STGOD: The Phoenix Wars (Chapter IV)

Library: Where we go to relive campaigns past....
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Flotsam looked down at the bespecticaled man

Fair?! Hah! no powers then! I'd not trust you with a tenfoot barge pole!

right then.. Fisticuffs then?
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Dartzap wrote:Flotsam looked down at the bespecticaled man

Fair?! Hah! no powers then! I'd not trust you with a tenfoot barge pole!

right then.. Fisticuffs then?
"So be it, my unpolished chap. So be it."

The two combatants then circles each other, engaging in the art of pugilism....
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Flotsam looked down at him, his fist raised up in the manner of the Marquis of Fantanaa

He pulles back his fist, and with the strengh one usally assume one gets with a walking boulder, smacks kreshna across the room and into the wall

I really hope that i will get a fair fight in this.. i mean.. have you ever kicked a a boulder before?

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Kreshna quickly rolls over to alleviate the impact. Then, much to Flotsam's dismay, he lands several punches on the Trollish Commander's chin with blinding speed. Commander Flotsam feels delirious by the series of punches, trying to hit the Sith Noble in the face, but Kreshna swiftly dodges.

"My good chap," Darth Kreshna says mockingly while dodging another punch, "could you possible pass me the Marmalarde? Oh, it seems you could not indeed."
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Flotsam dodges the next round of punches, he look around for a way that he might be able to keep the ponce down for a few secounds..

Aha

Doding a kick to his groind, Flotsam charges arm raised at the Sith Lord, who rolls down to get out of the way, Flotsam jumps forward and lands ontop of Kreshna, their breathing is heavy, Kreshna sweating and Flotsam leaking pebbles.

well done, Gorvnur!, he sneered and and kicks him in the stomach

Sick, Twisted Fuck

"By jove!" Kreshna barely avoids Flotsam's kick, awed by the ferocity of the Troll's attack. He then quickly grabs the Flotsam's foot and knocks him off-balance by using Flotsam's own strength.

As the Trollish Commander falls to the floor, Kreshna gracefully dusts himself off and remarks, "surprised, my good chap? I briefly learnt an oriental self-defense art during my service in the British... er, Imperial Far East."

He then displays a gentleman's act by waiting for Flotsam to stand up.

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

you know.. for an old geezer, you sure know some tricks...

He jumps up again, using a scissor kick, he trys to pin the twit down again

OOC: Ra, you may finish this off however you lik, both me and KAN need some rest :razz:

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

Guardian vessels, poorly disguised as Goa'uld Ha'taks, have begun their assualt on the A'millian homeworld. They phased into realspace to be met with a heavy barrage of both ground and space based weapons fire, losing some ships before they could even fire a single shot. The A'millian 1st, 2nd, and 3rd defense fleets all converged and the combination of conventional A'millian weapons and biolaser fire turned against their creators were quickly cutting down the faux pyramids.

Khardem sat comfortably on A'millian Prime, listening to the Guardians vile songs, while his former bretheren were ripped to shreads in space.
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Alright you two, break it up!" Ra yells. "You're messing up my robes!"

Galadriel rolls her eyes when the two don't comply.

"Separate yourselves, or I WILL," she announces. Her voice begins to boom.

The two still don't comply. Galadriel then raises her arms, and then looks at them. They fly off in opposite directions from a powerful Force wave.

"I warned you..."
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Galadrial's breaking up of the fight came at the perfect moment, as between the four, a blue, almost holographic looking image appeared. The image was of a tall man, well into the seven foot range, heavy robes were drapped over his form, the hood of the robe was drapped low, casting his face into darkness, only cold, hard eyes were visible.

Slowly the image's turned to look at each of the four, even with he not trly being there, they felt the intensity of his stare, like their souls were being laid before him, and he was picking through them. None, not even Kreshna or Galadriel could deny the effect, could feel it.

You know who I am? his voice rumbled forth, echoing within the room as he waited for a reply.

----

The guardian fleet assaulting A'millan homeworld took massive losses in the opening volley, the planet's defense grid was more than enough to withstand most assaults, even by the Empire.

