Anyone Interested in Rogue Trader?

OOC: For the creation and management of board RPG's.

Moderator: B4UTRUST

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Cpl Kendall wrote:I see Steel posses Forbidden Lore (Mutants), any chance I can use it to identify the bladed corpse?
It's like no mutant you've ever seen or heard of. Elongated fingers is one thing, but the flesh on the last joints is gone and the bones are formed into claws.
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

Ouch.
fgalkin
Initiate

Post by fgalkin »

Guys, do remember that I have only voxed Ravion over a private channel, so unless you've had a good reason to accompany me to the lifter you're assumed to be in the control room as he ordered, da?

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

Frak. I forgot. I shall delete the post.
rhoenix
The Artist formerly known as Rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Magnus is fully applying his knowledge of Daemonology and Psykers to what's outside and inside of the lighter to see if anything matches.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Or just move it now that I've given the order.
Vehrec
Apprentice

Post by Vehrec »

Sooo. Airlock, which we can seal behind us and keep some of the air inside, or hole, because the air's useless anyways?
Summer camp, summer camp!/The donuts that they give you/they say are mighty fine/but one rolled off a table/and AHH FUCK WHY ARE THERE ZOMBIES IN THE CANOE CABIN
Camp Fuck You Die. Applying here is the most stressful thing in the universe.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

You guys gonna chill in the lighter until the air runs out or are you going to do something?
It's not that I'm unforgiving, it's that most of the people who wrong me are unrepentant assholes.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Checking for warpy/daemon stuffs again,
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

- William Gibson

Josh wrote:What? There's nothing weird about having a pet housefly. He smuggles cigarettes for me.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Windswept wrote:Checking for warpy/daemon stuffs again,
[Yoda] There is none around but that you bring with you.[/Yoda]
Vehrec
Apprentice

Post by Vehrec »

Cynical Cat wrote:You guys gonna chill in the lighter until the air runs out or are you going to do something?
Didn't seem right for my character to be the one to make the first move. That's a command responsibility that is. :razz:
Summer camp, summer camp!/The donuts that they give you/they say are mighty fine/but one rolled off a table/and AHH FUCK WHY ARE THERE ZOMBIES IN THE CANOE CABIN
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

Sorry dudes, have strep throat, feeling kinda shitty. Hence my lack of posting.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

NP, Kendall.

Magnus is feeling around for Warpy/daemonish things once again. Please restrain the stunned surprise.

- William Gibson

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Windswept wrote:NP, Kendall.

Magnus is feeling around for Warpy/daemonish things once again. Please restrain the stunned surprise.
Still nothing. Remember this scene is old. Your lack of reading just means that there hasn't been warp activity recently.
rhoenix

Post by rhoenix »

Cynical Cat wrote:Still nothing. Remember this scene is old. Your lack of reading just means that there hasn't been warp activity recently.
Hmm, good point. Alright.

- William Gibson

Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

You guys can do things without Hotfoot issuing orders.
frigidmagi
Dragon Death-Marine General

Post by frigidmagi »

Well I'm on the bridge and have no idea what to do next.
"it takes two sides to end a war but only one to start one. And those who do not have swords may still die upon them." Tolken
Vehrec
Apprentice

Post by Vehrec »

I could edit my last post to have Vir respond to the message and ask for your character to either come back and lead the party through the maze or give them a list of directions to get to the bridge.
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Vehrec wrote:I could edit my last post to have Vir respond to the message and ask for your character to either come back and lead the party through the maze or give them a list of directions to get to the bridge.
The route was being mapped as they went. The distance isn't that great and their are armsmen securing it. If you want to go to the bridge, it's easy.
Vehrec
Apprentice

Post by Vehrec »

Well then, consider it edited.
Cpl Kendall
Disciple

Post by Cpl Kendall »

So does a Maze encompass the entire ship then? How the hell does the crew find it's way?
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Cpl Kendall wrote:So does a Maze encompass the entire ship then? How the hell does the crew find it's way?
The maze doesn't encompass the entire ship, but it does cover the access areas to the important components. It's fairly easy to learn the local parts of it and the rest can be navigated in a reasonable amount of time by trial and error. It's mainly a pain in the ass for

1) borders who also have to deal with the concealed ambush spots

2) new crew.
Karrick
Initiate

Post by Karrick »

frigidmagi wrote:Well I'm on the bridge and have no idea what to do next.
Likewise. Would it be possible to try and get a (better) sense of what happened in the fight based on positioning of corpses and type of wounds they sustained?
Cynical Cat
Arch-Magician

Post by Cynical Cat »

Karrick wrote:
frigidmagi wrote:Well I'm on the bridge and have no idea what to do next.
Likewise. Would it be possible to try and get a (better) sense of what happened in the fight based on positioning of corpses and type of wounds they sustained?
Then you should post that you're examining the bodies.
Last edited by Cynical Cat on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karrick
Initiate

Post by Karrick »

Cynical Cat wrote: Then you should post that you're examining the bodies.
Edited my post to reflect doing so. Do you want a skill check?