadness, starts overwhelming her soul again as she is witnessing the suffering figure before her.

What have they done to our sister?

The question rings again inside her minds, without she realizes how it would ever come on the first place.

But what sister? How am I supposed to think all of this?

What sister?

But......

Things she could not comprehend are struggling inside, as her tears start falling again and her lips semi-consciously mutter a name supposed to be unknown to her, yet sounds strangely familiar.

"Lilitu."

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*Just then, everything fades to white light. A bright, unimaginably fair figure steps through the light.*

"Forget not why you have come, young Amiwen. You will find the strength."

*Lee nodded respectfully at Melian's words, and turned away, heading back to the console.*

"All will be made whole again."

*Lee then brought up a console command, and inserted a data card. The screen read "CORE DATA TRANSFER".*

Elsewhere, Number Six looked at the bunker with a sadistic smile. "Hmm, Number Two. Wonder why poor Lilitu's crying..."

"Send in the Fembots!"

*On command, a platoon of Boomers walk toward the bunker, led by Number Six.*

*The download was taking an excrutiating amount of time, made no easier by Lilitu's screaming. Amy Lee could hear footsteps. Ironically, all but one were identical.*

"Hurry up!" she fussed.

More noise. "Why do I get a feeling all hell is about to break loose?"

*Finally, the data finished downloading, and Amiwen the Black made her escape. She threw on her cloak, vanishing in plain sight.*

The Boomers surveyed the lab, seeing nothing. Six then looked at the computer console. "Shit! Sound the alarm!"

*Claxons blared, and guards grabbed weapons. The base locked completely down.*

"This should be fun."

*Lee ran, only to collide with a Boomer running for the gate. Her cloak didn't fail, but the Boomer did grab her by the arm.*

"What the fuck?"

*Amiwen tore the arm right out of the Cylon's socket. She screamed in pain, causing five more Boomers to open fire on the area. Amiwen barely dodged, but the Cylon fembot was cut down and blew to pieces.*

*Amiwen then ran right through the group. A guard saw the movement, and unleashed with an E-web, massacring the group en masse.*

"Why are we shooting our own soldiers?"

"She's cunning." Six ran off at high speed. She then grabbed one of the Organization's most proud creations, the F-web Gatling blaster. She then sprayed the area near the gate, almost hitting Lee. However, she dodged, and made it to the fence, where she repeated her earlier trick, and made her escape. Destroyed Boomers lie all over the ground.*

"Damn it! How could she escape?"

"It doesn't matter. She won't get far."

A guard looked anxious. "Sir, we're getting a transmission. It's HIM!"

"Fuck. Put it through."

A wall monitor activated. "Report, Number Two."

"An intruder has entered the base, and escaped. She made off with valuable data about our work."

"Find her and bring her to my base!"

"The intruder discovered Lilitu as well."

*The supreme leader of the organization looked perplexed.*

"Who's that?"

"A Guardian we captured, sir."

"So... this person found the Guardian. Is that a bad thing?"

Two frowned in frustration. "Yes, sir, it is!"

"Well come on! Throw me a frickin' bone here!"
Jonathan McKenzie

KANdem, Durex ribbed

Post by KANdem, Durex ribbed »

Meanwhile, aboard Ra's flagship....
Ra wrote: "You will speak when I tell you to speak," the Lady snapped. She then faced the others. "Myself and the Lady Galadriel have something to say."

"Pardon my lack of manner, milady, but I believe I have yet to settle the misunderstanding with our respectable guests here."

Lady Adam frowns. Khardem is getting more and more appaling these days, but the Guardian Messenger doesn't give her much chance as he continues.

"First of all, ladies and gentlemen, it is by horrible misunderstanding that we are sitting here as enemies instead of allies. See, for aeons we have fought the Phoenix Entity. Some incarnations may be more dangerous than the others, but basically it has been always the same; the Phoenix is a dangerous embodiment of madness that always leaves traces of death and destruction on its path."

Khardem then hands out a small presentation device, then turns it on. A hologram appears, showing a woman with red hair, shrouded by a fiery, bird-shaped aura, is consuming a star. Khardem then continues.

"Her name is Jean Grey; a Phoenix Incarnations that arose few centuries ago. And yes, my honorable guests, she consumed a star, merely to satisfy the hunger of the Phoenix inside her. And she was not even the most powerful Phoenix Avatar. The reason we did not interfere," Khardem pauses, "was because a group of daring heroes called the 'X-Men' stopped her first. Her existence was short, but alas, it did not erase the fact that billions and billions have died because of her madness."

