Phoenix War III

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Destructionator XV wrote:"Sir, need I remind you that spying on another co-signing nation is expressly forbidden in section 3 subsection 2 paragraph 5 of the Sol Charter you keep bringing up. Now, are you, or are you not, spying on ourselves and the Goa'uld in clear violation of this treaty?"
"And section 2 subsection 1 paragraph 7 of the Sol Charter forbids nation to perform covert aggression on other nations, now are you, or are you not, condone the bombing on Death Star Three, whether directly or indirectly?"

He was getting tired by this chess game, actually. The Sith was still try to keep every ounce of goodwill, but the ASE has been getting more and more insolent these days. First, they bombed the Death Star. Second, they made the Empire look guilty among other nations. Very well, he thought. The 160-planets A'millan Star Empire was nothing compared to the Galactic Empire. Even assuming equal firepower --which was NOT the case, Imperial steamroller will still crush the A'millans and their allies --whoever stupid enough to ally with them-- with ease. The Sith remembers the history of 20th century Earth he liked to study about; the ASE was like a small African nation trying to challenge the United States. So be it.

So far, they have been treating the A'millans with kid's gloves, but now the Empire had lost their patience.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Post by Destructionator XV »

The old A'millian actually started to feel rather angry, but with a quick breath, he suppressed the emotion and carried on in the same formal, unemotional tone he has been using.

"Sir, we do not condone acts of terrorism, and I frankly, resent the base insinuation that you have been throwing time and time again throughout this meeting, with no evidence whatsoever, that we do."

"There is your answer. Now, sir, my question remains unanswered."
Adam D. Ruppe
Image Oh my hero, so far away now.....
Sick, Twisted Fuck

OOC: alright, stop right here. I won't made another post until it's decided whether we will erase the Sol Charter part or not.
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Starbase 242
War room
Middle of the night, local time

"Lieutenant, we are receiving a distress signal from ASV Genator II. They say they have fallen under suprise attack by Trollish Imperium forces and require assistance."

"Better get the admiral down here," the officer of the deck instructed another man, "petty officer, what is the Genator II? She is not one of ours."

"AC-643, sir... registered under a special division of the ministry of intelligence."

"A spy... carrier?"

"Her mission is classified, sir."

"Of course it is. What is her current position and what is she up against?"

"Admiral on deck!"

"What the hell is going on here," Admiral Wise asked, still half asleep.

"One of OSI's ship got jumped by Trolls, here," he said pointing at the map, "and are requesting assistance."

"OSI?"

"It is a general distress call, sir, saying they fell under surprise attack, tried to flee, and are being persued. We know nothing else."

Then it all clicked in the Admiral's head. The order to step up evacuation drills, the order to examine the Zerg footage for Imperial treachery, and now the Imperial's closes allies attacking a ship from the ministry of intelligence. She doesn't know what is going on, but whatever it is, it can't be good.

"Instruct Genator to return to base immediately under full power, and set condition two throughout the fleet."

"Condition two, aye sir."

"Also recall all ships, and prepare the civilians for evacuation."

"Aye, sir."

The silence of night throughout the base, the orbiting facilities, and warships was suddenly breached by a blaring klaxon with the intercom regularly sounding: "This is not a drill, this no drill. Set condition two throughout the fleet. All hands man your action stations. Repeat: action stations, action stations, set condition two throughout the fleet. This is not a drill." And the klaxon continued.
Last edited by Destructionator XV on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam D. Ruppe
DesertFly
Water Soluble

Post by DesertFly »

Kerrigan sat motionlessly. Although part of her attention was involved in pacifying the rabid Broods that had almost attacked Vulcan, she was still listening quite intently to all that was said here. Things were turning out quite interesting, far more so than she had anticipated. The old hatreds ran deep, and even though they were hidden, it didn't take much to reveal them in all their ugly glory. She smiled to herself. Things were going quite well.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Meanwhile, while the Trollish Frigate still engaged the Genator II....
Destructionator XV wrote:From the sides of the ships, fighters slowly were pushed past the shield, and moved at high speed to engage the Trollish ship all while the Genator itself pushed up to full thrust to open a gap.
Suddenly, from their RWR system, the A'millan fighter pilots realized that they were locked by someone else's targeting system. As they took a glance at their six, a TIE Interceptor followed tightly behind each A'millan fighter. A TIE Pilot spoke, "Cougar, this is Maverick. I got tone. Permission to open fire?"