But the Guardians where not the Empire, they were a race who predated humanity, who walked the stars while the other races crawled from the primordial slop.

More ships joined the assault, as Guardian frigates, ships of the line and space dreadnaught's appeared from twisted morass of Hyperspace. These ships were larger, more heavily armored and armed. Within moment's of their appearence, their heavy weapons locked onto the A'milian spaceforce, and began their assaults.

Upon the A'milian homeworld itself, within the palace, A'milians scrambled about, rushing with news of the newly arrived Guardian battlefleet. None noticed the black robed being moving through the halls, towards where the A'milian leaders, Lord and Lady Adam were...
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Who the hell is this?" Ra muttered under total shock.

"Sdenna Asarr. Archmage of the Guardians."

The Archmage simply glared.

"We have to destroy him!"

"Pfft. Blowing up a hologram is easy."

Galadriel said nothing, but only waited for the Archmage's response.

------------------
OOC: Not to micromanage too much, but the Archmage should probably be quite amused by Galadriel calling him such an ancient name. He might even return the favor by calling her something obselete, like Alatáriel.
Jonathan McKenzie

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Indeed Elven bitch..though you are wrong, I am not their Archmage, no more than they are my allies. the voice seemed to come from everywhere Keep your place, or I will rip your soul from your foul form and throw it into the depths of the abyss, where it shall await a Oblivion which shall never arrive.

The words were not stated as a threat, only a fact as he turned to face Kreshna, You are in turmoil, Pheonix. Trapped in this mortal shell, unable to fully comprehend your powers. The Elf-slut would seek to bind you again, or to destroy you should you listen to her. Come to me, and allow me to help you. To learn your true place, and not what she would lie to you for. These fools will soon be useless, they cannot help you defeat the Guardians, as we speak, their entire legion moves to obliterate all life within the Universe. Only by coming with me, can you stop them. And your beloved Captain.....we can restore her. If you come with me.

Kull Warriors had surronded the image, but the Archmage simply grinned, as they suddenly flew backward, bones cracking in mid air, their bodies twisting and deforming. Kreshna was not the source, the raw amount of magickal power flooding through the image was pallitable. the kull's screamed in pain and terror as their flesh began to melt, bones starting to rip through exposed muscle and nerves, and organs began to heat and the blood to boil within them.

Moments later, the corrupted and twisted corpses were dropped uncerminoously upon the cold metal floor, None here could stop even that simple display of my power, and that was minor compared to the Guardians....think of this pheonix....
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ra sighs. "Stupid Kulls. You make a soldier that dense, and it ends up doing more harm that good."

"But rember Srenn," an aide remarks.

"Yeah, yeah..."

Galadriel, ironically, says nothing. She only waits for the Sith Inquisitor to make his decision.

"Anyway, aren't you going to say anything? He just poured out a fuckton of accusations."

She only observes...
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

Groggigly, and slowly, Flotsam raises his head

You really didn't have to do that said he, glaring at Gladys.. to see the form of some new propostrous person in the room, bodies liying at the bottem of what might have been feet.

Oookay, whose this wiseguy? and does he know where the nearest asprin is?

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote:Galadriel, ironically, says nothing. She only waits for the Sith Inquisitor to make his decision.

"Anyway, aren't you going to say anything? He just poured out a fuckton of accusations."

She only observes...
Darth Kreshna doesn't answer. Instead, his blazing eyes are now focusing on the shimmering appearance of the Archmagus. Gone the British accents and the snobbish manners, as the Sith Inquisitor now speaks with a gestalt voice.

Now he speaks the voice of the Phoenix Entity.

"FOOLISH MAGE!! YOU SHALL NOT ASSIMILATE US, AS WE ARE NOW A SINGLE ENTITY. THE ENERGY OF THE LIVING AND THE DARK SITH ARE NOW ONE SINGULAR BEING. WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!"

From the outside view, Galadriel's ship is shrouded in a gigantic bird-shaped aura as the Phoenix detonates its power. The Archmagus' presence is expelled again, thrown accross planescapes and dimensions until he is back on his throne.

