Heroes: Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"Well, I earned my pay either way. Honestly, summon a storm while all this electronics is about? No fear, team, the sound system did not short-circuit or get overloaded.. I need hazard pay for sitting in computers with water and lightning around.."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Tev: You're happy. You're Plotting. You're Evil.
Me: Evil is so inappropriate. I'm ruthless.
Tev: You're turning me on.

I Am Rage. You Will Know My Fury.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

"We'll put in a request to Central..." Legion spoke into the comm channel. directed at NeXT mostly.

Legion, himself, was sitting back, away from people as he could, while still being able to be there. Legion himself, wasn't exactly having "fun". The music was far to loud, the people pressed far to close together.....and the little voice in the back of his head that had been there since rescuing Dr Faulks husband felt like it was yelling in his ear.

If anything, Legion was near to having a panic attack, but was keeping it at bay for now...
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
B4UTRUST
Dance Puppets Dance

Post by B4UTRUST »

The set for Dark Angel's Rain ended and the stage crews went to work dismantling the equipment before erecting the next band's. The crowd began to file out towards the more open areas of the venue to refill beverages and relieve bladders, amongst other things. The crowd was thick, the press of bodies everywhere.

And within moments, the first security call went out. A brawl happening near one of the concession stands. A man clad in a black t-shirt that had security plastered across his chest and back shoved his way through the circle of onlookers to get to the two would-be gladiators. He grabbed the first and hauled him up by the back of his shirt before half-turning to shove him away. He looked back to the ground to pick up the other fighter only to find no one there. He immediately searched the crowd and turned to find the first brawler. Likewise, he too had vanished. As had a significant portion of the crowd. Those that were left shared the poor bouncer's confusion.

Elsewhere other fights broke out as well. Security personnel rushed to break them up. One found that the two brawlers could only have been twins from the identical looks they shared. Then he realized he was surrounded by three dozen of the same man right before they all vanished. Another one of the bouncers found himself hauling himself off of himself, much to his shock and confusion.

It seemed that similar incidents were happening all over the venue to one extent or another. One drink vendor found himself serving twenty of the same man. A pudgy, bespectacled geek wearing a stained, faded and two-sizes-to-small Sirenia band shirt found himself suddenly being flirted with by a pair of rather attractive females. They would later say they needed to go to the ladies room and quite literally fade into the crowd. He'd spend part of the remainder of the night looking for them, but they were gone.

And a large group of people were gathered around the stage, heads craned back to peer up at the catwalks above. Several of them started taking up a chant of "Jump! Jump! Jump!" yelling it over and over towards the man creeping nearer to the edge of one of the scaffolds.

Elsewhere other incidents of mischief were happening with no apparent rhyme nor reason.
Saint Annihilus - Patron Saint of Dealing with Stupid Customers
LadyTevar
Pleasure Kitten Foreman

Post by LadyTevar »

"Anyone got a Sit-Rep?" Heidi called over the com as she pulled a couple people out of a crush. Like the black-shirted security men, she also had the fighters, looking identical, vanish without a trace. "What the fuck is going on?"

Dogs are Man's Best Friend
Cats are Man's Adorable Little Serial Killers
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

NeXT was busying rerouting the security cameras. With enough good looks, he could start comparing this twins, facial recignition, thermal signatures, and in some rare cases, when they looked into the camera, retinal scans.
Half-Damned, All Hero.

rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

In the crushing throngs of people, it was very difficult for Agent Sunter to feel which of the people he could see were real, and which weren't. He did already know that some of them were illusions by how they simply disappeared, or appeared as duplicates of a single person.

Even so, he wasn't having much more luck than the others in finding out what was going on so far. "No luck here either, but it's probably an illusionist causing some mayhem. I haven't found any clues trying to figure out who or why, though."
Last edited by rhoenix on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
SirNitram
The All-Seeing Eye

Post by SirNitram »

"Check the crowd. Black hoods. Sirenia band logo identified on individuals, back of hood. Varying builds/sizes. Possible band members, as they have illusionary powers. Others may be joining."
Half-Damned, All Hero.

Charon
No

Post by Charon »

Inferno started to move in, looking for what NeXT had sent to them over the comms. "Send the information to the regular security as well, NeXT." He had no idea what he was going to do about these punks even if he got to them, so he moved towards the area where the man looked like he was about to jump.
Moderator of Philosophy and Theology