"Negative, Maverick. Just keep them locked."

Top Gun soundtrack played in the background.

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the danger zone
Ride into the danger zone

Headin' into twilight
Spreadin' out her wings tonight
She got you jumpin' off the deck
And shovin' into overdrive

I'll take you
Right into the danger zone

You'll never say hello to you
Until you get it on the red line overload
You'll never know what you can do
Until you get it up as high as you can go

Out along the edges
Always where I burn today
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity

Gonna take you
Right into the danger zone

Meanwhile, the Genator II had been caught in a tractor beam. It tried to jump to FTL, but its sensor showed a powerful artificial gravity well.

They were too busy in the skirmish so they missed two starships had jumped out of Hyperspace. One is 600 meters-long --about the same size with the Genator; another is one mile-long. Both were dagger-shaped, and everyone knew that two ships had much greater power than any A'millan warships.

Because they were Imperial ships.

A broadcast emmitted from the larger ship. "Genator II, this is Captain James Kaplan from Imperator-Class Star Destroyer Valiant of the 341th fleet. You have been captured by Interdictor-Class Picket Ship Intrepid's gravity well. Both our CGT and regular sensors recorded that you were firing at the Trollish Frigate without provocation --you fired first. We request that you cease the aggression immediately."
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

(By the way, the Galactica class ships are rather long. They are based quite heavily on battlestars edit: I am revising my thoughts on the size /edit)

"Thirteen, the fighters are aboard, but Imperial ships have emerged and are blocking our jump."

"All batteries, target that Interdictor's conning tower and fire, full power. Let's show these motherfuckers you don't push around Destructionator XIII. As soon as you shake it, make the FTL jump."

The Genator's heavy biolasers turn their massive destructive power right at the Interdictor's bridge, ripping through its shields in seconds, then her antimatter missiles impact the unprotected tower, instantly turning it to a molten mess of twisted metal. Simultaneously, light laser cannons destroy that TIE fighter on her six.

This causes the gravity well to weaken, and the Genator executes her FTL jump, instantly reappearing a dozen light years away, and, as ordered, sets course for starbase 242 under full power, transmitting another update of their situation to the base..
Last edited by Destructionator XV on Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam D. Ruppe
Sick, Twisted Fuck

OOC: blah, no Top Gun-esque dogfight?

"He's got lock! He's got lock!!"

"Splash one!"

:sad:

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ra leaned back in his seat, studying the situation carefully. He'd said about all he could, and like Lord Adam, was tired of repeating himself. He honestly wanted to see how Darth Kreshna would answer the A'millian Lord's question, and silently pondered if war was soon to come.

How would such a war be executed? Sure, he had thought about using terrorism and guerilla tactics against the Empire, but who would ally with him? Kerrigan had, through Kar'tan, effectively stated she might arrange a personal meeting with him after the conference, but that hardly guaranteed any alliance. He spotted Kerrigan out of the corner of his eye, the Queen of Blades smiled to herself, as if she had been expecting things to develop the way they were.

But increasingly, one thing was certain; the Imperials were going to be seeking blood. This meeting could very well see the Imperials invade the A'millian galaxy, and what would stop them from going after Ra as well? After all, who else had been putting the Sith on trial that day?
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er

"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."
Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

'Captain, what just happened?'

'I don;t know....., Get me a full damage report, We need to go and get the commander back from the shuttle...'

