Urban Dead Librium Irregulars OOC thread

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

#1 Urban Dead Librium Irregulars OOC thread

Post by Josh »

Well folks, it would appear Inscryer has thrown a tantrum and killed the UD forum but good (unless he's playing a sick prank of some sort).

As a consequence, our stories over there may well have vanished into the dark digital graveyard of the internets, so we're bringing them over here.

I throw open the door to the rest of the Irregulars players to jump in and play their characters. I'll try to throw together a synopsis of what's gone down with the unit in my fics (Really should've posted them over here... price of being a lazy bastard) and we can start a fresh RP here.

I've avoided doing much in the way of characterization of other people's characters so the door would be open for other players to jump in, and here it is!

Lalalala, let's hear it for ADMIN ABUSE!
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

BACKSTORY. And current situation.
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The board is back up, apparently shifting admins, but as time allows I'll be reposting my stories over here so you can see what's gone down with the Irregulars. Should've done it earlier.
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
Robert Walper
Adept

Post by Robert Walper »

How you guys have time for more than one board is beyond me...I'm currently managing 2-3, but only because they are slower than what I was used to.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Easily, half of them you can surf every 1-5 hours and not have alot of new threads.

Unlike places where I refresh every 30 minutes....
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Ah, Inscryer is a fucknut. I knew it.

Reading his thread, I really still don't know what happened. :???:
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger
Josh

Post by Josh »

He closed the entire board but for an announcement that he was going to pull the plug, that 'You know what I need?' thread. It was down for about a half an hour while he informed everyone that he was going to do a final shutdown in a week.

Now of course, he's turned over adminning to Armourmeado and Xenomorph and running around telling everyone they have no lives. What-evah, we remain a bastion of sanity on the internets.

*grabs the other members of the Triumvirate, poses for a big smiley group shot* Don't WORRY, you're SAFE in OUR hands.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

-poses while giving the big metalshod finger-

Indeed..your plenty safe in our hand....

I knew I instated a three headed administration for a reason....
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Petrosjko wrote:He closed the entire board but for an announcement that he was going to pull the plug, that 'You know what I need?' thread. It was down for about a half an hour while he informed everyone that he was going to do a final shutdown in a week.

Now of course, he's turned over adminning to Armourmeado and Xenomorph and running around telling everyone they have no lives. What-evah, we remain a bastion of sanity on the internets.

*grabs the other members of the Triumvirate, poses for a big smiley group shot* Don't WORRY, you're SAFE in OUR hands.
Is THAT what he did? The bastard. Time to get him.
*reloads shotgun*
And thou shalt have large hole in your forehead.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Actually, as it turns out the current crash wasn't him, it was Proboards deleting the board over an unspecified TOS violation. He's actually been arguing with them over it, but they don't seem to give a damn.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

yeah well....any UD'er who wishes to come here, we won't mind. Well cleanse and disinfect as nessacry....

by the way Prevezer, did you enjoy the lye wash?

Oh..and Caz...we'll pick up from the UD board in TKT's thread....just repost your last message so I know what the heck to reply to please hun
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Petrosjko wrote:Actually, as it turns out the current crash wasn't him, it was Proboards deleting the board over an unspecified TOS violation. He's actually been arguing with them over it, but they don't seem to give a damn.
Pleasant.
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

So it's actually gone now? Shame, it was starting to look respectable under the New Management.
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

yeah, it's all gone

Though they now have three new onesthat cropped up, and I think a few of the choicer ones will make their way out here.....
Josh

Post by Josh »

L'il Slugger proposed to make a fully independent board on his webspace yesterday. If that happens, the UD Strikes Back board will probably merge with that.

(And, I hope, go on a binge of indecency and profanity until such time as Proboards pulls the plug.)
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Oooh, doctor teaching others how to do surgery, are you sure you want to do this? :wink:

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

okies, I posted the log for me and Ace in "This means war", and because I'm just noticing the Proboards UD board was back, I redid Chapter 4 of Meant to be Broken....so it's what me and Caz worked on.

That is all I have for now.
Bratty
Disciple

Post by Bratty »

Thinkin' of joinin the irregulars due to inordinate amounts of peer pressure from Josh. I just can't take it any more! THE VOICES!

~ahem~ Anyway, was wondering if y'all had room in your rag tag team for one more.
"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

~Jean Paul Sartre, philosopher
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bratty wrote:~ahem~ Anyway, was wondering if y'all had room in your rag tag team for one more.
No, never mind, I was just messing with your head again.

*ducks and retreats quickly*
Bratty
Disciple

Post by Bratty »

Petrosjko wrote:
No, never mind, I was just messing with your head again.

*ducks and retreats quickly*
You Nordic Bastard ~grrr~

Oh, don't worry, run while you can. I will think of lovely retailiations in my sweet, sweet time.
"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."

~Jean Paul Sartre, philosopher
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

IM me if you need help deciding how/when to throw your character in, doll.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Petro Szuhonkobecker.

Now everyone knows why he only goes by one name. :razz:
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Darek Silver
Szuhonkobecker
wtf man? Be lucky Silver loves Petro like a brother, or he'd be ribbing him so hard on that!

Oh...and Ace...

I'm going to shove my gauntletted hand up your rectum and pull your intestines out....bastard
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Petrosjko wrote:Petro Szuhonkobecker.

Now everyone knows why he only goes by one name. :razz:
He's not safe from Jared! Melanie knows!