Witch Hunter: The Edge of the Abyss

TKT: For all In Character Role Playing threads - the Games play here.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Smythe muttered to himself as he started putting away the tools he had gotten out earlier to secure the room. "Hmph, you think this is bad? Back in my day nobody knew each other, the accords hadn't kicked in, and half of you would probably be dead or dying. You can meet here if you must, just remember that my bones aren't as young as yours. If you bring a fight here I will be rather cross."

Thomas laughed, "Well the new Baron would be, but good luck getting an audience. He's still busy cleaning up the mess the last one left behind."

Henry nodded, "It's true, the poor man is quite busy getting everything sorted, but he did put one of his fellow revolutionaries in charge of keeping the peace, Martin Wickers. Couldn't tell you where he is exactly, but he did turn one of the servant quarters on the Baron's estate into an office for him to use."

"Word is he might take one of the businesses of the disappeared once things die down." Thomas said

"Oh well he wouldn't do that until it stopped being such a pointed subject, of course. Wouldn't be proper." Henry replied.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

"Where would I find the Baron's estate?" asked Istvan.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Soontir948
Disciple

Post by Soontir948 »

"Thank you, Mr. Smythe. Shall we proceed, Bertram?"