Khardem pauses again for an effect. This time, not even Galadriel raises to interrupt the charismatic agent of the Guardians.

He continues again, "Some of you have faced Darth Kreshna, and win. I don't mean to discourage your strive against the Phoenix, but the reason you have won is merely because his emotional instability that made him leaving the battlefield. But trust me, ladies and gentlemen, Darth Kreshna is the most powerful Phoenix Avatar ever, and what you have faced is nothing more than a miniscule of his nearly omnipotent power."

The Imperial Navy Captain McKenzie interrupts him, "then why didn't he ressurect Major Patterson, if he is really omnipotent as you said?"

"Because," Khardem replies with soft voice,
"he does not yet realize how powerful he is. Yes, he holds the ultimate power in the universe, but now he is like a baby learning to walk. But ladies and gentlemen, his clumsiness will not stay forever. If we just allow Darth Kreshna to realize and master his powers, could we still stand before his immense, madness-driven power?"

"No, ladies and gentlemen. We should not, we must not let it happen. We must strike the Phoenix together now while its avatar is still learning to use its powers."

He continues, "Now I understand that some of you may still hold a grudge against the Guardians for casualties we have no choice but inflicting. On behalf of the Guardians, then I deeply apologize."

"But then again, we simply have no choice. Every single life force of every sentient beings is nothing but sustenance to empower the Phoenix further. We cannot let the Phoenix grow stronger. I really hate to say this, but if we did not take your lives within our tranquility, you will die anyway, serving to fuel the Phoenix's ever-growing energy."

"Fortunately, there is a way. You can join us like the A'millans, allying yourself with us. Not only we will protect you from being consumed by the Phoenix, but together, we can defeat the Phoenix and save the entire universe from its madness."

Everyone becomes silent. Khardem's words, despite how charming the way he said them, are basically nothing but a veiled threat; join us, or die. However, they do also realize the seriousness of the threat of the Phoenix. Everyone is considering their options...............

OOC: Frankly, I have no idea how others would react to Khardem, but this is a funny part of playing STGOD; instead of killing each other with guns, now we are playing the game of persuasion and diplomacy. I hope Destructionator XV would participate as well, playing the part of Lady Adam. Ra, you can play as Galadriel.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

*The irritating silence lasts for over a minute. Then Ra interrupts it with his deep, mocking laugh.*

"Join you? That will be the day."

"Tell me, Khardem, Why do you think it better to murder innocent lives, to prevent them from being consumed? Your actions are an abomination in the eyes of the Valar."

"We do what we must to stop the Phoenix, m'lady. If there were a better way, we would have found it by now."

"Personally, I don't see the point. Why kill innocents?" Ra asked. "After all, they come in handy for a great many tasks."

Galadriel muttered under her breath, then turned back to Khardem.

"You have fought the Being of Fire for many generations, yet you have become as corrupted and evil as the very thing you fight. Do you not see this?"

Khardem got straight to the point. "Why are you here, Galadriel?"

"I am here by the order of Manwe. Valinor will not stay silent and do nothing while evil seeks to destroy all that is Made in this world as a matter of course."

"You cannot stop what has been set in motion, Galadriel. But you can change it."

*Galadriel is shocked by Khardem's abrasiveness. Now he was trying to recruit her! What madness drove this fallen Maia?*

OOC: Edited Khardem's dialogue
Last edited by Ra on Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan McKenzie

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

I can't beleive I am about to say this..

"Gentlemen, Mr. Khardem is correct. The Phoenix entity is very powerful and poses a major threat to us all. None of us alone can defeat it. But together, we can be victorious. While Mr. Khardem and I do have our differences, our enemy is not one of them. Darth Kreshna has fallen far. In my many years I have rarly seen those fallen so far ever recover..."

"I am going to share a story with you all. During a grand conflict known to my people as the Third Universe war, about 1,000 years ago, I had a friend.. no, not a friend, more like a son... who was taken by a powerful being. With the madness from the recent loss of his beloved wife looming in his mind, this entity possed him."

"I remember the day vividly. It was cold; we were near our north pole. He was angry, sad, the creature used his humanity to control him. He wanted all of us to feel his pain, he wanted us all to feel the loss of warmth in his heart... he wanted to hijack the Artificial Climate Control center and freeze the whole planet to death. I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't let one man threaten my world."