Darth Kreshna collapses to the floor, panting. Galadriel suddenly rushes to his side, offering help while Ra frowns. Only Flotsam stays calm, lighting his cigar and about to make another wisecrack when Kreshna slowly raises to his feet.

"I am really grateful for your timely aid, milady, but I assure you that I am perfectly alright." He dusts himself off.

"However," Kreshna continues, "I believe it would be safer if we all gather in my Death Star while planning our next moves. There are riddles we need to solve, things we need to comprehend if we are going to end this war. I am nothing but a Blind Titan, my good lady Galadriel. I need your help to see the picture I've been unable to see all this time."

"Thus, from now on I formally invite the Goa'ulds, the Trollish Imperium, and the A'millan nation to make use of Babylon Five... I mean the Death Star as our base of operation. From the AEGIS network I secretly tap into, it seems that the Sol System is the place which the least Guardian's attention. My butler Jacques will ensure that the government representatives shall be treated by the best accomodations. What do you say, ladies and gentlemen?"

Darth Kreshna spread his arms open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dreamworld

A hooded man is circling the frozen, ice-statue of Darth Kreshna while rubbing his hands with satisfaction. That particular region of heaven is already turned into a frozen tundra, which source emanates from the very statue itself.

The hooded figure is talking to the statue, but he is more like talking to himself as the tranfixed Kreshna can not reply, "yes, my apprentice. Now you and the Phoenix are a single entity. The Energy of the Living and the Dark Side of the Force are now a singularity."

"But of course," the hooded figure chuckles, "that only means that the Archmagus shall need to assimilate both of you. You are always strong-willed, my apprentice, but eventually," he pauses for a moment, examining the oblivious Darth Kreshna, "everything will be proceeding as I have foreseen."

The maniacal laughter can be heard echoing through the blizzard.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Galadriel, who has never moved, considers.

"Go with you? Forming an alliance is one thing, but going with you is another thing entirely!"

"I do not see any problem with this plan. Or would you prefer to have the Archmage for company?"

Ra's eyes widen, and he runs off to the bridge. Galadriel is quietly not surprised that the Sith Inquisitor made his decision, since an alliance with his sworn enemies would have meant death. But still, the Archmage had nearly revealed her plan, and she knew Darth Kreshna may become more than a little suspicious.

If he even looked beyond his petty obsession with her, that was. She then walks off, talking as she goes.

"Yes. We will proceed, and leave this place. Provide our navigator with instructions, and we shall get underway."

As Darth Kreshna is left with his arms empty, there is some noise down the hall.

"Hold up! You people are leaving so soon? You're going to need a pilot to do this mission!"

Ra looks shocked as he sees Captain Kar'm walking up.
Jonathan McKenzie

Sandra Kuat

Post by Sandra Kuat »

Although Darth Kreshna's military authority has been forcibly dismantled by the Galactic Empire, he still retains the Executor-Class Command Battleship Phoenix as part of his ceremonial status. Now the Sith Inquisitor is officially missing, the military is planning to take over that one too; especially since Kreshna's Death Star has been missing too. Grand Admiral Thorne has dispatched a task force to the former Borg space to re-claim the battle station, only to find nothing but the scorched Middle-Earth. Following his outrage, the Grand Admiral decided that the remaining, single Executor should be confiscated as well. Thorne accused Darth Kreshna to flee away taking the Death Star with him, which he believes justifies the decision.

It is actually a good news for Captain McKenzie, since he had been stationed to command the Sith Inquisitor's ceremonial flagship. He wants to see some action, instead of being in charge of the luxurious Executor-Class Command Yacht that sits idle, far away from the front lines.

After all, Captain Roland McKenzie is always a field commander; he denied admiralty twice just to be close to the battlefield.

The Captain never thinks that his involvement in the following war would be far from his assumption.