'Aye comman- Sir! incoming battleship!

'Identify it!'

'... TIWS Celestial Vengeance'

'How the hells did that get here?I thought they were off doing wargames with the Imps!'

'You mean the Imperials who engaged the Genator...?'

'You have a point...'

-------------------------------------------

The Celestial Vengeance: The comm screen acatives, revealing the face of Commander Flotsam

you know captain, it's always handy to have someone being late for an apointment, they generaly have the best stuff

'How...?'

I sent out a mayday from our shuttle and thankfully Jetsam was behind schedule, so he kindly came and lifted us to safety where I promptly nicked his command. He's with the rest of his fleet back to the border

'What are we going to do sir? they jumped again!'

Indeed they did... and we know it's got a biolaser. Just as well I bought an equally big stick then, eh?

'Yessir! Permisson to dock?'

Granted, It won;t take long to find 'em again with the Celestial, the sensors on this thing could locate a pin in the middle of a farmyard.

The Frigate now looking like a mouse compared to the behemoth of the Goliath class warship, it begins it's upwards spin towards the docking ports, great streaks still showing on her golden hull, the hunt had begun now, and they had never failed to nab their quarry before.
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Destructionator XV wrote:The old A'millian actually started to feel rather angry, but with a quick breath, he suppressed the emotion and carried on in the same formal, unemotional tone he has been using.

"Sir, we do not condone acts of terrorism, and I frankly, resent the base insinuation that you have been throwing time and time again throughout this meeting, with no evidence whatsoever, that we do."

"There is your answer. Now, sir, my question remains unanswered."
The Sith replied with icy tone, "the intelligence activity was deemed necessary upon the Death Star bombing, particularly after the facts we found. Now, shall the A'millan Star Empire explain why it suddenly pursues the disarmament of the superlaser after all these times of peace, or perhaps the Honorable Lord Adam still needs to hide his true reasons from anybody else here?"

But despite his question, Darth Kreshna was already tired. Even the near-omnipotent Phoenix had been tired with all those diplomatic maneuvers, and he knew Lord Adam was going to keep evading the issue anyway. Through telepathic means, he contacted Galadriel, if Your Ladyship don't mind, I believe we do need a cocktail break now. Lord Adam could answer the question after the recess --or not he said it ironically, then he continued and actually I'm looking forward to see Irene.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Dartzap wrote:The Frigate now looking like a mouse compared to the behemoth of the Goliath class warship, it begins it's upwards spin towards the docking ports, great streaks still showing on her golden hull, the hunt had begun now, and they had never failed to nab their quarry before.
Accompanying the huge Celestial Vengeance was two Interdictor-Class Picket Ships from the Galactic Empire, being detached from the fleet and assigned to assist the Trollish Armada. The 600 meters-long Interdictors, Captor and Hunter, was pretty small compared to the Goliath-Class Battleship, but no less committed in performing their joint mission.

The Star Destroyer Valiant hailed the Goliath-Class Battleship Celestial Vengeance. "Celestial Vengeance, we were unable to accompany you because the Intrepid needs our help, but we wish you the best luck. You have the Captor and the Hunter. Good hunting, and may The Force be with you."

OOC: the two Interdictors are yours, Dart. Feel free to play with it.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:"the intelligence activity was deemed necessary upon the Death Star bombing, particularly after the facts we found."
"So you had cause to search after the search. Does anyone, spare your Sith have any rights in your Empire?" he addressed that question, not to Kreshna, but to everyone else, then turned back to the Sith Lord.

"Thank you, sir, for admitting to blatently violating the Charter on multiple occasations, the illegal probes in Goa'uld space and the illegal probes following our carrier, rendering it null and void, and planly showing your dishonourable intentions."
"Now, shall the A'millan Star Empire explain why it suddenly pursues the disarmament of the superlaser after all these times of peace, or perhaps the Honorable Lord Adam still needs to hide his true reasons from anybody else here?"
"Your insinuation that I am lying here is a grand insult to an old knight's honour, sir. I have gone over this time and time again, and no matter how many times you ask, no matter how badly you want to hear something else, the facts remain constant. I will go over them once and only once more.