"I stood there looking at a man I raised as my own child across the snow covered expanse. An aura of evil envloped him..."

Lord Adam's aging Vulcanesque countenance begins to break down to reveal a deeply saddened side of him that he always keeps hidden to himself and the Lady. He quickly composes himself to continue.

".. O how I wished I could free him... how I wished I could do something! But there was nothing... he was corrupted by a power so vile with a task so sinister.. he had to be stopped."

"In the pristine white of the beautiful expanse I saw something... I... it was the blood... the blood of my son... by my blade."

"If only there was something... anything I could have done... anything..."

The Lady reaches over and holds his hand. Her gentle touch calms him down, but she would finish his point.

"As you can see, we have gone through this before. The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few, or the one. As Adam had to kill his own possesed adopted son, you may have to kill your possessed friend. We never want to kill, especially those close to us, but there are times when diffucult decisions must be made. If you are unwilling to accept this fact, then there is nothing that can come of this meeting."

And Khardem: when my work here is finished, I am coming back for you.
Adam D. Ruppe
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Very well then. As much as I hate this idea, and feel like I'm betraying my government, you have my support."

"You are not betraying your country, Captain. You are saving it. For that is the reason Irene joined us on our quest, and that is the reason she made the sacrifice."

Captain Terret of the HIMS Ascendancy spoke up. "Then let's see to it that her sacrifice was not in vein."

"I see it ironic now..."

"That I was right?" Ra snapped. "That you jumped the gun?"

McKenzie grimaced. "Yes! But in the position I was in, I had no other choice. It was politically convenient to go our separate ways at the time."

"We do understand your decision. Now, let us put aside our petty concerns and end this Evil once and for all. The Lady and myself know of a way to eliminate the Phoenix. A Jedi Knight must be found to host the Phoenix. That way, it will safely contain the Being of Fire and no longer allow it to destroy life."

"That's the most insane plan I've ever heard. Certainly very little chance of success."

OOC: Alright. Ra's gonna have a hard time being convinced of Galadriel's plan. And with Khardem still spewing lies, yeah.
Jonathan McKenzie

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

"Hold on," Captain McKenzie interjects, "from now on, I can only support you covertly. I can give you informations, schematics, anything you need, and I can even smuggle some weaponries for the new alliance. However, it is not you can expect me to openly rebel to my own country. My loyalty is still to the Empire, not to mention my fleet is nothing but miniscule compared to the entire Imperial Navy. But," he turn to Ra and Galadriel, "next time you do some covert ops, please make sure it is covert, okay?"

The captain is back to silence, thinking a great dillemma he faces. Darth Kreshna is -was- his friend, so Galadriel's plan sounds tempting. After all, he is not very keen in killing someone he knew well.

However, the fact that Darth Kreshna has killed Irene disturbs him. He wishes it was not true. He is not so close to Irene, save the short period when she was still Kreshna's girlfriend. But the fact that the Sith Inquisitor has murdered someone he loves.............
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Wait a second!" Ra brooded. "All the Jedi are dead."

"Verily, the plan has very little chance of success. But it is something we must consider. As I know personally, Darth Kreshna is a difficult adversary. Skilled with the blade, and with the Force. His posession only makes him more powerful. And now I am unable to use the power of the Ring of Water."

"Darth Kreshna could take on everyone in this room, and win. Either plan entails extreme risk, and a very low chance of success. Khardem, Captain, I would like to consult with our hosts."

*The Imperials, as well as Khardem, exited the room. Tarret then turned to Khardem.*

"Wonder what that's about?"

"I don't know. I intend to find out..."

Finally, the Goa'uld and A'millian leaders were alone. "You said there's another plan, Ra?"

"It's come to my attention that a Guardian master nexus exists in the Imperial galaxy. Destroy it, and we destroy the Guardians. Furthermore, the device was originally built as a way to contain the Phoenix. It could not survive the detonation."

Lord Adam leaned back in his chair. "Then how would it kill the Guardians?"

"The effects are apparently highly addictive to the Maiar, imperfect technology constructed in an hour of desperation. If the nexus is lost, the Guardians will perish."

"Of course, the problem is getting into Imperial space undetected, and having enough firepower to destroy it."

"My plan involves using the Asgard shuttle discovered recently. It will beam a naquadria-enhanced nuke into the nexus, destroying it."

"Naquadria?"