It happens when engineers and technicians from Kuat Drive Yard arrives at the Phoenix for scheduled maintenance and software updates. McKenzie is not suspicoius to the fact that Kuat Drive Yard has sent more personnel than usual. After all, this one particular Executor is always expensive to maintain. When the Command Battleship joins the Imperial Navy later, McKenzie expects all the useless, luxurious decorations to be removed.

As the Phoenix is undergoing the maintenance, a luxurious LearJet Shuttle is approaching, asking permission to dock.

The permission is promptly given, considering the fact that the person aboard the space jet is nothing else but Sandra Kuat herself.

Captain McKenzie greets the affluent guest with smile as she arrives on the bridge. After all, McKenzie has been pretty close to her because they are both close friends of the same person; the flamboyant, self-styled Sith Inquisitor Darth Kreshna.

Captain McKenzie greets Sandra Kuat.

"Sandra! This a pleasant surprise! So now you eventually decide to be involved in family business?"

"Not quite, Ron," Sandra Kuat replies, "this is all motivated by a missing friend."

"Ahh... you're talking about Kresh, ain't you?" smiles disappears from McKenzie's face. Despite all that happened, Darth Kreshna is still his friend. Losing a friend is never a good thing, no matter what.

"Uh-hunh," Sandra nods, and reaches into her bag, as if looking for her powder or something.

To the Captain's surprise, Sandra Kuat produces a blaster pistol.

"Sandra? WTF?"

"I'm really sorry Ron, but I have to do this," Sandra's bodyguards also draws their gun and point it to the bridge officers and Stormtroopers, "from now own, the Phoenix is mine."

The Captain is still baffled, "you just committed suicide! There are thousands and thousands personnel aboard this ship...."

"Ron, you've been never really good at bluffing. This ship is sparsely populated. In fact, as we speaking now, my 'maintenance crews' are taking over this ship. Check it yourself."

McKenzie punches several buttons, but Sandra said the truth. There are no responses at all from his own crews as they're being caught off-guard. Moreoever, sensors confirm that root-level controls have been overidden.

"Kuat Drive Yard will pay! The Empire won't take this lightly and...."

"I know," Sandra Kuat replies bitterly, "but I'm always the scapegoat of the family, right? Besides, I'm doing this for a friend. Now set course to Earth, or I will blow your head off."

McKenzie eventually gives up, and the Executor-Class Command Battleship Phoenix jumps into the hyperspace, heading for Earth.

During their travel, McKenzie notices several KDY-built ships are heading to Earth as well; few Eclipses, Sovereigns, Star Battleships, Star Cruisers, and many Star Destroyers of various classes.
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Captain Kar'm walked up quietly, and bowed her head before Ra and Galadriel.

"M'lord, was my mission a success?"

Ra only hugged her. This surprises the Jaffa, but not nearly as much as what comes next, as he lightly kissed her. Even Galadriel raised an eyebrow.

"I thought I'd sent you to your death."

"No, m'lord. I... made it out, albeit barely."

"Your efforts bought us vital time, Kar'm. And indeed the effect on the Guardians has not yet faded."

Kar'm was deeply moved by Ra's sudden show of affection, but still felt that duty came first.

"That is excellent news, m'lady. That I have done a great service for the imperium. Where do you wish to go?"

"Darth Kreshna will give you the instructions. Haldir will remain, and battle the remaining Guardians."

The Asgard shuttle took off from Galadriel's starship, with herself, Ra, Kar'm, Dietritus, and Darth Kreshna aboard. It entered hyperspace.

"We will arrive at the Death Star in eleven minutes, present course and speed."

"I will guide the ship, my friend. Go now," Galadriel said kindly.

Kar'm went into the rear compartment, with Ra following.

"M'lord?"

"We've been through a lot together. You've followed ever since I was brought back to life. Naturally, that would make you more than just a mere servant. Though I didn't quite think it was like that."

Ra then drew her closer.

"Does Queen Kar'm sound good to you?"

They madly kissed.

-----------------------

*Dakara*

Two Jaffa guards were standing around by the Stargate, their bulky and hot body armor weighing them down uncomfortably. One was basically using his Staff Weapon as a prop; he'd been standing in one place all day.