"The superlaser is a weapon of mass destruction and terror, that you have used before, and are clearly willing to use again, based on the fact you refuse to even talk logically about disarming it. You actively ignore our diplomats and accuse new nations of telepathic treachery when knowing nothing of them. You violate your own charter, time and time again.

"It is our position that a peace loving nation does none of these things. A peace loving nation would not build such weapons of terror. I ask you back up your claims to love peace with actions."
Adam D. Ruppe
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Starbase 242

The Genator II blinks into the base, transmitting the message that they are being persued by Trollish and Imperial forces.

Seconds after this message is arrived, the klaxon sounds again, with the intercom voice being slightly different: "Action stations, action stations, set condition one throughout the fleet. This is no drill, all crews man your battlestations. This is not a drill."

The orbital facility and all ships take up a slight glow as they raise their shields and the planet below is engulfed in its planetary shield moments later.

Guns come to full power both in orbit and on the surface, people who minutes ago were peacefully asleep now ready to kill or be killed in a moments notice.
Adam D. Ruppe
Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Thank you, sir, for admitting to blatently violating the Charter on multiple occasations, the illegal probes in Goa'uld space and the illegal probes following our carrier, rendering it null and void, and planly showing your dishonourable intentions."
"Oh SHIT," Ra thought.

"Yes! And now, despite your cowardly efforts, Young One, as the humans say, the 'cat is out of the bag'," Galadriel telepathically fired at him.

"And so it is," Ra sighed. "I'll just try and brush that aside, for the moment."

"You cannot run forever from your actions, Goa'uld, they will eventually catch up with you. Already are the consequences are nipping at your heels."

Ra then sat up, and stated, "I guess it never occured to you, Darth Kreshna, that Lord Adam might be honestly concerned about the superlaser; you just assumed he has an ulterior motive. Your entire argument here is based upon the flimsy assumption that Lord Adam is anything but an honorable man, and a staunch pacifist. So now you've sunk to the low of insulting another head of state. Considering your willingness to openly spy on someone who, paraphrasing your words, the Sol Charter honors over his rival, I can say I'm not surprised."

===============
OOC: Ra does have respect for Lord Adam, both as a former enemy and ally, he's just very, very reluctant to show it.
Last edited by Ra on Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan McKenzie

Sick, Twisted Fuck

Destructionator XV wrote:"So you had cause to search after the search. Does anyone, spare your Sith have any rights in your Empire?" he addressed that question, not to Kreshna, but to everyone else, then turned back to the Sith Lord.

The Sith replied with icy tone, but his eyes blazed with the Phoenix fire. "The terrorist suspect --the one who was recorded placing the bombs and the fake Zerglings in our security cams, is A'millan droid, boarded an A'millan ship, alongside the A'millan personnel who conveniently left the Death Star before all the incidents. What do you expect, just let her get away with it?"

Destructionator XV wrote:"The superlaser is a weapon of mass destruction and terror, that you have used before, and are clearly willing to use again, based on the fact you refuse to even talk logically about disarming it. You actively ignore our diplomats and accuse new nations of telepathic treachery when knowing nothing of them. You violate your own charter, time and time again.

"It is our position that a peace loving nation does none of these things. A peace loving nation would not build such weapons of terror. I ask you back up your claims to love peace with actions."
"Bullshit excuses," Darth Kreshna spat, "your tried to make a slippery slope fallacy that ignoring your diplomats --assuming it was true-- automatically translates into using the superlaser."

"But," the Sith's eyes were flaming again --literally-- "it is the fact that the Empire never attack other nations --let alone with the superlaser-- since the end of the Guardian War. It is also the fact that Lord Adam has never been objecting to the superlaser until recently. If he sincerely believes in his views that the superlaser is dangerous, then why bother agreeing with its existence since the end of the Guardian War? Why bother signing the Sol Charter, which implies the existence of the superlaser? But of course, the A'millan Lord keeps evading the issue."

