Dark Heresy

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#1 Dark Heresy

Post by Cynical Cat »

So who is up for killing Tau, shooting corrupt politicians, acquiring really fancy gilded gear, and facing unspeakable horrors from beyond the bounds of space and time?

Character creation will mostly be as normal for Dark Heresy 2nd edition, but there will be a few differences.

1) +2000xp to spend.

2) Characters won't initially be acolytes of the Inquisition. You do have to be working for an important Imperial individual or institution or part of the Imperial war machine on a civilized world. Being conscripted last week counts.

Let me know if you have questions, are interested, or will be giving this whole thing a pass.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
White Haven
Disciple

#2 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by White Haven »

I'm afraid I've zero interest and substantial counter-interest in Dark Heresy. Have fun, guys.
ImageImageChronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring rhoenix
-'I need to hit the can, but if you wouldn't mind joining me for number two, I'd be grateful.'
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#3 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Cynical Cat »

White Haven wrote:I'm afraid I've zero interest and substantial counter-interest in Dark Heresy. Have fun, guys.
I appreciate your swift response and forthrightness.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Hotfoot

#4 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Hotfoot »

I'm not up for it, sorry.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#5 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Cynical Cat »

Hotfoot wrote:I'm not up for it, sorry.
Again, thank you for your swift response.
Karrick
Initiate

#6 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Karrick »

I'm interested, but I don't think I'm going to be regularly available for a while. I could use some heresy, too.

Purging, I meant purging heresy. Really. ;>_>
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

#7 Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Cynical Cat »

I would like to thank everyone who replied to this thread. As for the rest, their silence gives me an answer of another kind. As is obviously the case, there will be no game.