The Stargate began to dail, and make noises. Then, it engaged.

KA-WOOSH

The Gate settled, and two men in suits walked through. Thinking they were working for Baal, the two guards levelled their Staffs.

"Who the hell are you?"

The man removed his sunglasses. "I'm Deputy Defense Minister Jerris, of the Galactic Empire. I'd like to speak with the Jaffa Council, namely your head of state, Gerak."
Jonathan McKenzie

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

The influx of Guardian reenforcements started to turn the tide of the battle in their favour. The mighty plantary shiled shuddered under their bombandment as the powerful ground cannons contiuned to eat Guardian carcass for lunch.

In the war room, the Lord and Lady stand, supervising the battle, when they sense an evil presence coming up behind them. Lord Adam spins around and casts a restraing spell on the Guardian swine. "Hey, cumstain. You are quite the shithead if you think you can wander around my house freely. You regirgitated cum-bubble, the best part of you ran down your mother's leg at conception. Assuming Guardian trash like yourself even have mothers."

He waits for the Guardian agent to respond to his inflammatory comments.
Adam D. Ruppe
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

The Archmage didn't even laugh as lord Adam made his comments.

The man was a impudent wretch, but that would soon change...

His eyes flickered to the A'milian lord, and watched as the blood began to boil in his very veins. This would be only to easy, as he looked towards the Lady, and spoke very slowly.

Unicron arrives.

With that, a shadow began to grow over the planet, as the Warp Storm which heralded Unicron's arrival formed.

The Trolls may have sent the Chaos God to the Maw, but nothing could truly hold the Devourer for long. The Archmage had withdraw Unicron not long after he was depositied there, and used him to consume several Imperial core worlds.

Unicron hovered in space as it exited the Warp Storm, it's massive maw opening as red light reached forth in a beam for the planet, interacting with the planetary shield, and the mandibles caused the screens to flicker and flash.

Not even Khardem knew about Unicron, being a agent of the Guardians, while the Chaos beast was firmly sided with the Archmagus himself.

surrender your world, or face it's destruction as Unicron consumes it Lady....you have about thirty minutes to reply.

With that, the archmagus was gone, disappearedinto the etherial void he had appeared from.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

"Report!"

"Frakking cockgoblin, sir. It seems we have no chance to survive and should make our time."

"Frak that. All batteries commence focused fire. Reroute all avaliable power to cannons."

"And broadcast a priority one planetary distress call."

"Sir, the Guardians are demanding our surrender."

"That'll be the day" he says as he magically lifts off his feet and flies into the heavens, with the Lady right behind him. They will kill this thing from the inside.
Adam D. Ruppe
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Ra wrote: Ra then drew her closer.

"Does Queen Kar'm sound good to you?"

They madly kissed.
As they are both kissing each other, Galadriel takes a look at Darth Kreshna. She then blushes as the Sith Inquisitor returns her stare. Moments later, they too are smooching each other lustfully while going completely naked....

JUST KIDDING!! JUST KIDDING!!!!! :shock:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Death Star

They are gathering in the Death Star's conference room; Ra, Galadriel, Commander Flotsam, and their host Darth Kreshna. Jacques Lumiere, the butler, stands besides the Sith Inquisitor; inquiring the guests about what they wish for drink. Everybody order black coffee, except of the Sith Inquisitor who wants Irish.

"My jolly good chaps," Kreshna starts, "as you already know, the Death Star now serves as our base operation in our campaign against the Guardians. Right now, only the Galactic Empire is able to hold its ground against the Guardians, while -pardon my bluntness- your respective nations are suffering heavily from this powerful aliens."

"The Borg, as you have already know, are completely annihilated. I believe that deserves our investigation, among other things. But what I'm stressing here that I don't think we can win by brute force alone. The Empire is the only nation with sufficient power to hold the Guardians at bay, but one cannot win by defense alone. Alas, the Empire is just like us; we have no idea where to direct our attack. Military bases? Infrastructures? Industrial centers? The Guardians have none; they simply pop out of nowhere to attack us. While Imperial AEGIS network can detect and track the realspace equivalents of Guardian ships' co-ordinates, enabling the Empire to mount pre-emptive strikes against Guardian ships, we have yet to find the source of this aliens to annihilate them once and for all."