"Times had passed since the signing of the Sol Charter. The Imperial Mandate has brought peace, stability, and development. No nation had ever attacked other nations, overtly or otherwise. But that was until recently. That was until Lord Adam suddenly asked to disarm the superlaser, after the period of peace and stability in the Milky Way galaxy! And coincidentally," the Sith said the word 'coindidentally' with a noticeably cynical tone, "antimatter bombs exploded aboard the Death Star, disabling its superlaser, and taking many innocent civilians. Bombs of A'millan antimatter technology, planted by an A'millan android who boarded an A'millan ship. And of course, Lord Adam objects to the fact that we tracked the bomber. Lord Adam wants us to do nothing concerning the bombing, so the terrorist would be free to attack another Imperial installation again, or maybe Trollish installation, or maybe YOUR installation."

"Of course, he wants the Empire to convenienly removed the superlaser, and everything he judges 'dangerous'. What's next, I don't know. Maybe he wants the Empire to remove all its forces from Milky Way galaxy too. And of course, he wants the Empire to do nothing and lets the terrorist attacking our nation. Hear it, Ladies and Gentlemen. His motive is not about worrying the superlaser; his true motive is to get the Empire from the Milky Way galaxy, removing the Imperial Mandate and the peace and stability we all have been bleeding to achieve!!"

"My interest is nothing but maintaining what we already have all the time: a period of peace, stability, and development, without a nation attacking other nation, and without bombing and terrorism! But of course, Lord Adam seems to be thinking otherwise."

A bird-shaped fire aura now shrouded the Sith. Certainly that his patience almost reached its limit.

OOC: alright, Adam, if you want a Lightsaber duel of some sort, I guess now is already the time.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

"Peace and stability, peace and stability, yap yap yap," Ra mocked. "That's all you can say, is to act like everything's been roses and perfect ever since the Guardians withdrew from our galaxies.

WELL, WAKE UP!" Ra actually yelled. "Things might be peachy-keen up in your posh Death Star, while you sipped on martinis in the Kubika Lounge; hell, I've had my own fare share of luxuries. But at least I never forgot the fact that it's been peace by a mere thread, and stability was nonexistant! I've constantly had to deal with Free Jaffa, minor Goa'uld lords, and Baal, and all you offered was sanctions! Not like I needed it; I never even asked for anything else, because I know that I can take care of my DAMN self.

But how dare you constantly spout this rose-tinted view of postwar affairs when it was anything BUT peaceful and stable. We've been doing nothing since War's end but rebuilding and trying to hold on to what was left. And something tells me the A'millians, who lost 20 planets - we lost only sixteen - have been in the same situation; all while your Empire's corporations slipped their tentacles into A'millian affairs, trying to get their share of profits from the postwar rebuilding efforts. The only reason that didn't happen in Goa'uld space was my own ruthlessness; I refused to allow any outside firm but my own corporation to assist in rebuilding efforts. There was no stability, Darth Kreshna; it was CHAOS, and we are still picking up the pieces."
Last edited by Ra on Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan McKenzie

Dartzap
Keeper of the Beer

Post by Dartzap »

The Celestial Vengeance , Captor and Hunter hung back a few systems back from the A'millian planetry system, scanners focusing on the various angles the misson could go in from. The commander was with the two captains from the interdictors in the commanders bar rom, which had thirty ales on tap, out numbering others in the locality by some thirty six.

We know they have seen us, so it's likley that everyone in that station is now fully awake, panicing and ready to fight. Any ideas?