"An unstable isotope of Naquada. Useful when you just have to blow someone up!"

"Again I say, your plan is not wise, Ra. Even with the Asgard technology, you have very little chance of success."

"And neither do you."

"I do not approve, Ra. This plan would not only be wroght with peril, it would mean the deaths of thousands of Maiar. That should be avoided if at all possible."

"You actually think that the Guardians can be saved, Galadriel?"

"Not all. I know Khardem is beyond our aid. But there are Guardians that are slaves to his will, and to the Quest. They have also been brutally harmed by the Imperials. You must trust me, as you always have."

"Alright, Galadriel. I'll hold off on my Shep Solution for now. But mark my words; if given no other choice, I will carry it out."

"We will have to come to a decision soon. For now, we should call back the others."

"Very well."

*The Kulls opened the doors, and gestured for Khardem and the Imperials to return.*
Jonathan McKenzie

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

"Gentlemen, I think we all should agree to stop fighting amongst ourselves and focus on our common foe. We need to find a Jedi Knight, and a Jedi Knight will be found in Imperial space. Captian, can you help us get in there?"

"You surely don't think that will work?"

"Do you have a better idea?"

"That's what I thought, so shut your damn mouth."

"What of the Borg?"

"Leave Walper to me. Now, captian, can you help us get into Imperial space?"
Adam D. Ruppe
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

"No, wait," Captain McKenzie interjects, "how would you find a Jedi these days? Jedis are long-gone since Order 66. It would be next to impossible, expect if somehow we can find someone with high midi-chlorian count. And even when that's the case, how would we train him? While Imperial government has been more tolerant since Endor, nobody knows how to teach Jedi anymore."
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Never know, there might be one hiding around. Even the Imperial government isn't that efficient."

"You wanna bet?"

Galadriel stepped in. "We will have to locate the Jedi. Sadly, our journey to Coruscant was partially for that very purpose."

"There may be a way."

Captain Tarret smiles like a schoolgirl. "AMY LEE! Can I have your autograph!"

"Maybe later, Skipper," Lee says rather impassively. She has more important things on her mind.

"Where have you been?"

"Places," Lee replies cryptically.
Jonathan McKenzie

The OrgKANization

Post by The OrgKANization »

Meanwhile, on Naboo....

Number Two contemplates; things are not going well. The famous rock star Amy Lee, for some unknown reason, is involved with the Goa'ulds. Worse, she has stolen so much important data, including some biological samples. Not only it can expose the activities of the Organization, but now the Goa'ulds can start building their own biotech as well. So much for their dreamed monopoly........

Suddenly a man steps into his office, opening the door without bothering to knock.

"How about knocking the door first?" Number Two is incensed by the man's lack of manners, but he doesn't have any choice. The man, who inhales his cigarette now, is highly respected among the Organization; even by Number One himself.

"Counting your losses, Largo?"

"Why, yes, Spender. Especially since you don't help much besides smoking in my office."

"That was very nice. Now spare the pleasantries, please. We have something more urgent."

"You are a little bit too late. I have used my influence to increase political tension between the Empire and the Goa'ulds. A war, sponsored by the Organization, will be inevitable, especially since those right-wings on top are eager to crush those pathetic country. Soon, we will recover our loss, not to mention the profit will be made by exploiting the Goa'ulds and..."

The Cigarette-Smoking Man shakes his head, "Your ignorance is only matched by your greed, Emilio. Here, read this report," he throws a map to Number Two's desk.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"IF you and Number Six do your homework, you will understand why Amy Lee was attracted to Lilith during his infiltration. Read this."

Number Two browses through the report and his eyes are widened, "Genetic similarity with the Guardians?"

"...as well as similar 'magical' quality. Or phsycic, if you will."

"Then what should we do?"

"We? You will do nothing besides doubling the security of this place. I will handle the rest. And yes, the Empire will attack the Goa'ulds soon, but profit will be the last thing we will worry about."

The Cigarette-Smoking Man inhales again, then thinking in silence.

And I hope, Ra's party would be as resourceful as they have displayed.

OOC: The Organization, through their conspiracy, is influencing the right-wings among the Empire to support a war against the Goa'ulds. Think about Iraq. :P

However, I presume Galadriel is resourceful as diplomat. Probably she will try to negotiate with the Empire? But remember this is still a game, though. She may succeed, or she may fail. Try to be as persuasive as and reasonable as possible. ;)