"As you already knew, I bombarded several planets which we have recognized as Guardian Nexus. I trust you're already aware that this Sol System no longer has its ninth planet, for instance. Alas, I my orders were all based on pure instincts. Clairvoyance, if you will. Now I'm not a man of superstition, and I'm not sure why, but something that is still beyond my rational comprehension simply guided me to bombard those planets. I don't have necessary technical data, for example, of the Nexus; let alone what their functions are and how attacking them should weaken the Guardians. All I know is that some Nexuses should be attacked with precision bombardment, while some others can be destroyed outright, but why? I don't have the foggiest idea myself."

"I believe what we need now is to share information and to investigate further what's behind this mysterious aliens, and what actually happened to me as well. However, there are things to settle first," he turns to Flotsam, "Commander, I trust you have already conveyed my invitation to your Lord Detritus regarding to this joint effort. When is he going to reply? And will he make a personal visit to this battle station?" He then turns to Galadriel, "and milady, I am already aware that you have been working together with the Rebels for some time. Although I have certain amount of distaste on those anarchists, I believe I have no choice but accepting their co-operation, at least for a while. However, I still have to know what their stance on this matter."

"Moreover," the Sith continues, "the AEGIS network has detected a large amount of Guardian activity in A'millan space. I believe the A'millans are suffering heavy attack. Although I feel reluctant to lend a hand to an enemy of the Empire, I believe combined effort is what we need now against the Guardians. Gentlemen, are we going to assist the A'millans in their strive?"

Suddenly the butler interrupts him, "excuse me, sir, but I believe we have visitors."

Outside the Death Star, various warships are dropping out of hyperspace; started with the recognizable Executor-Class Command Ship Phoenix, two Eclipse-Class Star Battleships, several Sovereigns, and assortments of Star Battleships, Star Cruisers, and Star Destroyers.

Ra is amazed by the display as the outside view is displayed on the conference room's holo-display, but Darth Kreshna merely smiles, "these are actually nothing compared to the whole Imperial Navy, but these are all I am able to muster for now."

A beaufitul female face appears on the display, "I knew it! I knew it you have been here all the time. Nice to see you back to life again, hon."

"Sandra my dear, I'm happy to know you actually received my message. How is Ron?"

"Still edgy but he's actually being fed up with the Empire as well. We have some little talks while travelling here. Initially I have to put a gun on his temple to convince him," she notices Kreshna's disapproving glare, "Kresh, at least it would protect him from being convicted for treason, just in case."

Sandra Kuat pauses for a moment, then continue, "how about you explaining what the hell is going on, sweetcakes?"

"How about you joining us aboard? We have a little meeting here. Oh, and bring Ron as well, won't you my dear?"

"See you then, cutie-pie," she blows him a kiss.

Everyone is staring at the Sith Inquisitor before he explains, "we were nothing but friends. Really. But she is probably the best friend I ever have."

While Sandra's private jet is being parked in the Death Star's hangar, suddenly the meeting is interrupted by a message, "milord, we are intercepting a distress signal from the A'millans. It seems they are getting torn to pieces by the Guardians!"

Darth Kreshna quickly arises, "acknowledged!" then he turns to others, "gentlemen, are we going to help the A'millans or not? We can continue the meeting during the travel there, if you wish."

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Galadriel rises from her seat. "The Asgard shuttle will be able to reach the A'millians in a matter of seconds, after some adjustments."

Kar'm, who is now in royal garbs, stands up. "And I trust you'll need a pilot, m'lady?"

"For this task, I must fly the ship. You will see, Queen of the Goa'uld."

"Did I miss something? Kar'm isn't a Goa'uld."

Galadriel doesn't answer, but instead presses a small device on her wrist. Everyone is beamed back to the shuttle.

"Now, I must meditate."