'Commander, we could could go in full guns blazing, they'd never expect that!' The speaker was Captain Garrad of the Captor He was excessivley young, even by Imperial standards. Flotsam just glared at him Do you know why we wont be doing that? Because, my dear captain they don't think we'rethat daft! He takes a swig of his beer, clearly annoyed What about you Captain Mallard? Do you suggest flinging the Hunter into the middle of an enemy fleet on their home turf?

'No Sir, I would not' He was also very young, but unlike the egotistical Garrad, he was cool of head and very intelligent 'If we look at that system they have planetery sheilds, a carrier, a space station.. Even with our ships, we'd not get through to where we want, unless we could somehow teleport behind the fleet, which with the interdictors would be impossble. Ours ships are not front line vessals, they are pickets, the only true warships we have are this battleship and the frigate you have'

Flotsam looked at him, amazed that a command jockey was this quick, he'd been expecting to have to explain it to them You make some good points Captain, how do you suggest we proceed?

'I would suggest summoning up the rest of the task forces, but not to deploy them anywhere nearby'

What do you mean? A diversion?

'Quite correct sir, we move them near the border of the A'millians else where.Such a large show of imaginery force would force their hand, they would have to deploy the majority of their forces to protect civilians unless they want everyone to beleive they have something to hide here'

That would make us look like the bad guys though... the whole point of the misson was to clear our names Flotsam mused upon this, it was a very intresting idea...

Do it, deploy the joint forces to the border, lets see if the bastards are willing to insult their own peoples intelligence

'Yes commander, who shall I send these orders to?'

Send them to Commander Jetsam of the Battlebarge Heroes triumph

'I shall do it right away'

The two captains take their leave from the room, Flotsam leans back in his chair, clearly quite happy with the plan. He only hoped Detritus would see it his way...
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Adam looked up at the Phoenix, once again flaunting its power, noticing his wife is now gripping his hand as tightly as he grips her's. In the back of his brain, the Litany once again started to cycle: "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer", and it once again had its profound calming effect, allowing him to continue speaking in the emotionless tone:

"Sir, is this how you debate logic, with a monster's firey madness?"

He looks at Galadriel, and addresses her: "Good Lady, shall we permit this disruption to our efforts for peace? I, for one, would prefer to talk out our differences, like civilized men."

He then addresses everyone: "But, see, now, good sirs," using the A'millian gender neutral word of respect (there is no such word in English, hence why we call our female officers 'sir' as well; that detail is often lost in translation), ". I have been reluctant to bring this to the open, as an assault upon a man's mind is an assault not to be taken lightly among my people, but here is another reason why we feel it is dangerous for this man to have a planet killer. He is entirely insane, and in no control of this entity's faculties."
Last edited by Destructionator XV on Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adam D. Ruppe
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

"He WHAT?!" the President shouted when news was brought to him.

No, this was not good news. Kreshna's request had not made it across the President's desk when it was approved by the Ministry of Defense. Apparently the clerk was fool hardy and awestruck that he was speaking with Darth Kreshna.

Well, now the President himself had something to say about that.

"I want those ships brought back to Imperial territory. And give the order that all ships not attached personally to Kreshna's Fleet are to withdraw back to our space. We will not be drawn into another war. Seal our boarders, no one gets in or out of Imperial Space without our authority."

The ministers bowed thier heads, and walked off, messages being sent as nessacry...

including the one to Darth Kreshna informing him that his expected reinforcements....were not arriving.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Sick, Twisted Fuck

Darth Kreshna did not answer the question because his PDA beeped. A message had just arrived.

At first he frowned, then his teeth gritted. The President just denied his request of reinforcements, right after the Secretary of Defense approved it!

Military-wise, it won't pose much problem; a considerable portion of the Sith Guard Corps was still stationed as reserve back in Imperial home galaxy. However, that was not about the numbers; that was about the principle. The reason Kreshna was appointed as the Viceroy of Imperial Mandate of Milky Way Galaxy is to protect Imperial interests. Those mining colonies, all the World Devastators; they were there for the Empire! Those riches, those raw materials --all were brought back to the home galaxy.

