Rogue Trader: The Hand of Fortune

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Data displays on the bridge indicated the ship's cadre of murder-servitors had been awakened from hibernation and reactivated. Their orders were clear: purge the ship.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

"Can you turn them off?" Volran asked the techs.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"No, my lord," the crewman replied. "The machine spirit demands high level command rite."
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
frigidmagi

Post by frigidmagi »

"Locate them and determine their status then, give me all the tactical information you can find. Look for a way to shut them down, destroy or disable them." Volran ordered. He keyed on his vox.

"My Lord Captain, the ship's cadre of murder servtiors has been awaken and the techs inform me they cannot shut them down. They are attempting to locate and give us tactical information possible. I shall hold the bridge in His Name until relived." He reported.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"My lord," said the crewman, "the computer has a list of murder-servitor vaults and their contents. According to the system, thirty-three units were functional and reactivated on standard sweep and kill orders."
frigidmagi

Post by frigidmagi »

"Do you have locations for those vaults?" Volran asked.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"Yes, my lord. There are eight vaults are located in the Tenebrium Maze, four on port, four starboard. They're spaced evenly admidships, near the small craft and pod bays."
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Just a reminder the game is on.