"Meditate and fly? What the hell? That's suicide, even for a preprogrammed course!"

Galadriel then places her hands on the control console, and the ship takes off. The Asgard ship opens a massive hyperspace window, and leaps to incredible speed. The engines are being strained, until she closes her eyes...

Ra looks out the window, and sees that the blue hyperspace vortex is being replaced by something else...

"MY GOD! WE'VE GONE PLAID!"
Jonathan McKenzie

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Executor-Class Command Battleship Phoenix, on A'millan home planet orbit...

Captain McKenzie is not sure what's happening anymore. Just less than twenty-four hours ago, a blaster was aimed to his temple. Now he is commanding a fleet of KDY-built warships in a battle against the Guardians.

Well at least he can still pretend those are Imperial ships.

During his travel to Sol System, Sandra revealed everything; she told him Kreshna contacted her few days ago, telling her that he's actually alright and ready to depart from the Borg space to the Sol System. The Sith Inquisitor also asked her a 'special order' which was to be charged to his Sith bank account.

A fleet of Kuat Drive Yard warships.

Sandra's blaster is not the only thing that conviced McKenzie to side with Darth Kreshna's mutiny; the Captain also heard rumors that the planets bombarded by the Sith's order are actually Guardian's point of presence or something, which is consistent with the indications from Ra's investigations.

So the Sith Inquisitor may be right, while the Empire may be wrong.

Moreover, Sandra knows that the Captain always trusts his instinct and conscience; the same thing that made him secretly support Ra and Galadriel's investigation in the past. Sandra didn't have to blackmail McKenzie to reveal his 'unofficial actions' for the Goa'ulds; the fact that they are here to destroy the Guardians is enough to convince the Captain.

But still, McKenzie realized he may be tried for desertion. Well, for that matter, Sandra actually did him a favor by pointing a blaster to his temple; recorded by the bridge surveillance cam. In fact, Sandra has explained that she did it on purpose to save Ronald's ass later, just in case.

But now the Captain doesn't have time to think about such thing, as he is busy directing the new Darth Kreshna's fleet against Guardian ships on the A'millan home planet. Goa'uld ships have arrived first, providing relief for the A'millan ships that are defending their home planet in a desperate as well. According to Flotsam, Trollish vessels are still on the way.

"Carry on, my friend."

McKenzie turns to the source of the voice; it is Darth Kreshna behind him, sipping a glass of Vermount. The Sith Inquisitor is now boarding the Executor, since the Death Star is still lagging behind due to its slower hyperdrive. Sandra Kuat is onboard the battle station, alongside with Kreshna's butler, Jacques Lumiere.

McKenzie hopes the Death Star will arrive soon.

Unlike the battle of Coruscant, now 'the Empire' -actually Darth Kreshna's forces- no longer enjoys the large numerical advantage. Probably the best they can do is holding the Guardian stands still. The Captain wonder how many more Goa'uld ships will be brought by Ra to make a difference, as well as Trollish armada being sent by Lord Detritus; the remaining A'millan ships are too battered to depend on -unless if somehow they can bring more reinforcement to defend their home planet.

But what really worries McKenzie is the presence of the gigantic, robotic humaniod which is looming on the A'millan home planet.

Captain McKenzie really, really hopes the Death Star will arrive soon.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Galadriel stands up from her pilot's seat, glaring silently at Unicron as it loomed in the distance. She knew what she had to do.

"How many ships are with us?"

"Uh, all of our Sol System forces. About 98 Class-II's. I can call more."

Galadriel's eyes widen as she looks at him. "Then do!"

"So where are you going?"

"To finish what I had started before, young one. This battle will not be won by force of arms."

She then leaves, her dress brushing Ra in the face.

"Damn it, she always does that, and messes up my hair!"

"Anyway, why can't we ever win a battle through 'force of arms'? We're always sneaking around, and using magic..."

"We're the GOA'ULD for fuck's sake! Superior firepower was our middle name!"

As Ra grumbles, Galadriel switches on the Asgard transporter, vanishing in a blue flash of light...
Jonathan McKenzie