So if the Empire was not interested to protect its own interest, then who would?

Darth Kreshna was seriously thinking to resign from his position as the Viceroy of Milky Way galaxy. After all, he was already contend with his personal wealth as a Sith Nobleman; he actually longed for an early retirement, where he could pursue his personal interest of collecting ancient Sith Artifacts, or maybe a holding teaching position in the Sith Academy on Coruscant.

Oh well, just let them appoint someone else to replace me as the goddamn Viceroy in this backwater region, he thought.

The Trollish was powerful enough to defend themselves, and Imperial forces in the Milky Way galaxy was more than sufficient to fulfill their part in the military alliance with the Trolls. For defending the Trollish and Imperial interests in Milky Way galaxy, actually their forces were more than enough.

What he actually worried if the A'millans --being unable to challenge the Trollish-Imperial joint forces on equal ground-- would continue their terrorism. The only thing to stop such thing is to completely neutralize the whole A'millan Star Empire, and for such purpose, he would need reinforcements. Milky Way will be undefended if the Trolls and the Empire invaded A'millan without reinforcements.

Darth Kreshna noticeably massaged his face. He thought the best thing already happened on him, when he was verdicted not guilty for his conducts before and during the Empire/Guardian War. Having appointed Viceroy of the Milky Way galaxy, he actually hoped for a less headaching job. He expected all nations would have learned a lesson from the Guardian War --he expected all nations would stop trying to gain military dominance over each other, and focusing on economic and industrial development.

But it was turned out that only the Trolls have learned their lesson well --no wonder they are the biggest economic power in the Milky Way galaxy next to the Empire.

It seemed Lord Adam was discontend with all the peace and prosperity; he ruined the balance in the Milky Way galaxy through his terrorism.

Eventually, he stood and spoke, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Empire wish no war, and we have never made an unprovoked attack against other nation since the signing of the Sol Charter. However, we were injustly attacked by a terrorist bombing aboard the Death Star. Should such attack happen again, do mind that the Empire is more than capable to stop such terrorism once and for all. Now, if you excuse me, I have a very urgent matters elsewhere."

But before leaving the conference room, Darth Kreshna spoke to Galadriel telepathically, Milady, I really have to resign now. Tell Irene I'm sorry, and I will meet her some other time. But when we meet again later, I'll probably be wearing civilian suits that time. I really appreciate our friendship, milady. Thank you and goodbye.

Trying to surpress his outright disappointment at the Empire, the Sith walked out. He still managed to send a last telepathic message to Ra, Ra, you're a fucking disloyal sonovabitch. You're an opportunistic coward who's unable to defend your own people from the Zergs. I was bleeding in the Imperial Senate to support you against Ba'al. I humbled myself to the Secretary of Defense so you could play with those Gun of Command. I use my political connections so your business venture can prosper in the Imperial galaxy. And THIS is what I get in return? So much for our friendship. I'm going to retire on Naboo, but don't expect you to be invited to my mansion. Have a good time sucking the A'millan's wang, motherfucker. I hope Baal would rape your ass.

==========================================================

Aboard Executor-Class Command Battleship Phoenix...

"We're leaving, milord?"

"Yes, and send those two Eclipses back to the fleet. We're going to Coruscant."

"Um, milord, Coruscant?"

"Did I say Naboo?"

As the Executor-Class Command Battleship jumped back to the Hyperspace, Darth Kreshna was thinking. The Goa'ulds had shown their reluctance and inability to defend their homeworld from the Zerg; reflecting their decadence over all these years. He was actually saddened by the President's decision: the Empire is under attack, and the government just refused to defend themselves.

Well, he had it enough.

He had been striving for Imperial's interest in the Milky Way galaxy, but if the Empire itself was unwilling to protect its own interest, then why should he bothered?

