Urban Dead Librium Irregulars OOC thread

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Hmn. *thinks* when would this start? Around december? I might have a smidge of time. :razz:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy
The twin cub, the Cyborg dolphin wolf.

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Ace Pace wrote:Hmn. *thinks* when would this start? Around december? I might have a smidge of time. :razz:
Ah, you shall grace us with your presence again.

Yup, should start in December.
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Josh
Resident of the Kingdom of Eternal Cockjobbery

Post by Josh »

Okay!

Next game will be starting in a day or three. Let's discuss where we want to go with this installment of mutual mayhem, and take the chance to welcome anybody who wants to drop in.

Now, the two main new elements that will be added to the mix that we know of so far is the fact that new people will be entering the mall now that they have supplies, along with the training schools starting up. Then there are the headhunter raids that the Irregulars and eventually the Militia will be running.

Other thoughts, notions, and suggestions?
When the Frog God smiles, arm yourself.
"'Flammable' and 'inflammable' have the same meaning! This language is insane!"
GIVE ME COFFEE AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE!- Frigid
"Ork 'as no automatic code o' survival. 'is partic'lar distinction from all udda livin' gits is tha necessity ta act inna face o' alternatives by means o' dakka."
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

how far into the storyline are we looking at setting this past "Price"? A couple days? weeks? months? This will pretty much figure how involved Silver will become into the story. As for his injuries, Petro has him under survellience to make sure he doesn't do something stupid (again), so he's pretty much stuck to bed until his guts heal.
Allen Thibodaux | Archmagus | Supervillain | Transfan | Trekker | Warsie |
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

I've got a number of ideas about what to do now we've got NT's resources at our fingertips. Caz and I are also throwing an idea around about a psycho getting loose in the Mall; That could fit in with your thing about more people coming in.
"Are you trying to give me a spasm?" ~The Necrontyr Messenger
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Hey all!

I finally got my ass around to joining the OCC thread.. Well I guess ya'll know that since i'm here and that the previous sentence was a massive waste of time... (Oh the Joys of Snow days!)

So at any rate, I have posted a very rough, limited back story of My character Melani... which I have come to the conclusion that she will be called 'Ell as to avoid confusion with Melanie Booth.

She's currently about four blocks from the mall with an infected leg and a minor head trama. I had planned to have her trying to get over the rubble from the explosions when the First was fighting the horde and opening her head wound again, and nearly dieing waiting for someone to find her outside the mall, just beyond the barriers. Maybe that's a bit too dramatic.

But yea. Since I'm new I really don't have any ideas of yet, but looking at other suggestions might spark something. I write a lot, so this is something I'm fairly decent at. Although I've never really written in a forum. First time for ever'thing, yea?

Well. Nice to meet all of you!

-Cass
shark42bait: you are evil...
shark42bait: i admire that in a woman....
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an AWESOME rack!
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

OMGZ WE STARTED YAY.

Fortunately, thinks are moving a tad slower. Unlike the FUCKING 40K GAME.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Caz wrote: Unlike the FUCKING 40K GAME.

MUHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Cynical Cat wrote:
Caz wrote: Unlike the FUCKING 40K GAME.

MUHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
SCREW YOU. NO MORE CUDDLES.

:(

omgbabyimsorrytakemebackplz?
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

I don't know if I should . . . .
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

You're giving up Caz?

:shock:
[img=left]http://www.libriumarcana.com/Uploads/Ace/acewip7.jpg[/img]Grand Dolphin Conspiracy

Dorsk 81: this is why I support the separation of Aces eyebrow's, something that ugly should never be joined

Mayabird:You see what this place does to us? It's like how Eskimos have their 16 names for snow. We have to precisely define what shafting we're receiving.

"Do we think Israel would be nuts enough to go back into Lebanon with Olmert still in power and calling the shots? They could hook Sharon up to a heart monitor and interpret the blips and bleeps as "yes" and "no" and do better than that, both strategically and emotionally."
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Ace Pace wrote:You're giving up Caz?

Well, if she promises to stop hitting me . . . . :grin:
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Ya'll are nutz!

Least I'm in good company! :cool: :grin:
"if you want to get out of a speeding ticket short skirts and crying are still the way to go" Kairy on "mythbusters"

LimePink: "Um, Mr. President? I was doing a suduko puzzle, and based on the hidden co-ordinates in the grid, I think Osama Bin Laden is either here : points on map: or here :points to another spot within 5 miles:. Also, Jay-Z killed Tupac Shakur and the lost treasure of Atlantis actually turned to the glacier that sunk the Titanic."
Ace Pace
Antisemetical Semite

Post by Ace Pace »

Cynical Cat wrote:

She can gladly hit me :P

:wink:

Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Ace Pace wrote:
Cynical Cat wrote:

She can gladly hit me :P

:wink:
Slut.

-snuggles up wif Julian and purrs.-
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Ok, I'm thinking of restarting the Threads

Anyone interested in making a return, or introducing new characters (the second needs to be rebuilt) please step up.
"Then again, Detective....how often have you dreamed of hearing your father's voice once more? Of feeling your mother's touch?" - Ra's Al Ghul
"According to the Bible, IHVH created the Universe in six days....he obviously didn't know what he was doing." - Darek Steele bani Order of Hermes.
DS's Golden Rule: I am not a bigot, I hate everyone equally. | corollary: Some are more equal than others.
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

*raises her hand* oooooh oooh Me memememe! I do.

Ok I'm done...

Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Hold on to your horses, we're just waiting on Josh to get off his arse and post something vital. Then we'll be back on track.
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Josh has MAJOR PLOT SHIT TO POST.

Then we'll be up and running again.

Really.
Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

Well I had no idea! No one's told me anything about no major plot points damn it!

And if maybe you two would get on at a decent time where I can talk to you!
-shakes fists-
Caz
Master

Post by Caz »

Well we may be slower with those logs than expected.

Josh's CPU just died.

I just hope we can keep the logs and don't have to wipe anything.
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Hey, I have an idea. To get this show back on the road, howsabout posting a summary of the logs? Just as a stopgap.
Pcm979
Adept

Post by Pcm979 »

Okay, I seem to have landed the job of getting this thing running again. Unfortunately Josh lost some of his logs, so it's taken me a while to organise and summarise and gloss over and whatnot. Sound off if you're still interested?
Rukia
Pleasure Kitten

Post by Rukia »

Seeing as I've already shown my intense interest in restarting... I really don't think I need to repeat the whole ordeal.

In short, Count Me in.. again.

Dark Silver
Omnipotent Overlord

Post by Dark Silver »

hurry up or I'll gut you slowly with a rusty wooden spoon