The Glitch V: Taste of Fear (Episode 1)

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

"Zion? The game world you were all playing?" Lizbet asked, then reached around Uncle Jack to pick up one of the swords. Thanks to Link and Zelda, she knew how to hold it correctly, even if she could use a few more levels of skill. "Then whose armor was it?"

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Matt was quiet for a long time before he sighed and shook his head. "Someone like me. Someone that fell and was supposed to be dead."

He took the sword from Liz and sheathed it again. "I'll be taking these." He grabbed the other sheathed sword and slid them on his belt. For now he left the armor in the box. "Son of a bitch couldn't stay dead... could he?" Matt muttered again, glancing at Jack as a signal not to say the man's name.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"A pity he didn't decide to tip his hand at me; my old Santictified Scourgelord battlegear would've been handy." Malkamar cracked his neck. "Or whatever I used..." A frown, then a shake of his head. The memory had wandered off. "Grab what you need, I guess." A glance to the detective. "I guess in your world you've never seen these. A few got imported to Stormwind after the Cataclysm. Handy tricks. A good squeeze or hit will burst it, what comes out is useful. Grab one at least."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.