His meeting with the President would be short; the President would have his badge. Ergo, he was going to resign.
Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ra
Master

Post by Ra »

Ra chuckled under his breath, and thought back, hoping the Sith would hear him, "Fah, I do what I have to in order to survive. I don't need to here you or[ Madar's judgement of me. As for Baal..." - Ra glanced over to Kerrigan - "The only one being raped will be him."

Galadriel looked somewhat dissheveled from the meeting, and sighed, saying, "Very well, as Darth Kreshna has departed the room, I assume that means that the major part of this accord is finally over. I call the session to recess."

Ra rose, looking somewhat confused himself. The Sith had left, just like that. There would be no war, it seemed. That was good for him, as it left him room to deal with his rivals. He was still concerned about the Empire, but with him and Lord Adam having shouted the big bully of the galaxy down, things just might go better.

The Goa'uld nodded respectfully at the Lord and Lady before walking on, moving with almost involuntary caution toward where Kerrigan stood. He didn't dare get too close to her, due to the glacial stare on her face.

"Well, m'lady, that went somewhat better than expected," Ra stated. "The Imperials have stood down, although I wish the superlaser would have been taken out of operation."

Ra glanced behind the Zerg Queen just long enough to see a stare far more icy and furious than even Kerrigan's; Galadriel simply shook her head, and walked off with several of the Vulcans.
Last edited by Ra on Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan McKenzie

Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

"I sincerely hope we never meet again, buddy, for if we do, it shall indubidily be on the battlefield." Adam thought as he watched Darth Kreshna leave the room.

He continued to sit there as Ra also left the room, trying to figure out what this 'urgent business' was. Was it coordinating the invasion fleet? But the man did look very disappointed, and it seemed to end with nothing but a threat. Was it just a ruse; a trick to make them feel secure so he could strike?

He didn't think so, and the feeling of nine taps on his hand which had a temporal correlation to the Final Fantasy victory tune told him the Lady didn't think so either.

But he also didn't think a little biological agent he found on that mountain back in AW 2286 would mean anything either.

He probably should send a warning back to base, just in case, but that would require going back to the ship to use its long range transmitter, and Kerrigan still remained.

He decided to wait there a moment to see what she would do before he left.
Adam D. Ruppe
Destructionator XV
Lead Programmer

Meanwhile...
Imperial A'millian Warship
Lightbringer
Silent running near starbase 186

"Where is Ericson... are you certain of his allegiance, Ulteer?" Captain Roland Barr of the mirror universe A'millians asked.

"Most certain, captain... most certain. Just give him more time," Lieutenant Ulteer, your stereotypical-evil-side-kick-looking guy answered.

"A ship has dropped out warp and has sent the decoy signal. It is Ericson, sir."

"See, now?" Ulteer pointed.

"Proceed," the captain ordered.

A man stepped out of the corner to look at the viewer. "Revenge is finally at hand," thought Khardem, watching intently as the ship entered the transwarp conduit.
Last edited by Destructionator XV on Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam D. Ruppe
DesertFly
Water Soluble

Post by DesertFly »

Kerrigan looked around. The Imperial and the Troll had left. Now all who remained at the somewhat aborted conference were the snake and the magic user and, of course, the Elf. None here loved the Empire, but Galadriel was going to be annoying to have to work around if some sort of alliance to repel the trolls and the Empire from this galaxy for good was going to form.

She stood up, and looked around the room. "Well, it appears this meeting is over." She looked at each person in turn, letting her gaze linger on Ra. As it did, she sent a telepathic message to him. "We have things to discuss, but here and now is not ideal. Expect a visitor on your ship when you depart."

Aloud she continued, "It is my hope that we can talk some sense into these two aggressors. If that's not possible, then other actions may have to be taken. I long for nothing but peace, but if the Imperials and the Trolls continue with their ignorant, war-mongering ways, they may have to be responded to in kind."

She turned and walked out of the room into the bright sunlight. Mounting her dragon, she departed to her castle, and waited for Ra's response.
Proud member of the no sigs club.